Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D

Go down 
+12
Ana
Saarlooswolfhound
Kikimalou
Roger
Advicot
bmathison1972
widukind
Pardofelis
endogenylove
lucky luke
A-J
SUSANNE
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D   Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 12:55 pm

costicuba wrote:
affraid Whait ! What ?!? affraid
Bonnie, what are you doing ... ?!? affraid You are making miracles ... cheers cheers cheers Applause Applause Applause  
What a beauuuuuuuuuuutiful piece of art, from the tallented Bonnie`s hand this model is  cheers
Seriously , love it !  I love you
What a wonderful Aardwolf model, with so cute name : Biscuit  Very Happy
This is definitely your best sculpt so far and with soo big improvement. I really like everything on it !
The sculpt is fantastic. Pose, proportions, details, texture...everything.
And the paint job, with these beautiful colours and very well painted with very good technique... wonderful result.
And the letter... like Susanne said : the most wonderful, beautyful letter !
I love everythig on it ! It is just the cutest and most lovely way, to wish Merry christmas to someone so special as Susanne .
It is so big joy to see, that Roger had this idea to make a very special gift to Susanne and he asked you, to make it real.
And you both did an amazing job !
My admirations for you both  Applause  Applause  Applause

This topic really made not only my day ( ups - night...as I am a ''night owl'' as Susanne knows..) , it made my week for sure !  sunny
Susanne, I am so happy for you !  Very Happy
You deffinately desreve an amazing gift like this one, from these two, wonderful friends  cheers   sunny
Ohhhh Kosta! Embarassed Embarassed Very Happy
I totally agree with Susanne, your words are mega-kind! sunny To hear praise from a sculptor and painter as talented as you is amazing! flower And I am so glad that you love Biscuit- this aardwolf taught me a lot, because before I assumed I 'knew' what dogs looked like and didn't spend as much time looking at photos, whereas I had to study loads of photos of Aardwolves and it took much longer than a dog- and I think this was a really positive thing and helped a lot! cheers And your amazing topic on painting the tiger helped me so much- so thank you so so much! Applause
And I'm so glad that the conspiracy between a croc and a dog has made a very kind night owl's week! Laughing Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D   Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 3:00 am

Susanne and Bonnie, the Night Owl is sending you a feathered hugs cheers
Bonnie, I am so glad, that my topic helped you Embarassed sunny
And for sure I know what are you talking about with making this figure longer, whatching many photos .. studying  the animal. Fore every one of my repaints I did the same and it is great , because you are learning so much about the animal.
And do you remember, when you said, that you can sculpt only dogs ? I wrote to you, that you should try with sculpting other animals than dogs , starting maybe with other canid ... and you will see, that actually you can make other animals :) Well, the Aardwolf is not exactly a canid, but it looks very much like :)
But I think, it took you much more time also, because you made this model for a special friend and you gave more atention :)
I also had this experience when I repainted some models for friends here.
For example, the Papo tiger, which is from my topic... first I repainted it for my self and it was good, but then I repainted it for Susanne (the model from the topic is her) and it became better.
The same for the Papo Husky.. the models I repainted for Susanne and Yvette , became better then mine  Very Happy

Bonnie wrote:

And I'm so glad that the conspiracy between a croc and a dog has made a very kind night owl's week! Laughing  Very Happy

Oh yes, definitely Very Happy  And this conspiracy between a croc and a dog has made not only a very kind night owl's week, but also brought
very warm and happy feelings, for the danish siamese cat`s heart Very Happy
So, it was a veeery good conspiracy sunny

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D   Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 11:38 am

You are so right! cheers Canids are the next step, and they are a challenge, but a good one, and I hope that some day maybe I will be able to try other animals too- I'm guessing the next step would be 'caniforms' Very Happy
And I completely agree too- I think with this model I tried even harder, and spent more time looking at Aardwolf photos, because it was going to a very special friend sunny ! And of course many hours looking at your fantastic topic- because like you I find when I make models for others, they have to be just perfect, especially for someone so perfectly kind as Susanne! I love you
Oh yes, and definitely! Very Happy The best part of this conspiracy between a croc and a dog for me has been making an extremely kind Siamese cat so happy sunny Very Happy and helping a croc who has been so helpful to me I love you , and making a very talented and inspiring night owl's week! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D   Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most fantastic gift : Aardwolf Biscuit :D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2