Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*

Go down 
+35
Caracal
rogerpgvg
Leoo Past
pipsxlch
Taos
widukind
Kikimalou
Saarlooswolfhound
75senta75
Jill
Stripedhyena
Saien
costicuba
Ana
Wilorvise
Roy-Swetsie
Mitsukuni
Concavenator
thebritfarmer
Gecko08
lolavichor
Duck-Anch-Amun
Megaptera
sunny
endogenylove
Loon
lucky luke
George
Joliezac
Roger
Bonnie
landrover
Pardofelis
SUSANNE
bmathison1972
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 9:52 pm

Wonderful new additions! cheers cheers
I love the mole but the dogs are so interesting, such a lovely pack there with lots of models which I still haven't managed to find out information about! Laughing I love the texture of lots of them, really capturing the furry coat of dogs! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 2:42 am

This is a terrible photo but I was so excited to share! I recently completed a trade with our own Roy-Swetsie (Thank You!!!) and got some really great models. Schleich cetaceans, some old bullys, nayab, some bully copies I am going to customize, and others. :)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 4:46 am

Congrats on the wonderful additions! I love that Schleich blue whale I love you

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 7:39 am

Nice and interesting additions

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 10:05 pm

Lovely additions!!!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 1:09 am

Congratulations for your new figures and don't forget to share your customs. Very Happy

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 4:31 pm

Wonderful new additions! I adore that little Safari goldie pup and the westie pair are super finds too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 1:37 am

Thank you everyone. :)

Here are some very exciting and special additions for me. 
The Schleich pentaceratops and Safari Icelandic horse are special because I was foolish not to buy them when they were available. Finally got around to snagging them and I love them both because they are quite dynamic (I don't really care for Schleich dinos since their replicasaurus series, only one or two infrequently join my herds). The K&M red panda will join my baby I have had since I was young! And the Safari clydesdale foal will join his family then as well. The others, Safari VW gorilla, Unknown dachshund and turtle and bass, Funrise mule, and K&M wolf are all thrift/ebay finds. The Bass came on a heavy acrylic water scene base that was a magnet for a fridge, the fish leaping out of the water on a heavy spring. I dug that out, and its a lovely plastic fish model I will fill the hole in someday.
I snagged a WhiteLightningWolf lot on ebay which increases my shiba family almost double. Found several old Schleichs I needed, taking me 4 models closer to "completing" my collection! I couldn't resist a megaloceros from Bully for cheap... he is not quite as magnificent as Papo's but I love the species (and he still puts that poor roe deer to shame). Then my wallet got away from me... and I invested in the BBC Walking With Dinosaurs Postosuchus and Liopleurodon! 2 of the species from my beloved program and can hardly believe I have them in hand. I would love the Ornithocheirus (very rare), and some others from the series but these 2 are the top models for me. Very Happy

Now you all know what a giant nerd I am.  Laughing cheers Palmface

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 2:55 am

*cough the Walking With movies are my all time favorites*
Some really great finds! That bass is a really dynamic figure, it will be nice! I have some tiny ranchu that came out of a thrift store water toy. They've been living in my art box waiting for a base to be made.
The postosuchus... I never even knew there were Walking With figures until I came here. Maybe one day!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 11:54 am

I missed a lot of things here, I will have to sepnd time to enjoy your old and new "new adds" Very Happy

Nevertheless a big congratulation for catching the Two BBCWWD models Applause
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 4:33 pm

I love these 2 BBCWWD models too. I could have ordered the postosuchus once, but the price!!.. ouch! affraid  Big congrats! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 7:05 pm

Congrats,some wonderful additions.I only have one of the WWD models!!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 8:09 pm

Thank you Kelly, Christophe (SO good to see you!), Alain, and Taylor!

Kelly, I wouls love to see your goldfish sometime! 

Taylor,  which WWD figure do you have?

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:48 am

Nice postosuchus cheers cheers , it is very interesting model. Applause

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 2:12 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 3:14 pm

I have the Stegosaurus.

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 4:13 pm

Ahhh, I love the Walking With Dinosaurs figures, like a lot pf people the tv series has a lot of nostalgia and entertainment value for me, even if it's not the most up-to-date knowledge it was amazing for it's time and has stayed memorable ever since, it's lovely seeing those familiar renditions of the animals in 3D form! It's a pity I never knew about them at the time, I imagine they'd probably have been quite easily available in toyshops over here, with all that BBC marketing behind them.

The Safari Icelandic is a definite favourite from everything else you've got there, those sculpts still hold up as excellent for the breed and the type of model, after all this time. The Icelandic is so much like the Breyer Stablemates one (same sculptor, so that makes perfect sense, but it's still amusing to have such a similar horse appear in two brands with their different scales and materials)

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 1:19 am

Thank you everyone! And George, thanks for the info! It reminded me of the breyer model too, so that makes sense!

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 9:49 pm

Wow, so many amazing additions! cheers cheers I'm not sure where to start with the dogs! Shocked cheers Shocked
That dachshund is completely new to me, what an interesting find! Wonderful sculpt and such an interesting pose, I love the detail of his head and that almost pleading upward looking expression- very sweet! I love you And so many stunning Japanese Shiba Inus! cheers You have such an exquisite pack now, I adore every one of these little gems, such super finds! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roy-Swetsie

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 8:26 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
This is a terrible photo but I was so excited to share! I recently completed a trade with our own Roy-Swetsie (Thank You!!!) and got some really great models. Schleich cetaceans, some old bullys, nayab, some bully copies I am going to customize, and others. :)

Great to see them in pic at yours! ; )
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 9:59 pm

Congratulations, Paige! Is the penguin the AAA Humboldt?

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 11:18 pm

Thank you Bonnie, Roy, and Roger! Yes it is the AAA Humboldt penguin. :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 11:24 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Thank you Bonnie, Roy, and Roger! Yes it is the AAA Humboldt penguin. :)

Thanks Paige! Very Happy

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 3:43 am

Cats aren't a big drive for me, but I'm drawn to that one- it could make a fine Maine Coon.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 2:04 am

Thank you Kelly!

I just recieved a stupendous trade from dear Taos! Lots of lovely items, and even a few fun finds at stores for me. 
Lots of excellent AAA and ELC and puppies/kitties in my pockets... my pockets are bursting with them! Wink

Some stunning CollectA, Papo, Nayab, Yowies... lots of fun things here too. And even more than this as I reserved some models for repainting too. It was a splendid trade with a splendid friend. THANK YOU dear Taylor!

And lastly... some finds of my own. A Chap Mei lot netted me the two hyenas I needed to make my pack complete. A special edition Schleich reindeer brightened my day. The Mother Papo wolf finally arrived to pair with her pup. An exciting PEC find of prehistoric animals (not the best of shape but exciting nonetheless). I discovered that curious Yoga pose Sasquatch had friends! And a nice small rat to boot.

I got my collection moved to Oregon with me now, but won't be able to reunite everyone for a few more weeks until the contractors are done with my small apartment. But soon hopefully, I can take some renewed family portraits.  bounce

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!* - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 4/14 even more new additions!*
Page 12 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next