Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures

Go down 
+36
Bonnie
Arctinus
rogerpgvg
spacelab
Ghost Wolf Ranch
Saien
Katarzyna
Bloodrayne
biggest_dreamer
QuollMate
jarda
SUSANNE
donny ong
zosenwoans
Megaptera
Taos
Caracal
MartinH
Kikimalou
twilighter
Michelle
aschuck
MansoBoricua
widukind
endogenylove
Tupolew Tu-154
Saarlooswolfhound
Shanti
George
FlaffyRaptors
Roger
Joliezac
Duck-Anch-Amun
lucky luke
bmathison1972
VASILIS
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 6:48 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Welcome back Kostas! SO glad to see you again!

Thank you Paige! cheers

I like most of the models here, good quality as always. The Llama is super-realistic, dolphin and shark are really interesting species and at last a cool Rough Collie for me! Smile
Back to top Go down
Arctinus

Arctinus

Country/State : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 6:49 pm

Yeah, the last batch should be on Friday next week. Hoping for more wildlife. :)
Back to top Go down
twilighter

twilighter

Country/State : Oslo, Norway

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 8:39 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Joliezac wrote:
twilighter wrote:
Is this the last batch?

I’m hoping for another batch on Friday.. I want to see more wild life Laughing

I guess we will have the last batch next week

Thank you!

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 8:13 pm

I'm hoping for a spectacular animal, especially from prehistoric. An animal with WOW-effect. ^^

And no more horses, please.

Michelle

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 8:18 pm

I, however, would love to see a brand new horse mold. I feel some of the old ones they've given new coats, while gorgeous, are too tall to fit in with Collecta's other horses, especially the newer ones.
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 8:53 pm

I don't understand the 'too many horses' point of view scratch

There's not a set total limit of releases every year where each horse release means there's no room for a wildlife or dinosaur release, they're separate ranges and the company are releasing exactly what they want to for each range. Horses sell, so they're including plenty of those for people who do buy them, doesn't mean they're then somehow obliged to make less for other people - each horse has not kept another species out of the catalogue Laughing

These are also all re-releases of new colours on existing moulds, so they're cheap to bring out compared to commissioning a sculpt and setting up the factory mould, which you'd need for a wildlife release!

I guess it's just weird to me, to keep hearing people specifically ask for less horses rather than more of what they do want. I don't say 'too many dinosaurs' just cos I only own two dinosaurs and am not interested in collecting more. I don't say 'no more cows' cos I don't collect farm animals. It's just interesting to see ALL the animals, and if I'm not going to buy them I'm still pleased for the people who are getting something new for their collection.

Michelle

Michelle

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 9:03 pm

George wrote:
I don't understand the 'too many horses' point of view scratch

There's not a set total limit of releases every year where each horse release means there's no room for a wildlife or dinosaur release, they're separate ranges and the company are releasing exactly what they want to for each range. Horses sell, so they're including plenty of those for people who do buy them, doesn't mean they're then somehow obliged to make less for other people - each horse has not kept another species out of the catalogue Laughing

These are also all re-releases of new colours on existing moulds, so they're cheap to bring out compared to commissioning a sculpt and setting up the factory mould, which you'd need for a wildlife release!

I guess it's just weird to me, to keep hearing people specifically ask for less horses rather than more of what they do want. I don't say 'too many dinosaurs' just cos I only own two dinosaurs and am not interested in collecting more. I don't say 'no more cows' cos I don't collect farm animals. It's just interesting to see ALL the animals, and if I'm not going to buy them I'm still pleased for the people who are getting something new for their collection.

Exactly. Moar horses! tongue
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 11:32 pm

It's only my opinion, not more. No need for a discussion here. Wink

I hope for another unusual ammonite. Diplomoceras for example, the paperclip ammonite.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

VASILIS

Country/State : GREECE

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 3:17 pm

Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 3:18 pm

Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 3:18 pm

Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 3:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 6:54 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
The ant doesn't look 'great' but it's a bold idea and daring attempt. Club Earth made a honeypot ant, but made an alate which took away the responsibility of sculpting the swollen abdomen

Any species idea ?
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 9:23 pm

endogenylove wrote:
The pangolin is rather ugly in my opinion, but if it seems to represent a unique species, I will likely get it. My initial guess is that it represents a Temminck's Ground Pangolin, which would be unique.

I'm with you. I also think that this could be a Temminck's Ground Pangolin.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 11:36 pm

Ohh wow, how did I miss this! Shocked cheers All these wonderful CollectA updates! cheers But I have been left completely speechless by the new dog, not only is it such a beautiful model but it is also a model of one of my absolute favourite breeds, the very breed of my real dog Bonnie! Shocked cheers sunny The real Bonnie! Laughing I am so overjoyed that we now have such an amazing model of a rough collie, it was a breed where we were definitely needing an up-to-date model for and this one is stunning! cheers I am also sooo happy, because back in December 2020 when I was in touch with them about their rare puppies, I briefly mentioned that I would love to see them make a rough collie! And I remember her replying and saying she would pass it on and that I 'might get lucky...' Very Happy I'm not sure how early CollectA plan their releases and whether she already knew back then, but it makes me so happy now to see this breed I love so much released again in figure form! sunny So big hurray for CollectA and can't wait to see it in real life! flower
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 12:17 pm

Wonderful presentations of the new models!!
I have seen another new models on a Facebookgroup. A new Boulonnais Mare and rearing Arabian. Any infos on them?
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 1:46 pm

Shanti wrote:
I have seen another new models on a Facebookgroup. A new Boulonnais Mare and rearing Arabian. Any infos on them?

Hmm, I didn´t get some news, but I saw a Right Whale, an Angelshark a Koolasuchus and a Stegouros on Facebook. Don´t know if that was everything yet...
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 1:57 pm

Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:
Shanti wrote:

Hmm, I didn´t get some news, but I saw a Right Whale, an Angelshark a Koolasuchus and a Stegouros on Facebook. Don´t know if that was everything yet...

other than the horses, that is everything. No terrestrial wildlife.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 2:48 pm

Here are the Koolasuchus cleelandi, Stegouros elengassen, angelsahrk and right whale. There are more, namely horses but I can't post now.

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 3:07 pm

Holsteiner Stallion in bay colour. The Holsteiner is one of  the oldest horse breeds in Germany, a very calm and good-natured horse that -because of its tall height and muscular hind quarters- is destined to be a show jumper.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 3:09 pm

Boulonnais Mare in grey colour. This cold blood race stems originally from Northern France and at a time was cross-bred with Spanish and Arabian horses giving it the elegant stride and fine appearance of the head. Boulonnais horses had been close to extinction and are now one of the scarcest horse breeds.

Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 3:12 pm

88993   &  88992

Arabian Stallion with his foal.  The foal is featured in a joyful pose, hind legs apart as it seems still not standing securely on its legs, head upright with adventurous looking eyes and a cheerfully waving short tail. The foal comes in chestnut colour, there are white markings on the blaze as well as on  the lower legs.

The Stallion in bay colour is shown in a very dramatic pose: rearing on his hind legs, the front legs in the air… one can almost hear the whinnying when the horse is showing off his temper.

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 3:12 pm

Oooh an angelshark!! The right whale is nice too but I already have a couple. Was the pangolin the only wild life figure this year? That's kind of disappointing.. Although I'm very happy with the sea life, especially the sharks and river dolphin cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 3:17 pm

We are closing the pre-historic range with the Koolasuchus cleelandi - The first prehistoric amphibian model produced by CollectA.  Koolasuchus was the last of its kind, living in fast flowing rivers in Early Cretaceous Australia.  An ambush predator, the colour scheme chosen would have helped to camouflage this alligator-sized temnospondyl as it lurked amongst the underwater vegetation.  Its mouth was huge, more than half a metre in diameter and pairs of tusks and tiny teeth have been added to the roof of the mouth.  Once Koolasuchus had grabbed its prey, perhaps even small dinosaurs coming down to the water's edge to get a drink, there was no escape.

And the final new for 2023 CollectA dinosaur model based on fossils that were only formally, scientifically described in 2021, Stegouros roamed southern Chile during the Late Cretaceous.  This armoured dinosaur evolved a unique tail club consisting of a flat, frond-like structure formed by seven pairs of bony projections. This formidable tail weapon superficially resembles a macuahuitl, a frightening war club used by Aztec warriors. CollectA is presenting the Stegouros in Deluxe 1:6 scale.

Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 3:20 pm

The name "Right Whale" stems from a time when hunting for whales was still not prohibited. They were just the "right"  (ideal) whales to be hunted as their body contains much of the valuable blubber. Also, after slaying the animal, the body would float on the water, making it easy for the whaler to process the meat. Nicely carved out in the CollectA model are the roughened patches of skin on its head. They are characteristic for a Right Whale: having distinctive callosities on its head. The callosities appear white due to large colonies of cyamids (whale lice).

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next