Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D

Go down 
+12
Ana
Saarlooswolfhound
Kikimalou
Roger
Advicot
bmathison1972
widukind
Pardofelis
endogenylove
lucky luke
A-J
SUSANNE
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D Empty
PostSubject: Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D   Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 1:08 pm

A littel while ago, a parcel arrived here. I thought it was two PNSU dinos I had ordered from Chinaa couple of days earlier, and found it the most speedy shipment ever at all !!  scratch

But when I opened the box, I got the surprise of my life  affraid  cheers
Lilias ( Bonnie) had said she would send me a letter, and here was the most wonderful, beautyful letter  drunken
Look at ALL those gorgeous drawings, and in the middle are Fidda and Siggi !!!!
They are looking at a biscuit, but they LOVE biscuits, and I was absorbed in looking at all the details, so I thought no more about it.
For instance : See Mikke,  who is not impressed  cat Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The letter contained a kind, wonderful tex, written in a perfect callography, but of course I will not place a personnal letter on the net .
However, it was full og charming dogs too, and I want to share those with you Very Happy

And there was more in the box !!! A BOX !!!!  Shocked
Nothing like getting a box in a box , but I thought it was just there to keep the letter from being cringled.

Ohh, ohh, ohhhh !
Inside was BISCUIT !!!!
BISCUIT the Aardwolf !!!!!
An AARDWOLF !!!!!!
An AARDWOLF for me !!!!!
An AARDWOLF for me  made by Lilias !!!!!  cheers  bounce  cheers

Look  bounce

Now I had to read the letter, and it turned out that CRoger and Lilias had been conspiring  Laughing
Together they had agree that I certainly desprately needed  and aardwolf !!!!
So Lilias has spent hours and hours, and out from her hands came this beautyful, wonderful amazing model  I love you  drunken

Look ! So perfect  I love you

Even the tummy is perfect Very Happy

And look at that perfect aardwolf-charming face  drunken

Biscuit is raising her mane halfway, - she is in a new place, but not really scared Wink

Lovely, little paws !

Totally perfect, fuzzy legs :

Her tail shows she is a very friendly aardwolf, but not submissive, - she is so full of character  cheers

Thankyou, thankyou Lilias, for all the talent, kindness, friendshp, time and generosity, you have put ito this incredile gift  Applause  I love you  cheers  Applause  Very Happy

And thankyou to Roger , - you did it again !!!
9 years ago Roger conspired with Harriet to make the lovely Jeremias for me !!!

Harriet has since made many, many outstanding models !
Perhaps I am now the lucky Mom of one of the first works of the renowed artis Lillias, with her Pabbly Beach models  flower

sunny  flower  sunny  flower  sunny  flower  sunny  flower  sunny  flower  sunny  flower  sunny  flower sunny flower sunny flower sunny flower

Last edited by SUSANNE on Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D   Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 2:30 pm

What a fantastic little gift!!! cheers cheers cheers
The detail, the sweet face, the deep colours, overall a marvelous little aardwolf flower
Lucky you Susanne sunny

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D   Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 2:52 pm

Wonderful attention, that this letter with this drawing that you received Susanne Very Happy Applause cheers queen
The figurine is fantastic also congratulations to Lilias on this wonderful gift Very Happy Applause cheers flower
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D   Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 2:58 pm

Thankyou, Anne-Joke and Luc cheers Very Happy

endogenylove

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D   Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 3:13 pm

How nice! She’s very beautiful and incredibly well made (Bonnie certainly has talent!) and so full of life. I know she will have a wonderful time living with you :)

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D   Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 3:40 pm

Wow. Absolutely wow. This is what I call to be LOVED by somebody!!

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D   Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 4:44 pm

What a wonderful gift :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D   Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 4:45 pm

Nice work, Bonnie!
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D   Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 4:45 pm

I cannot stop looking!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked affraid affraid affraid I love you I love you I love you

This is truly, truly wonderful, and of all canines an aardwolf! Shocked cheers

You are unbelievably lucky to receive a beautifully illustrated Christmas letter, and even more so, an amazing aardwolf in there too!

I am speechless Laughing

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D   Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 4:48 pm

I am so glad you are happy with Biscuit. It was a lot of fun to replicate the Jeremias project such a long time after. There are some common points between Harriet and Lilias and it was not hard to recover the idea. It is so beautiful to see Jeremias topic again and obviously Lilias made a fantastic work with this aardwolf. It was a good chance to she shows that she can make more than dogs. I love the model, it reminds me the glorious old Schleich times once it is a very attractive model with the appealingness of the brand designs when it turned very popular. I am sure it is the first of several models this talented young friend will make. flower The draws are really beautiful too! cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D   Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 5:33 pm

What a nice Xmass gift from two nice STS friends to another great STS friend. What a wonderful biscuit, so nice, sweet and exquisitely made.
I'm very happy for you Susanne hurray for Rogério and for Lilias Applause Applause Applause cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D   Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 7:17 pm

Oh! I missed that this was made by Bonnie? Our Bonnie, the dog-lover teen that is always so kind in her replies to everybody? I was unaware of this facet of his life, that she is able, at a so young age, to create models with the same level of perfection than renowned artist!!!!! I will always feel a lot of admiration for her every time I will read her posts in the forum!

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D   Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 8:20 pm

Pardofelis wrote:
Oh! I missed that this was made by Bonnie? Our Bonnie, the dog-lover teen that is always so kind in her replies to everybody? I was unaware of this facet of his life, that she is able, at a so young age, to create models with the same level of perfection than renowned artist!!!!! I will always feel a lot of admiration for her every time I will read her posts in the forum!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D   Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 9:30 pm

It is truly a stunning model, Bonnie did such a great job making this beautiful hyena!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D   Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 10:27 pm

What a wonderful aardwolf! Beautiful work Lilias! Applause
And what an absolutely amazing gift I love you

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D   Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 3:41 am

Lilias, Biscuit is stunning, there seems to be no end to your talent! (the note is very beautiful also, I especially love Sigg's expression!)

Susanne, I can't think of a better place for that aardwolf than in your loving arms.

And to think we got to witness the birth of the amazing Pebbly Beach collection!
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D   Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 2:22 pm

Ohhhh Susanne I'm so glad she arrived all safely, and that you love her so much! sunny sunny  I love you  Very Happy
And I'm so glad you loved all the funny little drawings too- Roger gave me the fantastic idea, and then I went a little mad with dogs everywhere (And a cat!) Laughing Very Happy
It was a joy to make and to try something new- and especially for someone who had been so kind to me, and sent me the most wonderful dogs! sunny I love you
And so when Roger asked me to make Biscuit I was so happy, and thrilled because it was my first commission from a very kind and helpful croc who guided me every step of the way! Very Happy He told me all about how there are 5 toes on the front feet, all the details of the face- without him I think it would have been something between an Aardvark and a German Shepherd! geek And so thank you Roger, for all your help and for conspiring with me! Very Happy
And it makes me so happy to see that you love her so much- it was the least we could do!! sunny
And so many kind comments from STS friends! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Very Happy Very Happy
And from sculptors who are too talented for words- thank you for being so kind! It's a start, and I definitely have a long way to go, but I'm so glad you like her!  Embarassed
So many kind comments, I have to thank each one of you but I fear that if I do this reply would be a little too long- but it's so encouraging to read everything you say- thank you! sunny
And I thought I'd share these photos from before she made her journey, to show size (I was going to do her smaller than a Hyena, but then Roger told me that Susanne wouldn't mind about the size and so I thought that I would be able to add more detail if she was a bit bigger! Very Happy )
A lot of colours! Laughing
And I'm so glad that I was able to make someone so happy after Pebble- she was a wonderful dog who loved everybody and I'm sure she would be wagging her tail to see everyone's kind and generous comments!  I love you  sunny  cheers Here she is:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]boa atms near me

Last edited by Bonnie on Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D   Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 2:23 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D   Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 10:49 am

I had missed that fantastic work! drunken your meticulous fur rending and shades, the eyes, ears, nose, make me to compare it with wonderful old Elastolin compositions! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D   Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 4:23 pm

Caracal wrote:
I had missed that fantastic work! drunken your meticulous fur rending and shades, the eyes, ears, nose, make me to compare it with wonderful old Elastolin compositions! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Thank you Alain and Andreas! I love you sunny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D   Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 5:14 pm

Ana wrote:
What a wonderful aardwolf! Beautiful work Lilias! Applause
And what an absolutely amazing gift I love you

Very Happy cheers : Applause queen queen Crocodile
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D   Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 9:50 pm

What a wonderful watercolours of a golden retriever drunken

Who made it ? Is it Pebble ?

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D   Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 10:30 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
What a wonderful watercolours of a golden retriever drunken

Who made it ? Is it Pebble ?
It's actually a photo, the only one I had on my computer, on a green background! Very Happy
It wasn't a very clear photo, so I think when it was made bigger on this screen, it looks like a watercolour! Very Happy
And yes it is Pebble! I love you
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D   Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 6:43 am

affraid Whait ! What ?!? affraid
Bonnie, what are you doing ... ?!? affraid You are making miracles ... cheers cheers cheers Applause Applause Applause  
What a beauuuuuuuuuuutiful piece of art, from the tallented Bonnie`s hand this model is  cheers
Seriously , love it !  I love you
What a wonderful Aardwolf model, with so cute name : Biscuit  Very Happy
This is definitely your best sculpt so far and with soo big improvement. I really like everything on it !
The sculpt is fantastic. Pose, proportions, details, texture...everything.
And the paint job, with these beautiful colours and very well painted with very good technique... wonderful result.
And the letter... like Susanne said : the most wonderful, beautyful letter !
I love everythig on it ! It is just the cutest and most lovely way, to wish Merry christmas to someone so special as Susanne .
It is so big joy to see, that Roger had this idea to make a very special gift to Susanne and he asked you, to make it real.
And you both did an amazing job !
My admirations for you both  Applause  Applause  Applause
This topic really made not only my day ( ups - night...as I am a ''night owl'' as Susanne knows..) , it made my week for sure !  sunny
Susanne, I am so happy for you !  Very Happy
You deffinately desreve an amazing gift like this one, from these two, wonderful friends  cheers   sunny

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D   Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 8:04 am

Good morning, dear Night Owl sunny

Thankyou so much for your mega-kind and wise words.
Biscuit sends her thanks also Wink

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D   Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next