Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2022 Papo African Fish Eagle Walkaround With Comparisons

Go down 
+4
widukind
Roger
bmathison1972
Joliezac
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

2022 Papo African Fish Eagle Walkaround With Comparisons Empty
PostSubject: 2022 Papo African Fish Eagle Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 Papo African Fish Eagle Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 1:22 am

Today I got the highly anticipated 2022 Papo African fish eagle!  cheers  Its a beautiful model so I had to make a walkaround. Enjoy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And now for some comparisons  cheers

With Papo's bald eagle:

With Schleich's golden eagle and Safari's harpy eagle:

With Colorata's Steller's sea eagle:

With Southlands Replicas wedge-tailed eagle:

I really love this model and I think Papo did a great job on it! Birds of prey are one of my favorite groups of animals to collect so I was very excited to add a new species to my collection.  Very Happy

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Papo African Fish Eagle Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 Papo African Fish Eagle Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 1:32 am

Nice! Mine is on its way too (along with the Charloias cow and stag beetle). Just waiting for the great tit at this point.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Papo African Fish Eagle Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 Papo African Fish Eagle Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 1:44 am

When Papo announced this figure, I feared they would reuse the mould of the bald eagle. It was not a completely silly idea for a reused mold but it is always somewhat disapointing. When the images were released, I confess my excitment was huge. It was not only a completely new sculpt as it is a figure in pure action which respects the features of the species. It is nice to see the enlarged bib among other little differences. Even the face does not have the bad girl face of the bald eagles. I even think the fish is an African species from the Eastern coast of Africa but I forgot which one. geek
I am surely excited to get one and many thanks Jolie for presenting this fascinating model with so much dignity.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Papo African Fish Eagle Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 Papo African Fish Eagle Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 10:10 am

A must have

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Papo African Fish Eagle Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 Papo African Fish Eagle Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 4:39 pm

Thank you very much Jolie for this very fine walkaround. It's the kind of species I am waiting for a long time now, my only one was the small Albert Heijn one.I'm very happy Papo decided to make a real one and not a repainted bald eagle.
It can, stand comparisons with the other raptors (except the edge-tailed eagle wings maybe...)

Papo is really doing great things with birds (not only birds) the last two years and I'm glad to see so unusual species in the toy world.
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Papo African Fish Eagle Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 Papo African Fish Eagle Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 7:02 pm

A wonderful model and on my wishlist!!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Papo African Fish Eagle Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 Papo African Fish Eagle Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 8:47 pm

It is SO beautuyful cheers

Thankyou very much for this wonderful walkaround and useful comparisons Applause Applause

lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Papo African Fish Eagle Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 Papo African Fish Eagle Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 11:13 pm

Very Happy Applause cheers I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Papo African Fish Eagle Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 Papo African Fish Eagle Walkaround With Comparisons Empty

Back to top Go down

2022 Papo African Fish Eagle Walkaround With Comparisons
Page 1 of 1