Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures

Go down 
+36
Bonnie
Arctinus
rogerpgvg
spacelab
Ghost Wolf Ranch
Saien
Katarzyna
Bloodrayne
biggest_dreamer
QuollMate
jarda
SUSANNE
donny ong
zosenwoans
Megaptera
Taos
Caracal
MartinH
Kikimalou
twilighter
Michelle
aschuck
MansoBoricua
widukind
endogenylove
Tupolew Tu-154
Saarlooswolfhound
Shanti
George
FlaffyRaptors
Roger
Joliezac
Duck-Anch-Amun
lucky luke
bmathison1972
VASILIS
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 1:00 am

Wonderful pictures. cheers

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 3:32 am

Aschuck, they are the same figures we've already seen, but in pretty photoshopped scenery to suit the habitat for each species. No new animals yet, just more promotional images of the same ones but with colourful backgrounds this time.

VASILIS

VASILIS

Country/State : GREECE

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 8:34 am

Ruyangosaurus - A replica of an enormous titanosaur, it is one of the largest dinosaurs known from Asia.  Ruyangosaurus is estimated to have been more than 30 metres long and to have weighed in excess of 50 tonnes.  The 1:100 scale model sports formidable dermal armour including large spikes embedded in its skin to protect the vulnerable hip area.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 8:35 am

Brighstoneus - Fossils discovered in 1978 thought to represent an Iguanodon were re-examined and the Brighstoneus genus erected in 2021.  This dinosaur had a prominent, bulbous snout.  The patterning on the model would have helped to break up this herbivore's outline and camouflage it as Brighstoneus moved through the dimly lit understorey of the forest.

Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 8:37 am

Anomalocaris - Distantly related to crustaceans such as lobsters and shrimps, the Anomalocaris, which swam in the Earth's oceans more than 500 million years ago, is a new addition to CollectA's range of early marine creatures.  It is considered to be at the top of the earliest food chains because of its large body size, formidable grasping claws armed with sharp spikes and a ferocious-looking circular mouth positioned under the head.  Regarded as one of the world's first apex predators, the model depicts Anomalocaris as an active hunter with large, super-sensitive compound eyes.

Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 8:39 am

Clydesdale models is a stallion in colour black sabino.  Similar to the current models the hooves and lower legs are in white colour, covered with bushy hair. Base colour is black with a distinct pattern of white spotting.

Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 8:40 am

The CollectA group of Andalusian Stallions gets enlarged by a model in palomino colour. Nicely carved out is the golden yellow body colour and the almost white coloured lower legs and long-hair mane and tail.

Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 8:41 am

And our Mustangs get company from a mare in bay splash overo colour. Typical characteristic are the irregular white markings with an almost white face whereas the mane is dark and tail is in light colour.

Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 8:43 am

Jersey Calf is the smaller edition of its mother in the same fawn colour with all the indicative characteristics such as dark hooves, the lighter band around its muzzles and the dark switch (long hair on the end of the tail).

Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 8:44 am

Honeypot Ants are amazing creatures for our group "Little Wonders". They are stuffed with food to an extent that their belly will swell to the size of grapes. Other ants will then live on that. During tough times, the honeypot ant will regurgitate honey to feed its colony. The CollectA model is featuring the swollen belly.

Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 8:49 am

No wild aimals....

Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 9:12 am

That's three more horses released, and all three on my wishlist!

I really do love the way they're doing the paintwork designs now, whoever it is they're hitting the perfect spot between the realistic detailing of a custom paintjob, and the production capabilities of the factory. I think they must be working with an artist from within the model horse hobby itself, who both understands colour genetics and markings, and knows how to translate that knowledge into paintjob form. The markings are so well done (look at the subtle but accurate difference between the shapes for the sabino and the splash!) and the coat colours are great too, with layering and depth. No more single-colour shading over a base of coloured plastic!

No new horse sculpt yet, but I don't mind that too much - these older ones are all from the era of finer legs and crisper detail, and in a way I'd rather have new good colours on those excellent older moulds, than new sculpts of breeds which should have thin legs but are given chunky ones Laughing If we get any new sculpts for 2023, I'd be hoping for breeds which naturally do have a thicker leg, so they don't look out of proportion (last year's Noriker and Yakut were fine, for example)

The calf looks very sweet, the coat texturing is especially nice with a softness and flowing style to the lines which follow the hair growth, and some areas a little bit more fluffy than others. And it must be nice for farm collectors to be able to order a matching pair of the same breed, by releasing him at the same time as his mum.

I don't know enough about dinosaurs to comment on those on a species-by-species level, my knowledge is very dated now, but the paintjobs on CollectA's always look very bland and flat compared to other brands - like they could take a tip or two from whoever's doing their horses and put a lot more shading and detailing into those colour designs!

VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 9:16 am

Triceratops horridus      19,30 X 7,30 cm

Hadrosaurus                 14,00 X 5,00 cm

Ceratosuchops              24,00 X 8,50  cm

Mustang Stallion  Bay Pintoloosa    Deluxe 1:12 scale     24,00 X 8,50  cm

Morgan Stallion - Silver Grulla    15,00 X 12,90  cm

Jersey Cow         14,30 X 8,00 cm

Goblin Shark        20,00 X 4,70    cm

Amazon River Dolphin   14,10 X 2,70  cm

Ruyangosaurus   40,00 X 29,50 cm

Brighstoneus       14,80 X 4,80  cm

Anomalocaris       13,00 X 4,00 cm

Stallion in colour black sabino   20,00 X 12,40  cm

Honeypot Ants      6,20 X 2,70   cm

Jersey Calf           6,70 X 5,20  cm

Mustang               16,30 X 12,20   cm

Andalusian Stallion  16,50 X 12,00 cm
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: could replace the Kinto.    COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 9:47 am

VASILIS wrote:
No wild aimals....

Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Vasilis, Honeypot Ants are social animals but they are also wild Laughing

Three beautiful horses, I undertsand your happiness George. Very Happy

Maybe I will add the Ruyangosaurus, it's not my favorite model but the 1/100 scale is interresting for me.

The Brighstoneus has a nice pose, I like the natural way it moves. I have more than probably no place for it but it is well done.

The Anomalocaris is brillant, it's the first decent model among Majors, the Safari Ltd is a Toob specimen. I would love to get that one, I have the Kaiyodo Great leaps and the Kinto Favorite. I think the CollectA drunken

For the ant I will wait to see some pics of the real toy to decide.
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 10:22 am

The ant doesn't look 'great' but it's a bold idea and daring attempt. Club Earth made a honeypot ant, but made an alate which took away the responsibility of sculpting the swollen abdomen
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 10:26 am

Thanks again Vasilis!
Ruyangosaurus, Brighstoneus, Anomalocaris, Honeypot Ant, all very unusual choices, even if they are not my collecting subject, I can't complain. Really exciting and very nice.
Even the calf is very beautiful, brands are doing these babies very realistic these days, despite the poor Papo pictures, their new calf also looks beautiful.
... and very good new colors for their "old" horses. If George approves, no way to contest. Wink
I'm worried with the lack of dogs for our Bonnie and other dog collectors. Let's hope the next batch brings some wildlife and a dog too. Laughing

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 11:14 am

Kikimalou wrote:

The Anomalocaris is brillant, it's the first decent model among Majors, the Safari Ltd is a Toob specimen.

'First decent model among Majors' - easy to say when there are only two. Actually, this sculpt looks like Anomalocaris from 10 years ago; there are several things missing we know now. Kinda surprising CollectA missed the boat on this. Still, I will get it for sure!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 12:31 pm

That Jersey and her calf look magnificent! I love you
And the river dolphin...and the splash pinto mustang with blue eyes puts a huge smile on my face Very Happy

MansoBoricua

MansoBoricua

Country/State : US

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 1:10 pm

VASILIS wrote:
Honeypot Ants are amazing creatures for our group "Little Wonders". They are stuffed with food to an extent that their belly will swell to the size of grapes. Other ants will then live on that. During tough times, the honeypot ant will regurgitate honey to feed its colony. The CollectA model is featuring the swollen belly.

Whoa, this ant looks cool! I'll see if I can get a better glance on it later, if I consider to buy it at some point... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://ianadames02.wixsite.com/ianadamesart
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 1:18 pm

VASILIS wrote:
No wild aimals....

No one new terrestrial wild animal?! After hungry year 2022 the CollectAs wildlife growing misery still continues in 2023... CollectA will be favorite company for every horse lover or dinonsenses collector for sure... Sad
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 1:44 pm

jarda wrote:
VASILIS wrote:
No wild aimals....

No one new terrestrial wild animal?! After hungry year 2022 the CollectAs wildlife growing misery still continues in 2023... CollectA will be favorite company for every horse lover or dinonsenses collector for sure... Sad

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

It looks for a another yes with less figures for me. So no Collecta for me next year.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 1:50 pm

It's not finish Andreas Wink
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 1:52 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
It's not finish Andreas Wink

So i will hope again Wink

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 1:56 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

The Anomalocaris is brillant, it's the first decent model among Majors, the Safari Ltd is a Toob specimen.

'First decent model among Majors' - easy to say when there are only two. Actually, this sculpt looks like Anomalocaris from 10 years ago; there are several things missing we know now. Kinda surprising CollectA missed the boat on this. Still, I will get it for sure!!!!!

Easy to say ? Of course ! It's not my fault Laughing

I feel better knowing you will buy that oudated model too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 2:06 pm

The Anomalocaris is nice. I love early animal figures. ^^

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures   COLLECTA  2023  Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

COLLECTA 2023 Releases, complete list with pictures
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next