Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich at Mc Donalds

Go down 
+22
Jill
George
Zoodirektor
Angie59
Numa
Burgerenby
sortepletter
Advicot
Bonnie
Taos
Evira
Duck-Anch-Amun
Roger
Tupolew Tu-154
pipsxlch
Saarlooswolfhound
Gwaine
Neptune
SUSANNE
Megaptera
widukind
jegis
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Dec 2020, 04:18

Thank you so much for sharing this- it's very interesting to see! Very Happy
It seems that they are made of a slightly different material but I'm sure they will become rare in the future! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Dec 2020, 12:46

I like the donkey!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Dec 2020, 09:15

Which differences do you see by comparing them with regular production? ... and congratulations!

Evira

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Jan 2022, 06:34

Hey fellow collectors!

I found again Schleich at McDonalds from 10 FEB 2022 they will have Schleich Wild Life in the Happy Meal. For now I only have a little sneak preview, so I don't know what different animals will be released on 10 FEB.

Here is the sneak peak:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And here is the Source
Scroll a bit down on the page and you will see the same image.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Jan 2022, 06:46

Very interesting, thank you! Very Happy I wonder if they'll have any dogs this time! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Jan 2022, 07:48

WOW ! That is exiting !!!
This time I hope we can all look out and proper good infor for TAW  Very Happy

Thankyou very much, Evira  flower

Bonnie wrote:
Very interesting, thank you! Very Happy I wonder if they'll have any dogs this time! Very Happy

Perhaps a red wolf ? bounce bounce
A striped hyena is probably too much to wish for ...
hmmm, it looks like they go for African animals and something similar to what they already have Suspect
Perhaps a cheetah or a hyena ? Very Happy Laughing

Well, I would like the lion Wink

I'll have to invite my son and daughter-in-law for dinner : Happy meal cheers Laughing

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Jan 2022, 08:23

SUSANNE wrote:
WOW ! That is exiting !!!
This time I hope we can all look out and proper good infor for TAW  Very Happy

Thankyou very much, Evira  flower

Bonnie wrote:

Perhaps a red wolf ? bounce bounce
A striped hyena is probably too much to wish for ...
hmmm, it looks like they go for African animals and something similar to what they already have Suspect
Perhaps a cheetah  or a hyena ? Very Happy Laughing

Well, I would like the lion Wink

I'll have to invite my son and daughter-in-law for dinner : Happy meal cheers Laughing
Yes!! cheers cheers sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Jan 2022, 09:34

Interesting, for a dog the best chance is a fennec but I believe it will be dedicated to the most iconic African animals. Whatever it is, we are all intererrsted. Very Happy

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Jan 2022, 15:45

Why can't McDonald's in the US offer cool things like this? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 3 EmptySun 23 Jan 2022, 03:21

And in the UK!!!

Burgerenby

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 3 EmptySun 23 Jan 2022, 18:28

That's fantastic news!
I was wondering if they would since they did during the past two years and almost thought they wouldn't anymore as they seemingly switched to cardboard toys, but I am glad to see the Schleich collaboration is back.
I have all the dinosaurs from the last two winters and the alpaca, wonder what it will be this time, especially glad to see that it is Wild Life this time around, as there they can't lean as far into gendered marketing.
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Feb 2022, 03:20

Taos wrote:
And in the UK!!!

Its because the British arm of McDonald's has made a commitment to phase out all plastic toys given all recent 'waste plastic' awareness campaigns in the British Media of late...which is fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Feb 2022, 03:20

I am sorry for being a little silly but can someone actually tell me whether the McDonalds Lama baby is actually a new sculpt altogether? I cannot quite tell.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Feb 2022, 03:35

Numaan, that is not silly at all Wink

Here a comparison With the other Schleich alpacas :

McD is no 2 from left. Very Happy

Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Feb 2022, 03:37

oh wow it is BIG. I thought it was just a variation of the previous alpaca baby but it is as large as the adult. How funny! Thanks for this picture. It is excellent. I am going to order one from ebay now.

I just love this site, one gets to hear of these new and odd and wonderful releases which us collectors just love! I have finally found a Red Easter Rabbit from Ebay which is on its way to me....super!

Lets hope the new upcoming February McDonald's Germany releases give us something unique too!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Feb 2022, 03:40

Burgerenby wrote:
I have all the dinosaurs from the last two winters and the alpaca,......

WOW ! We are missing pictures of almost all the dinos in TAW [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

So if you have time some day, erhmmm, perhaps, maybe, you know .....Rolling Eyes Laughing

You can send pictures to me, if it is easier for you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Feb 2022, 03:50

Numaan wrote:
oh wow it is BIG.  I thought it was just a variation of the previous alpaca baby but it is as large as the adult.  How funny!  Thanks for this picture. It is excellent.  I am going to order one from ebay now.

I just love this site, one gets to hear of these new and odd and wonderful releases which us collectors just love!  I have finally found a Red Easter Rabbit from Ebay which is on its way to me....super!

Lets hope the new upcoming February McDonald's Germany releases give us something unique too!

A mega-baby Laughing Laughing

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Feb 2022, 03:59

I was looking for the topic with the McDonald's models from past years, but can't find it Embarassed

What I wanted to ask is, if anyvbody can make a photo of the Shetland mare ?
There is no picture on the page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Feb 2022, 10:10

SUSANNE wrote:
I was looking for the topic with the McDonald's models from past years, but can't find it Embarassed

What I wanted to ask is, if anyvbody can make a photo of the Shetland mare ?
There is no picture on the page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This one?

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Feb 2022, 17:51

Yes ! Thankyou very much cheers Very Happy

Angie59

Angie59

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Feb 2022, 02:01

The Schleich Wild Life animals are not available in the Happy Meal from today, the campaign has been postponed to next week, February 17th. I just read that on the McDonald’s website….
Back to top Go down
Burgerenby

Burgerenby

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Feb 2022, 02:48

I wonder if it's because they have a large leftover stock of the books that are currently included.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Feb 2022, 07:39

Burgerenby wrote:
I wonder if it's because they have a large leftover stock of the books that are currently included.

That might well be the case scratch Very Happy

Zoodirektor

Zoodirektor

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Feb 2022, 20:50

schleich probably only from 16.02.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Feb 2022, 21:22

Zoodirektor wrote:
schleich probably only from 16.02.

Really? Good to know that, i dont like the food but the plan for this evening was the golden gull Wink

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich at Mc Donalds   Schleich at Mc Donalds - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich at Mc Donalds
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next