Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mysterious dinosaurs of my youth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eternity

eternity

Country/State : US

Mysterious dinosaurs of my youth Empty
PostSubject: Mysterious dinosaurs of my youth   Mysterious dinosaurs of my youth EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 12:04 am

These were a Christmas gift when I was young; and I seem to have tore part of the label off..
I can't say whether all the labels on the box are originally from this box, or if I took them off of something else
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Some of the molds are the same as the Marx dinosaurs; what that means I don't know.

If anyone has any idea who made these, I'd love to know.

Last edited by eternity on Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious dinosaurs of my youth   Mysterious dinosaurs of my youth EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 2:08 am

that's a wonderful set! well done!

I've never seen cuter dinos than these Very Happy
they look like they just need a hug

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious dinosaurs of my youth   Mysterious dinosaurs of my youth EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 12:21 pm

Marx dinosaur molds were vastely reused by many other companies in sets. I don't know which exact company released these but it surely looks an Happy Kingdom. Wink
It is so nice you still preserve your childhood dinos.

eternity

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious dinosaurs of my youth   Mysterious dinosaurs of my youth EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 7:47 pm

That is what the label says, but the existence of animal kingdom happy meal toys and jurassic world: fallen kingdom makes it impossible to find out anything about the company.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious dinosaurs of my youth   Mysterious dinosaurs of my youth EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 1:16 am

eternity wrote:
That is what the label says, but the existence of animal kingdom happy meal toys and jurassic world: fallen kingdom makes it impossible to find out anything about the company.

Sure, isn't there anything you can read like an address, bath number, factory, etc. ?

eternity

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious dinosaurs of my youth   Mysterious dinosaurs of my youth EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 2:37 am

I dont know if the sticker on the bottom is actually from the box originally or if I peeled it off something else and stuck it there (I tended to do that alot); there is a website on it, but the website no longer exists.
The rest of the labeling(?) On the box has been torn off; the front is the most intact.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious dinosaurs of my youth   Mysterious dinosaurs of my youth EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 1:11 am

To me it looks like a set of dinosaurs made in China for M.B.R. Industries Inc which is based in California as we can see through your pictures.
We can't find much about M.B.R. Industrie sbut at least I could find they sold the Furby or related stuff.
Happy Kingdom was probably an unregistered way to brand it and this set is about Dinosaurs. Likely there are other subjects sold under Happy Kingdom.
Sorry for not being more helpful, if it has a better identification, it might take time but hopefully someone will tell it.

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious dinosaurs of my youth   Mysterious dinosaurs of my youth Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysterious dinosaurs of my youth
Page 1 of 1