Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Asking pictures of the ultra large wild animals from the set #130

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Asking pictures of the ultra large wild animals from the set #130 Empty
PostSubject: Asking pictures of the ultra large wild animals from the set #130   Asking pictures of the ultra large wild animals from the set #130 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 11:09 pm

One more Nayab set we're missing pictures. This time the ultra large models of the set [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. 6.5 to 10 inches. Something between 16 and 25 cm.  Shocked
Let's see if we can gather a few. Today I entered on TAW the first one, a hyena from Isabella's collection that she kindly provided.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures of the ultra large wild animals from the set #130   Asking pictures of the ultra large wild animals from the set #130 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 11:51 pm

Holy smokes, they are huge! I haven't seen these before. I hope to see the wolf someday.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Mitsukuni

Mitsukuni

Country/State : United states/ohio

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures of the ultra large wild animals from the set #130   Asking pictures of the ultra large wild animals from the set #130 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 1:27 am

Hey Roger, I actually have a few more from the set, they came with the hyena and I haven’t sold/traded them yet, I can’t remember which ones they are but I can take pics of them tomorrow and send:)

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures of the ultra large wild animals from the set #130   Asking pictures of the ultra large wild animals from the set #130 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 11:27 am

Mitsukuni wrote:
Hey Roger, I actually have a few more from the set, they came with the hyena and I haven’t sold/traded them yet, I can’t remember which ones they are but I can take pics of them tomorrow and send:)

Thanks Isabella, you can post them here if you have time. Those are very large figures, not many people collect them so let's get the chance to upload those you have before they're gone. Very Happy

Mitsukuni

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures of the ultra large wild animals from the set #130   Asking pictures of the ultra large wild animals from the set #130 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 5:39 pm

Sorry for the delay. Here are the five other figures I have from this set, please let me know if you want more/different pics of any of them:)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures of the ultra large wild animals from the set #130   Asking pictures of the ultra large wild animals from the set #130 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 6:40 pm

They make that quarter look like a dime. Massive! Really nice sculpts, too bad they weren't smaller. Thanks Isabella!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Mitsukuni

Mitsukuni

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures of the ultra large wild animals from the set #130   Asking pictures of the ultra large wild animals from the set #130 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 10:07 pm

Yes they are huge! I wouldn’t even own any if it wasn’t a hyenaXD my pleasure:)

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures of the ultra large wild animals from the set #130   Asking pictures of the ultra large wild animals from the set #130 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 1:12 am

Thanks Isabella! I added them on TAW. There's some drama in those sculpts. They avoid a toyish approach but they're not realistic either.
I even have difficulties identifying some of them. I listed the feline as a leopard but the sculpt works better for a cheetah although the painting does not respect the layout of these creatures.
That furry thing, one of the most bizzarre figures I know, is listed as a zebu but I've never seen one like this. Laughing
As far as I know these figures are not marked with animal name.

PostSubject: Re: Asking pictures of the ultra large wild animals from the set #130   Asking pictures of the ultra large wild animals from the set #130 Empty

Back to top Go down

Asking pictures of the ultra large wild animals from the set #130
Page 1 of 1