Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dog comparisons thread

Go down 
+4
Roger
Taos
Bonnie
Spoonbill
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Dog comparisons thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog comparisons thread   Dog comparisons thread - Page 4 EmptySat 9 Mar 2024 - 20:23

I'm glad you considered the Britany Spaniel, it is a great model. I was also not expectin an update like the last one, your dogs look much happier now. Laughing

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Dog comparisons thread   Dog comparisons thread - Page 4 EmptySat 9 Mar 2024 - 22:59

Roger wrote:
I'm glad you considered the Britany Spaniel, it is a great model. I was also not expectin an update like the last one, your dogs look much happier now. Laughing

I wasn't expecting this update either, I'm not especially into cats but the Eyscota set is just too astonishingly good and cheap to resist !

Then, it's easy to complete with major brands, there are not so many interesting cat figures/breeds, at least not as many as what they did with dogs.

The Papo Siamese, will be difficult to find though. It's a bit like the cat equivalent of Weimaraner.
Back to top Go down
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Dog comparisons thread   Dog comparisons thread - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024 - 19:55

Amazing dog collection cheers Applause Applause

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Dog comparisons thread   Dog comparisons thread - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024 - 0:22

Spoonbill wrote:
Roger wrote:

I wasn't expecting this update either, I'm not especially into cats but the Eyscota set is just too astonishingly good and cheap to resist !

Then, it's easy to complete with major brands, there are not so many interesting cat figures/breeds, at least not as many as what they did with dogs.

The Papo Siamese, will be difficult to find though. It's a bit like the cat equivalent of Weimaraner.

Exactly, Papo figures after retirement are very hard to find. Especially those available for a short time.
I found recently the English Setter for my collection, it is not that rare but it was not easy to find. Here a comparison with the New-Ray German shorthaired pointer since both are in a similar pose.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PostSubject: Re: Dog comparisons thread   Dog comparisons thread - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024 - 19:09

The setter is very good, that was my chosen hunt dog before I decided to "catch 'em all"

The pointer is nice too but certainly even rarer than a retired Papo.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Dog comparisons thread   Dog comparisons thread - Page 4 EmptyTue 12 Mar 2024 - 0:51

Ohh, the Setter was your Dog!
This New-Ray is surely much easier to find than the Papo Setter. Cheaper too. The problem is where to find but they're not rare. Though, they're much easier to find in the USA than in Europe. Let me know if you need more pictures of it. Those are not as nicely painted as the major brands models but their quite decent figures.

Edit: Here you are, the German pointer, the Springer Spaniel and a Beagle

Click here.
I wanted myself to buy these sets from this seller but he asks to much to send to my country. It is however very cheap to Spain and surely you have someone to help you.

PostSubject: Re: Dog comparisons thread   Dog comparisons thread - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Mar 2024 - 23:32

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dog comparisons thread   Dog comparisons thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dog comparisons thread
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4