Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brand Identification topic

Go down 
+74
rogerpgvg
Caracal
Stripedhyena
sunny
Babdo
Hippocollector
Morek
Phexedrine
goatherder
Leoo Past
thebritfarmer
Jill
spor
MansoBoricua
Paleochris
spacelab
ikessauro
halichoeres
Neptune
HeartHorses
George
NandO
Bowhead Whale
Roy-Swetsie
Farm collector
Bonnie
castlerigg
Duck-Anch-Amun
Advicot
Mitsukuni
Steve170
mest
Pardofelis
angtyson97
landrover
bmathison1972
Taos
Sylvius
elephas_maximus
JRoberto
Ana
WhiteLightning Wolf
AlienMantis
hawkins_zh
Noémi
WILLYBACOMAN
Rhamphorhynchus
sbell
Tarunyada
Ice_twin
Oryx7557
widukind
Wilorvise
Dutch Bear
NightLioness
Saarlooswolfhound
Tiermann
Kikimalou
SUSANNE
Cscshop2013
smallscaleworld
pipsxlch
costicuba
farmerguy
QuollMate
schleich61
LeeAnn
blackdanter
DaveScriv
Jennypurr
Chris Sweetman
Roger
jarda
75senta75
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Brand Identification topic - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 7:47 pm

I think it is US stuff but no idea of the brand.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Kikimalou on Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 8:04 pm

In this topic there is a real crisis... leaves flying and crickets chirping for several posts...
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 8:57 pm

😂 Sometimes there is more questions than answers
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 6:36 am

Kikimalou wrote:
I think it is US stuff but no idea of the brand.

oh wow!! these are stunning!!! I love you

where did they come from Christophe?
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 11:46 am

eBay.US, sold as Marx but I don't think they are.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2022 10:16 pm

And what about these Spanish animals with the inscription "BODY" on the ejection point ?

Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2022 10:33 pm

The cheapest versions of Novolinea (Comansi). These were sold in kiosks (candy and sweets stands) until the late 80s or early 90s. They came in a blister (pack in the form of a transparent bag or rigid plastic canister) accompanied by fences and/or plastic trees.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2022 11:22 pm

Stripedhyena wrote:
The cheapest versions of Novolinea (Comansi). These were sold in kiosks (candy and sweets stands) until the late 80s or early 90s. They came in a blister (pack in the form of a transparent bag or rigid plastic canister) accompanied by fences and/or plastic trees.

Aren't these premium figures from a detergent or soap? called Body or is it what sellers call them? There's a rhino for Christophe too. Wink

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2022 11:28 pm

Roger wrote:
Stripedhyena wrote:

Aren't these premium figures from a detergent or soap? called Body or is it what sellers call them? There's a rhino for Christophe too. Wink

The detergent Persan premiums were very different, you can see most of them on the TAW Comansi page Very Happy

Comansi produced also a series of cheap animals for the Lutin washpowder company but they wear Lutin instead of Body

The Noveolina had indeed a small flat Indian rhino with two horns Wink
Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 11:25 am

VINTAGE MIX...

All in plastic (most of them not very rigid and some of celluloid type).

The birds marked on the base with "Made in Hong Kong", some look like plastic replicas of classic glass figures. I would like to know if anyone has more models...

Curious the miniature polar bear and the white cow, both are Hausser molds.

ANY IDEA OF THE BRANDS?
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 3:07 pm

The grey elephant in the last photo is a copy of the Britains Elephant Miniset. I am afraid I have never seen any of the others.

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 6:18 pm

These HK birds with bases are Simex, the poultry on the last pic look like Fontanini copies and the small monochromatic body-color ostrich is from the domestic poultry set - I have the peafowl from this set and saw duck and goose but I don´t know any other related infos.
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 6:22 pm

I´ve some of those Made in Hong Kong birds, too. One figure that even isn´t in your mix, you can find pictures here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 6:27 pm

I love the birds

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 6:28 pm

jarda wrote:
These HK birds with bases are Simex, the poultry on the last pic look like Fontanini copies and the small monochromatic body-color ostrich is from the domestic poultry set - I have the peafowl from this set and saw duck and goose but I don´t know any other related infos.

The birds are Simex? Interesting

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 8:38 pm

Thank u very much for the info [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I love you  I love you  I love you
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I’m sure you have some of them in your great collection
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 9:38 am

Stripedhyena wrote:
Thank u very much for the info [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I love you  I love you  I love you
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I’m sure you have some of them in your great collection

Yes, but never found with a brand name.

Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 7:19 pm

What brand is this? It feels hollow. Could it be Nayab?

I wish it didn't have a bloody nose and eyes.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 8:20 pm

Looks this one, what do you think?

tough male names

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:30 pm

I have this rhino along with some others in the photo. Smile

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:39 pm

Taos wrote:
I have this rhino along with some others in the photo. Smile

Great! When you have time, could you please open a topic on Nayab section for the set [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with the pictures you have?
I'd be glad of introducing them on TAW.

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 9:08 pm

Thank you, that indeed looks like the same rhino and the size corresponds.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 9:59 am

rogerpgvg wrote:
Thank you, that indeed looks like the same rhino and the size corresponds.

Great! As you know, these Nayab figures feature in many sets differently branded but calling it Nayab is always the easiest way. I added your figure on TAW.

Stripedhyena

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 6:16 pm

Adult hippopotamus in composition. I place it next to a Neoform calf. Does anyone know the brand?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 7:17 pm

My dear friend, i believe the most of your unknown figures are here absolutly unknown. You are (in my opinion) a collector with very unusual, vintage and unknown and wonderful stuff. Most of the figures i have never seen before. And i think i am not the only one Wink Wink Crocodile

Sorry, i can not help sunny sunny sunny

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brand Identification topic
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next