Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders

Go down 
+8
Roger
SUSANNE
baltimore zoo
Sergey
aandmkw
Wildheart
HKHollinstone
MartinH
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  Empty
PostSubject: White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders    White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:10 am

and here is the third member of my collection from Safari Ltd. :)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
flower

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders    White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:43 am

She's fabulous cheers I expect you'll be getting your other display cabinets out of the garage now Wink

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders    White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:10 am

HKHollinstone wrote:
She's fabulous cheers I expect you'll be getting your other display cabinets out of the garage now Wink
oh my... I have to! There is no more space in my room Sad And I don´t want to hide them in boxes Sad

Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders    White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:28 am

He's gorgeous! :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders    White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:07 am

Another wonderful figure. Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders    White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:53 pm

... I repeat again... I envy you... Sad Laughing Laughing Laughing You need now the Great African landscape! What about display table? Wink
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:01 am

Another great figure of the WW line! Hopefully, they will make an Indian rhino!
PLEASE Safari ltd. make a WW Indian rhino!!!!!!!!!
PRETTY PLEASE : )
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders    White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:18 am

baltimore zoo wrote:
Another great figure of the WW line! Hopefully, they will make an Indian rhino!
PLEASE Safari ltd. make a WW Indian rhino!!!!!!!!!
PRETTY PLEASE : )

woooo I would love to have WW indian rhino cyclops
Sergey, I don´t even have space in my room so big african display is impossible for me now scratch But thank you for an idea pirat

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders    White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:43 pm

MartinH wrote:

...........There is no more space in my room Sad And I don´t want to hide them in boxes Sad

What a horrible problem Shocked

I think we have heard a few people moaning this song lol!

Congratulations, that RHONO is wonderful cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders    White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:37 pm

Congratulations Martin! This WW line is great! Not in my wish list for the reasons people are saying and because also the prices! Sad
I'm affraid next year Safari makes a WW whale! What a Face affraid
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:31 pm

If Safari makes an Indian rhino, Bull African and Asian elephants, more big cats and chimps...I don't care what it costs or how much space it will take up...because it's a GREAT LINE and I LOVE them!
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders    White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:02 am

Congratulations Martin! This line WW is great,
to view size and also quality.
But as they say the most part,
lack of space on the shelves.
But for a peeled a piece remains a wonderful investment! to provide an atmosphere Safari ...!

cheers sunny scratch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders    White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:56 am

Gosh, they ARE large Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders    White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:28 am

Congrats Martin! I only bought the Siberian Tiger and also know that just take out too much space & in Singapore just leave in the Apartment and no have extra space for WW series!! Anyway I really love the rhino!!

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders    White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:06 pm

The only thing I don't like about the WW tiger is it's mouth, I wish they'd done it closed. But I still love them all cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders    White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:39 am

baltimore zoo wrote:
If Safari makes an Indian rhino, Bull African and Asian elephants, more big cats and chimps...I don't care what it costs or how much space it will take up...because it's a GREAT LINE and I LOVE them!

I'm glad to know that money and space are not a problem for you! Very Happy Very Happy
You know that the world is like the brands, there are different scales in everything! Very Happy Fortunately is there somebody sharing his fantastic figures with us! :)
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:19 pm

You only live once, so you have to get things that make you happy! Realistic artistic animal figures are on that list!
Plus, didn't you ever hear that quote "He who dies with the most toys, wins"....
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders    White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:35 pm

baltimore zoo wrote:
You only live once, so you have to get things that make you happy! Realistic artistic animal figures are on that list!
Plus, didn't you ever hear that quote "He who dies with the most toys, wins"....

Very American Thought! :)
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders    White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:44 pm

Roger wrote:
Congratulations Martin! This WW line is great! Not in my wish list for the reasons people are saying and because also the prices! Sad
I'm affraid next year Safari makes a WW whale! What a Face affraid

... In my constant hopes - the big gorgeous blue whale! cheers Laughing I,ll get the second job and then will order him on eBay! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:57 am

Absolutely! Plus, I don't have to put kids through college, so instead I will use that money to buy my animal figures!
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders    White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:48 am

Roger wrote:
Not even an African elephant?

ken yeo

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders    White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:55 am

HKHollinstone wrote:
The only thing I don't like about the WW tiger is it's mouth, I wish they'd done it closed. But I still love them all cheers

it's really ugly & details is not good on the mouth

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders    White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:17 am

skysthelimit wrote:
Roger wrote:
Not even an African elephant?

Nop! What a Face elephant
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders    White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  EmptyFri May 20, 2011 12:07 am

baltimore zoo wrote:

I saw this line on one of the pictures on the Richard Lewis site:
Who dies with the most toys...still dies... haha Wink
But those Wildlife Wonders are great...
The backside of this rhino reminds me of something, i can't say what exactly... Rolling Eyes Laughing scratch

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders    White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:39 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
baltimore zoo wrote:

I saw this line on one of the pictures on the Richard Lewis site:
Who dies with the most toys...still dies... haha Wink
But those Wildlife Wonders are great...
The backside of this rhino reminds me of something, i can't say what exactly... Rolling Eyes Laughing scratch

backside? pls explain?

PostSubject: Re: White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders    White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders  Empty

Back to top Go down

White Rhinoceros 2008 Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next