Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Schleich keychains

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich keychains   Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:24 pm

Cool, Susanne! Thanks for sharing!

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Schleich keychains   Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:40 pm

Ok, thanks! They probably do go with their buddies that own a store.

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I just found a Schleich frog keychain and the seller says it was given away at the 2013 New York Toy Fair: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I've never seen the Schleich keychains in stores here and I thought the general public wasn't permitted to go to the toy fairs, just retailers?
Yes, I've seen those before. I believe it is true, that those were given out at the New York Toy Fair. These ones only have "Schleich" written on them, and I think some say "Anywhere's a playground" also. I think the same thing - only retailers can go to the fair. But I might be wrong. scratch 
Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Right, not open to the public. Although I'm sure some people go with their buddies that own a store. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Keychains!   Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:54 am

For some reason I thought these were available in Europe only. I found them in my local TSC today!  cheers 

These were the only three they had. I do admit I like the figures better without a chain drilled into them but as a collector I had to have them!  bounce 

What a Face What a Face

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Schleich keychains   Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:21 am

Very interesting  Very Happy  I feel like you. Making them into keychains is somehow a way of 'degrading' them, I think...

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich keychains   Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:45 am

Congratulations

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich keychains   Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:24 am

Great find !!!  Very Happy 

Of course you must have those  Wink 

I do not think the rooster and chickens are available in Europe , - will check later ...

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich keychains   Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:57 am

Nice finds! They're pretty nice Very Happy

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich keychains   Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:05 pm

Thanks friends! Very Happy
Great find !!!  Very Happy 

Of course you must have those  Wink 

I do not think the rooster and chickens are available in Europe , - will check later ...

I think you are right scratch I looked on the old thread where these were first found, then eBay, and these three were not there! Shocked I wonder if this is something new? Or just for the US? I asked the store clerk and she said this was all that came in.  Suspect 

orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Schleich keychains   Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:54 pm

Congrats! I haven't seen them in stores near me, but I did see them on TSC's website. They say they're only available online and in select stores. They have a rooster, hen, chicks, rabbit and piglet:

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich keychains   Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:13 pm

Thanks orcagirl! I didn't bother checking their site since it's not updated too frequently. Looks like I need to find the hen and piglet yet. Unfortunately it says the three closest stores are sold out. Sad

orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Schleich keychains   Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:19 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Thanks orcagirl! I didn't bother checking their site since it's not updated too frequently. Looks like I need to find the hen and piglet yet. Unfortunately it says the three closest stores are sold out. Sad

You're welcome! You can order them online but I don't know how much shipping would cost and it doesn't look like you get to choose which one you want  Neutral 
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich keychains   Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:22 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

You're welcome! You can order them online but I don't know how much shipping would cost and it doesn't look like you get to choose which one you want  Neutral 

It seems to be a random draw, even though it says you can choose. And they will charge over $7 to ship one! That's ridiculous. I will wait for my closest store to get them in. Maybe I can ask the manager to order them. Razz

orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Schleich keychains   Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:27 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

It seems to be a random draw, even though it says you can choose. And they will charge over $7 to ship one! That's ridiculous. I will wait for my closest store to get them in. Maybe I can ask the manager to order them. Razz

Shocked Good lord, $7?!
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich keychains   Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:34 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

Shocked Good lord, $7?!

To be exact, $7.13. Razz One reason I don't like to buy online!  Laughing 

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich keychains   Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:44 pm

I love the figures,I love you I love you  But I don't like them like keychains  Rolling Eyes 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Schleich keychains   Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:56 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

Shocked Good lord, $7?!

To be exact, $7.13. :POne reason I don't like to buy online!  Laughing 

Same here, but sometimes you just have to buy online  tongue 
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Schleich keychains   Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:04 pm

Is 7 dollars A LOT for shipping ?  Shocked 

I have never found a Danish store where they will send anything, no matter how small, for under 15 LOL

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich keychains   Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:08 am

Is 7 dollars A LOT for shipping  ?  Shocked 

I have never found a Danish store where they will send anything, no matter how small,  for under 15 LOL

$7 is crazy stupid shipping, for just a little keychain. From personal experience with eBay selling, it will most likely cost them less than $2 to ship it within the US.  Razz Now, if it was a heavy figure, like an elephant or 2 or 3 horses, $7 is reasonable. But not for one little keychain. It's a shame so many companies take advantage of their customers. They're getting rich on the shipping costs they charge us.
Back to top Go down
*Valencia Stables*

Country/State : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Schleich keychains   Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:38 am

I received a guy, the fellabella foal in buckskin coloring, took off the Keychain and made it just a normal foal.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Schleich keychains   Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:02 am

I received a guy, the fellabella foal in buckskin coloring, took off the Keychain and made it just a normal foal.

Lucky little foal to find a home with you Very Happy
It is such a lovely little fellow , and rare also.
He was the annual Schleich give-away at the Nürnberg toyfair in 2014, and is a very sought after collector's item , because only professionals have access there Wink

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich keychains   Today at 7:00 am

Back to top Go down

Schleich keychains
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2