Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eagles Set - What brand is this?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

Eagles Set - What brand is this? Empty
PostSubject: Eagles Set - What brand is this?   Eagles Set - What brand is this? EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 2:14 pm

Does anyone recognise these models? Any idea who made them?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thank you
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Eagles Set - What brand is this?   Eagles Set - What brand is this? EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 2:20 pm

The brand is Naturalism, you can find them in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Eagles Set - What brand is this?   Eagles Set - What brand is this? EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 2:35 pm

Roger wrote:
The brand is Naturalism, you can find them in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks Roger, you are a STAR!!!!!! As always...always reliable, always knowledgeable! If you ever leave this forum I will go on strike.....the same goes for Susanne and Christophe!

Thank you :-)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Eagles Set - What brand is this?   Eagles Set - What brand is this? EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 4:21 pm

Numa wrote:
Roger wrote:

Thanks Roger, you are a STAR!!!!!!  As always...always reliable, always knowledgeable!  If you ever leave this forum I will go on strike.....the same goes for Susanne and Christophe!

Thank you :-)

You're welcome and you're very kind. If I am a star, STS is a constellation. I'm not knowledgeable at all, I learned it here from other members. :)

PostSubject: Re: Eagles Set - What brand is this?   Eagles Set - What brand is this? Empty

Back to top Go down

Eagles Set - What brand is this?
Page 1 of 1