Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*

Go down 
+28
Pardofelis
Jill
Birdsage
George
sunny
RtasVadumee
costicuba
Rakel
Bloodrayne
halichoeres
Megaptera
lucky luke
Roger
bmathison1972
rogerpgvg
Mitsukuni
pipsxlch
Taos
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
spacelab
widukind
Caracal
Advicot
Ana
landrover
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 35 EmptySat May 07, 2022 6:29 pm

Amazing collection Shocked

It's like a Museum. When will you start the next tour? Applause
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 35 EmptySat May 07, 2022 9:33 pm

Thank you Bonnie and Megaptera! 

I usually wait until August to start my deep cleaning/collection walk through. BUT I have noticed that my shelves are quite dusty as it is NOW... we will see if I can get some time and motivation to begin now. Wink

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 35 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 3:50 am

Ok, at last my friend Andreas! Here are my snakes presented in 2 group shots from above. Let me know, anyone, if you have any questions!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 35 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 3:53 am

Gorgeous snakes Paige! I don't have many snakes in my collection. I should get some more, your beauties show off how many nice figures there are of them I love you

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 35 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 10:28 am

I also rarely put too much effort into snake figures but I really like them. Though, I confess my favorites are always the lifesized ones but it poses the traditional dilema of requiring too much room. On the other hand, the tube sized ones allow us to compile a wide range of species without needing a garage. Laughing

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 35 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 3:06 pm

Love it!! They're beautiful! What is that white cobra?
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 35 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 4:25 pm

Jill wrote:

Safari ltd, a repaint of their Indian one. I believe it is now retired.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 35 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 4:43 pm

Thank you so much. I think i need more time to see all details :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 35 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 5:20 pm

Joliezac wrote:
Jill wrote:

Safari ltd, a repaint of their Indian one. I believe it is now retired.

This was a rare instance where Safari did NOT simply repaint. It was a new sculpt. Its difficult to tell because snakes have so few defining characteristics to begun with, but the posture etc. is in fact different between the two.

And thank you Andreas, take your time and if you have any questions feel free to ask!!!

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 35 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 5:39 pm

oh wow, neat! I thought it was the same sculpt Palmface

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 35 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 6:18 pm

Cool, thank you! What did they call it? Was it labeled as leucistic or albino or anything? I just think it's interesting that they made it white.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 35 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 6:22 pm

I think it was just labelled as "white cobra"

Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 35 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 6:31 pm

Well, that's straightforward enough. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 35 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 7:50 pm

Palmface yeah...

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 35 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 10:05 pm

Isn't the current cobra the same mould as the white cobra? I think here is another Safari figure we missed. Laughing

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 35 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 10:51 pm

So many beautiful snakes! cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 35 EmptyThu May 12, 2022 3:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], now that you post it I am not certain the white one is an original sculpt afterall! When was that one released? I only remember the white one coming out... but I can tell that is the not the same cobra as my older safari model.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 35 EmptyThu May 12, 2022 3:43 pm

Its no secret, I am quite fond of cattle. This model in particular as it reminds me of the grandfather's farm. Safari hereford cow

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 35 EmptyThu May 12, 2022 4:03 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 35 EmptyThu May 12, 2022 5:42 pm

Beautiful cattle! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 35 EmptyThu May 12, 2022 6:42 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], now that you post it I am not certain the white one is an original sculpt afterall! When was that one released? I only remember the white one coming out... but I can tell that is the not the same cobra as my older safari model.

We have only the old one listed on TAW more the white one and apparently we missed the newer one which I believe it was discretly released in 2009 or so. I know it is very hard to see on white figures but could you please check which year is marked on your white cobra? If we confirm a 2nd generation cobra, I hope someone have it to provide a picture for TAW.

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 35 EmptyThu May 12, 2022 9:24 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 35 EmptyFri May 13, 2022 7:32 am

Very Happy Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 35 EmptyWed May 18, 2022 5:02 pm

Thank you friends. Roger, I will check my cobra soon!

Safari Jaguar (spotted), one of my favorite models.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 35 EmptyWed May 18, 2022 9:04 pm

I took a long time to get this model. I was happy enough with my old Schleich but I knew I couldn't resist. When I got it, I loved it but I don't think I liked it better than the Schleich model. Then, I started taking pictures to compare, to check every single detail, proportions, etc. and this model turned into my favorite jaguar. Your beautiful pictures also confirm how beautiful it is.
No hurries to check the cobra, I checked some online sales and it is hard to see if it is 1998 or 1996, it is very very strange, I expected it to be marked 2006, 2008 or so. scratch

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next