Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joliezac's Prehistoric Photography: *Updated June 22nd*

Go down 
+8
pipsxlch
Bonnie
Taos
George
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
Pardofelis
Joliezac
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

Joliezac's Prehistoric Photography: *Updated June 22nd* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Prehistoric Photography: *Updated June 22nd*   Joliezac's Prehistoric Photography: *Updated June 22nd* - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Jun 2022 - 1:30

Joliezac wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

love the water ripples and the light on the face only with the darker water behind !!!

and this blue reptile bird is gorgeous, love this shot! what is it called by the way ?

and I love this last dinosaur, the lighting is great in these pics. What is this one called too ? I think I will put it on my wishlist Very Happy

your depth of field is great in all your pics, and really makes them very special, plus your action shots are impressive. I like the tiny grains of sand in this last pic, as they fly up!
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Prehistoric Photography: *Updated June 22nd*   Joliezac's Prehistoric Photography: *Updated June 22nd* - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Jun 2022 - 6:34

Thank you so much [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! I'm glad you like them Very Happy

The baby t-rex was a childhood favorite of mine. I was glad to spend some time with it again I love you

I had my friend hold my spinosaurus in the stream so that the water flowed against him creating the ripple effect. Then I took the shot and cropped it so you didn't see her hand.

The feathery bird-like dinosaur is the Papo archaeopteryx. Its a lovely model but sadly now discontinued, might be hard to find.

The one running in the sand is the Papo chilesaurus from 2020. It's a really underrated model in my opinion, Papo did a great job with the paintwork, I highly recommend it! Plus its small so its not too expensive or space-consuming.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Prehistoric Photography: *Updated June 22nd*   Joliezac's Prehistoric Photography: *Updated June 22nd* - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Jun 2022 - 20:43

that was good of your friend to help! what a perfect way to get the ripple effect Very Happy

thank you for the animal names and makes!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Prehistoric Photography: *Updated June 22nd*   Joliezac's Prehistoric Photography: *Updated June 22nd* - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Jun 2022 - 14:56

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Prehistoric Photography: *Updated June 22nd*   Joliezac's Prehistoric Photography: *Updated June 22nd* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Joliezac's Prehistoric Photography: *Updated June 22nd*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2