Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?

Go down 
+10
Birdsage
pipsxlch
Babdo
smallscaleworld
Caracal
widukind
landrover
Roger
Bonnie
Kikimalou
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?    Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?  - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Oct 2022, 22:23

sunny wrote:
That's an interesting comparison Alain. Well done on getting so many! All of my collection is packed away (90% of it), otherwise I'd have a look thru to see if I can help you fill in the gaps.

Are the first ones smaller than 1/32nd scale ?
if so then the pale eland must be rather large!

I noticed a 'honey badger' there ?? I've never seen a honey badger like that before, except for maybe a Starlux version.
And the sable, eland and mouflon look great together.

Thank you Annette! Very Happy

Yes, the 1rst serie animals are smaller than the 1/32 scale but the 2 nd serie ones match rather well with the Starlux ones (and some little species of the 1rst serie like ardwak, fennecs, pangolin, and badger but I don't think there are honey badgers here! :)

Last edited by Caracal on Wed 26 Oct 2022, 22:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?    Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?  - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Oct 2022, 22:32

that's a good size then for the smaller species.

here is the animal that looks like a honey badger to me -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?    Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?  - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Oct 2022, 22:34

rogerpgvg wrote:
Great collection! I like the felids. They are mostly original sculpts except the lioness looking over her shoulder, or am I wrong? The species are almost all very recognisable, except for the peculiar "Takin". And what is the yellow/white animal with goatee in the second series?

Very Happy  Thank you Roger!

Would you know a model for the lioness?..

Do you speak about the yellow goat? As when we collected these primes there were only wild animals, we thought it was a wild goat even if it looks like a domestic one. I didn't like this model who seemed too close to domestic goat and was very disapointed each time I found it in the ruskes box! Laughing
I know now there were also some domestic animals in the fist serie: one pig, one horse, two sheep.. and maybe this goat from the second serie! :)

Last edited by Caracal on Thu 27 Oct 2022, 07:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?    Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?  - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Oct 2022, 22:37

sunny wrote:
that's a good size then for the smaller species.

here is the animal that looks like a honey badger to me -

I think it is rather an american badger.. :)
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?    Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?  - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Oct 2022, 23:23

For me it looks like an asian badger, since it was made in South east Asia where Asian badger live... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?    Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?  - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Oct 2022, 23:23

That's very interesting and I hope you can complete both series.
We have the badger identified on TAW as an Asian badger but American badger is a possibility too. I think it was the facial strip which influenced the choice for the Asian species.

American badger

Asian badger

Prior Badger

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?    Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?  - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Oct 2022, 23:34

Not only the facial strip but also because of the body colour and of course because Injecta Plastic was in Macau where badger have these colours.
American badgers have different facial strips and are more greyish.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?    Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?  - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Oct 2022, 23:38

Kikimalou wrote:
Not only the facial strip but also because of the body colour and of course because Injecta Plastic was in Macau where badger have these colours.
American badgers have different facial strips and are more greyish.

We posted almost at the same time. Laughing
I tend to Asian badger too, I think we discussed it before, I am not sure. scratch I hope you had a great day, Christophe. Wink cheers

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?    Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?  - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Oct 2022, 07:42

So it could pass for european badger as I thought till yesterday!  Very Happy But as Sunny spoke about honey badger, I hesitated and thought that, (if it was not an european one), it could be more surely an american one than an Honey one but it was very late and I didn't check the facial marks of any of them! Sleep

Many thanks to you both Christophe and Rogério and for these useful comparison pictures! Very Happy

(You can check the 2 mouflons from the 1rst serie on Babdo's picture above!)

Last edited by Caracal on Fri 24 Feb 2023, 10:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?    Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?  - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Oct 2022, 08:01

Wow! I take this opportunity to point out that if anyone has these peacocks (and in various colored versions), I am interested...Wink
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?    Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?  - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Oct 2022, 08:42

Yes they are from Rena or Azur, made by Injecta Plastic too. I have these 2 colour versions too. There is a post here about this wonderful collection, see "Rena, Bisco, Aurea premiums" :)
Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

PostSubject: Re: Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?    Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?  - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Oct 2022, 09:52

Caracal wrote:
Yes they are from Rena or Azur, made by Injecta Plastic too. I have these 2 colour versions too. There is a post here about this wonderful collection, see "Rena, Bisco, Aurea premiums" :)
Thanks for the info. Do you have any available for trade or purchase?
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?    Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?  - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Oct 2022, 10:37

So, you saw I have 2 cranes and 2 osterichs to trade if you are interested. I keep the 2 colour versions of the magnificent peacock of course!
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?    Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?  - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Oct 2022, 13:36

Caracal wrote:
So, you saw I have 2 cranes and 2 osterichs to trade if you are interested. I keep the 2 colour versions of the magnificent peacock of course!

@caracal: There are at least two peacock versions with different tail shape. Please can you share pics of these two colour versions?
Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

PostSubject: Re: Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?    Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?  - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Oct 2022, 20:02

The mold from which these peacocks come is from Hausser Elastolin. There was an argentinian brand (Industria Argentina) that edited this figure with several variants in the colors...
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?    Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?  - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Oct 2022, 08:40

@Stripedhyena: Thanks for the photo, these Argentina colour versions are too wild for me. I have the Preiser original peacock and one of Portugal Detergente Azur with more decent (more natural-like) paint.
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?    Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?  - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Oct 2022, 19:55

Caracal wrote:
So it could pass for european badger as I thought till yesterday!  Very Happy But as Sunny spoke about honey badger, I hesitated and thought that, (if it was not an european one), it could be more surely an american one than an Honey one but it was very late and I didn't check the facial marks of any of them! Sleep

Many thanks to you both Christophe and Rogério and for these useful comparison pictures! Very Happy

(You can check the 2 mouflons of the 1rst serie on Babdo's picture above!)

thank you, yes I see the badger is more like an Asian one now. I was just recalling from memory the white patch on the honey badger (ratel), that stuck in my mind, and that little figures sparked the memory Very Happy

Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?    Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?  - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Oct 2022, 19:58

those peacocks look very pretty Alain!
have you ever repainted a peacock before ?
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?    Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?  - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Feb 2023, 10:33

jarda wrote:
Caracal wrote:

@caracal: There are at least two peacock versions with different tail shape. Please can you share pics of these two colour versions?

Sorry for thi so late reply!Embarassed

See in" Azur, Rena, Bisco premiums" in this "Injecta plastic" subject. :)
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?    Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?  - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Feb 2023, 10:41

sunny wrote:
those peacocks look very pretty Alain!
have you ever repainted a peacock before ?

Sorry for this so late reply! Embarassed  but no I did not repaint any of these peacocks. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?    Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prior ? Azur ? INJECTA PLASTIC Fabricado em Macau: Mystery solved?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2