Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dog comparisons thread

Go down 
+4
Roger
Taos
Bonnie
Spoonbill
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spoonbill

Country/State : France

Dog comparisons thread Empty
PostSubject: Dog comparisons thread   Dog comparisons thread EmptyFri Dec 09, 2022 9:22 am

Hi,

I wondered if anyone had the Papo Mastiff and Safari Schnauzer so that I can see if they fit together ?

I'm talking of these dogs :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks !
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Dog comparisons thread   Dog comparisons thread EmptyFri Dec 09, 2022 7:25 pm

They are wonderful dogs! cheers
I would have loved to have helped but unfortunately only have the Papo Neapolitan Mastiff out of these two- I'm so sorry that I could not be of more help! Hopefully someone else who has them both will see this topic! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Dog comparisons thread   Dog comparisons thread EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 3:24 pm

Here is a comparison of the 2 dogs.The schnauzer is very large for a Miniature Schnauzer which I assume is the breed represented as this is the most popular of the 3 breeds and especially in the U.S.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Dog comparisons thread   Dog comparisons thread EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 1:55 am

Thanks Bonnie and Taylor!
Let's hope [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] does not miss it.

Safari mentions both kinds of Schnauzer but I tend to believe this figure intends to represent the largest one. However, I'm sure it can be used for all types.

PostSubject: Re: Dog comparisons thread   Dog comparisons thread EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 8:50 am

Many thanks to Taos !

I'll go for it as I've already compared the body shape of this figure with both Schleich and CollectA renditions and do think it aims at representing a giant or at least normal Schnauzer too : the CollectA figure for example looks much more short-legged + overall both Schleich and CollectA look cuter than this one so there is a more pronuonced miniature "feel" than with this Safari figure.
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Dog comparisons thread   Dog comparisons thread EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 10:01 pm

Glad to help! Smile

PostSubject: CollectA bull terrier (sitting one if possible) comparison with another dog   Dog comparisons thread EmptyFri Dec 23, 2022 10:08 pm

Hi,

I wondered if anyone had the CollectA sitting bull terrier and could take a comparison pic with another dog from Papo, Safari or Schleich. The Safari Schnauzer would be great for example. If anyone has both the Papo and CollectA bull terriers, the picture is also welcome.

Thanks !
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Dog comparisons thread   Dog comparisons thread EmptyFri Dec 23, 2022 10:22 pm

I've found this picture from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], isn't it the dog you asked?

PostSubject: Re: Dog comparisons thread   Dog comparisons thread EmptyFri Dec 23, 2022 11:50 pm

Thanks, that pic is useful to me !
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Dog comparisons thread   Dog comparisons thread EmptyFri Dec 23, 2022 11:57 pm

Spoonbill wrote:
Thanks, that pic is useful to me !

No problem. Very Happy

PostSubject: Safari ltd English bulldog comparison with Schleich newer French bulldog   Dog comparisons thread EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 10:46 pm

Hi,

I wondered if any of you had those two ? Thanks !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Dog comparisons thread   Dog comparisons thread EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 9:38 pm

Hope this is ok! sunny

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]upload images to share
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Dog comparisons thread   Dog comparisons thread EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 9:46 pm

Is this what books call the Hundred Year's War? affraid
Thanks Bonnie for one more piece of the European history on forum. Laughing
Maybe I will merge these topics and call it dog comparisons, no? Idea

PostSubject: Re: Dog comparisons thread   Dog comparisons thread EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 9:51 pm

Thanks very much Bonnie !

Roger wrote:
Is this what books call the Hundred Year's War? affraid
Thanks Bonnie for one more piece of the European history on forum. Laughing
Maybe I will merge these topics and call it dog comparisons, no? Idea

Yes sure, you can do that !

And I can even contribute to that future topic now Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Dog comparisons thread   Dog comparisons thread EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 10:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] your collection is growing! Laughing
I merged these 3 topics and now anyone can ask for dog comparison pictures here. Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Dog comparisons thread   Dog comparisons thread EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 12:42 am

Lovely collection Spoonbill! 

Mine are currently organized by breed (and in storage at the moment or I would have loved to help with comparison photos) but my gallery on my website may help you with sizing as well. (scroll down a bit to get past non dog pets)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Spoonbill

PostSubject: Re: Dog comparisons thread   Dog comparisons thread EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 11:15 am

Nice website Paige !

I would need a comparison pic of the CollectA staffordshire with the Papo bull terrier if someone has both.

Thanks !
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Dog comparisons thread   Dog comparisons thread EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 4:34 pm

Here they are the Papo Bull Terrier and the Collect A American Staffordshire Terrier.

PostSubject: Re: Dog comparisons thread   Dog comparisons thread EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 9:02 pm

Thanks !
Back to top Go down
Spoonbill

PostSubject: Re: Dog comparisons thread   Dog comparisons thread EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 6:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Dog comparisons thread   Dog comparisons thread EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 6:22 pm

So many puppies! Great photo.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Dog comparisons thread   Dog comparisons thread EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 9:57 pm

Great collection of canines. cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: Dog comparisons thread   Dog comparisons thread EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 10:47 am

Update :
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Dog comparisons thread   Dog comparisons thread EmptySun Feb 05, 2023 12:14 pm

This has been a wonderful thread to follow, I have been looking at every update! cheers cheers I only wish I had more time to comment Crying or Very sad . But that's an amazing collection of dogs, I love that Schleich golden retriever and the CollectA beagle is another one of my favourites! You have some beauties there too like the Papo Great Dane and Neapolitan Mastiff, those are must-haves in any dog collection! cheers
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Dog comparisons thread   Dog comparisons thread EmptySun Feb 05, 2023 7:36 pm

Wow, thats a lot of dogs!! Very nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dog comparisons thread   Dog comparisons thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Dog comparisons thread
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next