Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where to get Southlands Replicas?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

Where to get Southlands Replicas? Empty
PostSubject: Where to get Southlands Replicas?   Where to get Southlands Replicas? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 3:07 am

I only recently discovered that Southlands Replicas are no longer producing their figures, and I have missed out on purchasing some animals from Minizoo. If anyone possibly knows a website that sells these figures below and ships to the United States I would be very grateful!

-Thylacine male
-Thylacoleo Carnifex

I was so disappointed that I never purchased these before I realized they were being discontinued, I especially was looking forward to the saltwater crocodile. Hopefully they will make more someday.

Last edited by Joliezac on Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
teardrop

teardrop

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Southlands Replicas?   Where to get Southlands Replicas? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 8:16 am

Hi,
Yes, so unfortunate for this wonderful brand... let's hope they will be able to recover at some point and I am sure we (their fans) will definitely support this.

You can find some of these models in the Germany based MPV shop here: MPV.
No Thylacine and Thylacoleo, though Sad But, I think they still ship worldwide.

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Southlands Replicas?   Where to get Southlands Replicas? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 8:20 am

Thank you! Have you ordered from them before? I have ordered from this website once a year ago but my item never came and I was ignored when asking them about it so I wasted a ton of money. So I would be nervous to order from them again...
Back to top Go down
teardrop

teardrop

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Southlands Replicas?   Where to get Southlands Replicas? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am

I understand, but I guess it is more likely to be a fault of the courier company. Everything was crazy in 2020 and still is at some extent. Deliveries within Europe (may be) are a bit better.

If I may, I would advise you to contact the shop just to be sure if they experience any issues with packages to US and based on the response make up your mind to order or not.

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Southlands Replicas?   Where to get Southlands Replicas? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 9:18 am

I sent them a message. I have looked around and found that many people order from them. I guess I just got unlucky, hopefully this time will be fine, my friend also needs some of these. Thank you for the help though! I appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Southlands Replicas?   Where to get Southlands Replicas? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where to get Southlands Replicas?
Page 1 of 1