Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*

Go down 
+28
Pardofelis
Jill
Birdsage
George
sunny
RtasVadumee
costicuba
Rakel
Bloodrayne
halichoeres
Megaptera
lucky luke
Roger
bmathison1972
rogerpgvg
Mitsukuni
pipsxlch
Taos
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
spacelab
widukind
Caracal
Advicot
Ana
landrover
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 17 EmptySat May 22, 2021 10:23 am

Very funny, and the perfect name for this dog! Laughing It definitely brightened a rainy day here too! Very Happy
This Great Dane is so beautiful. perfectly sculpted, so powerful and calm- it really shows how this breed is a gentle giant! Very Happy Your photos show this model so well, I love the last one of him on the sunny rock! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 17 EmptySat May 22, 2021 5:27 pm

Thank you both. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 17 EmptySat May 22, 2021 5:31 pm

Wonderful barb horse, and amazing how you manage to make that moray eel look like it is under water Shocked Very Happy

And that great Dane is truely great cheers

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 17 EmptySat May 22, 2021 5:59 pm

Thank you dear Susanne! flower

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 17 EmptySat May 22, 2021 9:38 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Thank you everyone! It really a lovely horse.

Here is the Safari IC green moray eel. Several years ago I visited the Oregon Coast Aquarium, a place I like very much and try to visit every few years. They had a marvellous giant oval/columnar tank in the middle of the floor. I approached and this beautiful large moray appeared out of his landscape hidey hole and began to swin around in circles around the perimeter of his tank. He was marvellous, so pretty, and the snakelike swimming motion was mesmerizing to watch. Even better, he seemed to be friendly as he followed me around the room as I looked at a few of the other tanks. I spent a good amount of time with him or her because the animal was just fun to watch and see and "visit" with. I have had a fascination with all eels but especially morays since. I won't forget that experience as I won't forget the one I had as a child there but with some weedy/leafy seadragons.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wonderful model. I have the smaller one from Safari. How large is the bigger version?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 17 EmptySun May 23, 2021 1:57 am

Thanks! This one is quite a bit larger. Wink

Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 17 EmptySun May 23, 2021 9:41 am

Nice moray but definitely too big for me. Is the mentionned "smaller version" as qualitative ?

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 17 EmptySun May 23, 2021 5:27 pm

The smaller moray is bendable and rubbery material. Less detail because of it. The larger model has a lot more detail and texture etc.

So I have been working on a new bookcase display and moving models around etc. etc. Finally I feel that it is good enough to share! (Not highly detailed close up photos just overall display ones).
First is my farmlife display. I plan on making a wall hanging display for my goldfish sometime.

That meant that dogs could move to the bigger bookcase and cats could join them.

Reptiles got to be reunited!

Oceania and South American Fauna moved into the old dog display.

Africa got to spread out a little to make more room

Same with temperate species.

Birds have always been my hardest display to get it to where I felt I liked it. This is the first time in ages I like it and feel that it is organized etc.

And lastly my wall hanging small temperate mammals also got more room to roam.

Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 17 EmptySun May 23, 2021 6:46 pm

What a fantastic display, I love the way you've divided them up by type of animal, not brand of figure, it's fascinating looking through the pictures like a walk around the room. I'm so used to seeing only horses, I absolutely love the variety here.

You do the same Add Extra Shelves Into Bookcases thing that I do, cos the standing space is needed more than the height! Laughing

Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 17 EmptySun May 23, 2021 7:04 pm

Your collection is incredible and looks so well organized! Applause I love the little shadow box like shelf with a single fish in each box. That looks very nice, if not very practical for a large collection. Laughing

Is that mother opossum with babies the only Virginia opossum model made? I never see any, and I see she is by herself there! I have a little Hagen-Renaker, but none in plastic.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 17 EmptySun May 23, 2021 7:36 pm

Thanks George! Yes extra shelves are a must, lateral space generally matters more than vertical. Wink

Thanks Jill! Unfortunately yes that is the only Virginia Opossum made, an Incredible Creatures model done by Safari. I hope to see more one day given they are unique as North America's only marsupial! Maybe someday... drunken

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 17 EmptySun May 23, 2021 9:25 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 17 EmptySun May 23, 2021 10:19 pm

Ohhhhh wow just seeing all those dogs again!! drunken drunken The perfect motivation to keep revising for the exams this week! I would just love to be able to spend hours looking through each shelf! Very Happy It is just such an amazing, varied, beautiful collection- I really could write another essay but I think my last one summed up how much I love seeing your dogs! Laughing cheers
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 17 EmptySun May 23, 2021 10:59 pm

Impressive stuff! Perhaps the best thing is that you still have empty shelves, so you can collect more!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 17 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 12:03 pm

That's all absolutely fabulous! I wonder all the time you dedicate to display your collection in such a neat way. It surely worth a lot, seeing something like this is magical!

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

Thanks Jill! Unfortunately yes that is the only Virginia Opossum made, an Incredible Creatures model done by Safari. I hope to see more one day given they are unique as North America's only marsupial! Maybe someday... drunken

That's just a detail and I understand why you thinnk it is an Incredible Creatures model. It has a generous size and actually it is a perfect species for that series. Though, it is from the Wild Safari North American Wildlife series. My favorite series of Safari Ltd. Very Happy

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 17 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 3:31 pm

Wonderful displays! Applause Applause Applause Applause I was lucky to see a Virginia Opossum on holidays in Florida-someone had one as a pet-not sure I agree with that-but it was wonderful to see one close up!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 17 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 5:48 pm

Thank you everyone!

Bonnie I love that you also are so enthusiastic about dogs. :) And please always feel free to ask questions, I welcome the discussion! That section of my collection isn't talked about too often. Wink

Rogerpgvg, I always try to keep a few bare shelves just in case... Wink

Roger, thank you for the correction! So the armadillo and raccoon (similar giant size) are all regular WSNAWS and not IC?

Taos, These opossums are amazing and so so unique. Wonderful that you got to experience one so close up! (Though like you I generally don't agree with owning wild species and treating them as pets).

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 17 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 6:34 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Thank you everyone!

Bonnie I love that you also are so enthusiastic about dogs. :) And please always feel free to ask questions, I welcome the discussion! That section of my collection isn't talked about too often. Wink

Rogerpgvg, I always try to keep a few bare shelves just in case... Wink

Roger, thank you for the correction! So the armadillo and raccoon (similar giant size) are all regular WSNAWS and not IC?

Taos, These opossums are amazing and so so unique. Wonderful that you got to experience one so close up! (Though like you I generally don't agree with owning wild species and treating them as pets).
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 17 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 7:45 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers
Making changes to our showcases is the best thing in the world.
moving the figures from one side to the other is wonderful.

And in the end everything looks very organized Applause Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 17 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 10:50 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

Raccoon is WSNA while armadillo is an Incredible Creature. Wink

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 17 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 11:03 pm

Thanks again Bonnie and Fernando!

Aha, that is confusing! They are all roughly the same size. scratch Thanks for the info though Roger.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 17 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 6:16 pm

Safadi Ltd. Golden Poison Frog

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 17 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 6:55 pm

Nice frog :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 17 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 9:11 pm

My mother bought the exact same variety of petunia.

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 17 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 10:56 pm

Beautiful photos, those flowers are stunning! Very Happy And I love the first photo of the frog, such a lovely close-up! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next