Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Burger's Customs (resin and such)

Go down 
+12
Tupolew Tu-154
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
pipsxlch
Kikimalou
widukind
Caracal
SUSANNE
spacelab
costicuba
Bonnie
Burgerenby
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Burger's Customs (resin and such) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burger's Customs (resin and such)   Burger's Customs (resin and such) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 2:31 pm

I agree, I think a correct soundtrack could be very influencial and dive us completely into the scenes.

Burgerenby

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Burger's Customs (resin and such)   Burger's Customs (resin and such) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2022 1:15 am

I painted a tiny Psittacosaurus, sculpted by Ismael Panadero.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Burger's Customs (resin and such)   Burger's Customs (resin and such) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2022 3:03 am

So small and tiny! And superbly painted, well done! I love the little guy.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Burgerenby

Burgerenby

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Burger's Customs (resin and such)   Burger's Customs (resin and such) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 7:28 pm

A lot of things happened lately and some of my figures didn't survive, especially among the resin ones.
The Eurypterus for example got completely shattered beyond saving.
It took me some time to recover from that but I have now painted something again, the Haolonggood Quetzalcoatlus.

That said I probably need to invest in cabinets with doors that can be closed.
Oh also I broke my foot two months ago and am recovering from that which prevented me from stopping what was happening.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Burger's Customs (resin and such)   Burger's Customs (resin and such) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 1:35 am

I'm so sorry you've been so unlucky these days. That is what scares me about resin models. So, when we see some pvc versions of resin sculpts, it always pleases me.
However, the most important is that you recover from your incident with your foot. I hope you're fine now. It is also good to see you back and giving so much love to this Quetzalcoatlus.

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Burger's Customs (resin and such)   Burger's Customs (resin and such) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 5:06 am

Oh no- I loved that Eurypterus! I'm so sorry to hear of this. Glad to hear you're recovering though, and that Quetzalcoatlus is lovely as all your works.

Roger, given that my main collection is horribly fragile, I have come to appreciate the joys of PVC ever so much.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Burger's Customs (resin and such)   Burger's Customs (resin and such) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 5:31 am

Oh nooooo! So sorry to hear about your bad luck! I can sympathize with the loss of a model and a severe injury... I am glad to hear that you are recovering though. That Quetzalcoatlus is gorgeous! I love the fiery coloration.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Loon

Loon

Country/State : California, United States

PostSubject: Re: Burger's Customs (resin and such)   Burger's Customs (resin and such) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 7:00 am

It really sucks that all this happened, I still can't believe how oafish he acted. The custom is so nice, the patterns and colors feel very unique for a Pterosaur, especially when a lot of the mainstream figures are either monotone brown or crazy clashing colors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burger's Customs (resin and such)   Burger's Customs (resin and such) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Burger's Customs (resin and such)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3