Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo Albino Gorilla Question

Go down 
+9
Taos
urbnvampslayer
pipsxlch
Advicot
Shanti
Roger
Numa
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

papo - Papo Albino Gorilla Question - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papo Albino Gorilla Question   papo - Papo Albino Gorilla Question - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2020 12:55 pm

Thank you everyone. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo Albino Gorilla Question   papo - Papo Albino Gorilla Question - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2020 5:18 pm

So great for you, and great for Snow Flake also that he got a good home where he is appreciated Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Papo Albino Gorilla Question   papo - Papo Albino Gorilla Question - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 1:24 pm

Thank you Susanne. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Papo Albino Gorilla Question   papo - Papo Albino Gorilla Question - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:42 pm

I found the giant orc now from an american seller at ebay. But i didn't search for him, i looked for the giant anteater, which i also miss.

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Papo Albino Gorilla Question   papo - Papo Albino Gorilla Question - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 11:08 pm

Oh congrats!

Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Papo Albino Gorilla Question   papo - Papo Albino Gorilla Question - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 11:39 pm

Thank you. bounce

Now i must look for the anteater. ^^

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Papo Albino Gorilla Question   papo - Papo Albino Gorilla Question - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 12:36 am

I wish you luck! Hopefully you can track one down soon.

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Papo Albino Gorilla Question   papo - Papo Albino Gorilla Question - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 10:54 am

I found one, but £40 plus £40 sipping ! Shocked

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
urbnvampslayer

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Papo Albino Gorilla Question   papo - Papo Albino Gorilla Question - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 10:30 pm

I’ve recently seen one on eBay for sale. Around $100 I think
Back to top Go down
TeemoMeansLove

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Papo Albino Gorilla Question   papo - Papo Albino Gorilla Question - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 03, 2023 4:09 pm

Hello! $100 is a ridiculous sum for this figurine. Some sellers need to be ashamed of themselves.

My advice is to look for auction bundles on eBay, not for single listings. After a vigorous search (I really like that figurine) I got mine earlier this year for about 30 pounds in a bundle with 9 other papo animals, some of them also quite rare(like the original snow leopard paint scheme <3 ).
What I am doing is just add "papo" in my saved searches and check the new listings a few times per week. The chances are with a little persistence it will appear again sooner or later. :)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Papo Albino Gorilla Question   papo - Papo Albino Gorilla Question - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 03, 2023 5:07 pm

I will add that you need to be careful now too though with Chinese brand counterfeits. I have seen a lot of gorillas' often Papo's model, being reused and repainted into the white model. No issue of course if you just want a white gorilla like Snowflake, but if you want the actual Papo figure there are others out there that may confused for it.

Back to top Go down
TeemoMeansLove

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Papo Albino Gorilla Question   papo - Papo Albino Gorilla Question - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 2:38 pm

It appeared on eBay again:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Unfortunately the seller uses a stock photo, so they may be fake ones, but worth examining if anyone is still looking for the figurine.
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Papo Albino Gorilla Question   papo - Papo Albino Gorilla Question - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 7:07 pm

I have one, it's original.

PostSubject: Re: Papo Albino Gorilla Question   papo - Papo Albino Gorilla Question - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo Albino Gorilla Question
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3