Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture

Go down 
+29
Duck-Anch-Amun
LukaLeon085
Michelle
George
NightLioness
Suspsy
biggest_dreamer
Katarzyna
Megaptera
Caracal
spacelab
widukind
rogerpgvg
Kikimalou
Roger
endogenylove
Ponies and Paint
aschuck
Saarlooswolfhound
Tupolew Tu-154
Taos
lucky luke
Shanti
bmathison1972
Katy Leven
molla.nasreddin
Joliezac
MansoBoricua
VASILIS
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 10:08 pm

I'm very pleased to see the Wapiti and Ibex, they look good to me.

Until now my collection lacks an Elk because none ever convinced me. Maybe the CollectA will do the job, I like the pose even if it reminds me teh Nyala which has some problems to stand correctly on his legs.

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
Roger wrote:
Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
Nice figures, but Papo is better. ^^

Interesting comparison since Papo doesn't have an ibex, a wapity, an axolotl neither a Warlander. Laughing

But mutants, scarlett ibis, monkeys, more wildlife. tongue

But I like the name warlander. Sounds like a fantasy tribe. ^^

I agree with you both Palmface  Laughing

Papo mutants, scarlett ibis, American monkeys are indeed far better than CollectA mutants, scarlett ibis and American monkeys cheers

And CollectA Ibex, Wapiti and Axolotl are far better than Papo Ibex, Wapiti and Axolotl geek  Laughing
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 2:08 am

Regarding the Wapiti, CollectA has confirmed that it does have a white rump. Maybe it's because of the angle that we can't see the rump clearly.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 9:08 am

donny ong wrote:
Regarding the Wapiti, CollectA has confirmed that it does have a white rump. Maybe it's because of the angle that we can't see the rump clearly.

Great, I was sure of that but it is even better with an official confirmation, as I said it will be my Wapiti even if i'm still affraid by a possible loss of balance. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 2:34 am

Kikimalou wrote:
donny ong wrote:

Great, I was sure of that but it is even better with an official confirmation, as I said it will be my Wapiti even if i'm still affraid by a possible loss of balance. Very Happy  

Sorry to hear that your CollectA Nyala has a balance issue. I have two of them and they stand perfectly. Maybe you got a bad sample?
So I don't think the Wapiti will have a balance issue. :)

Back to top Go down
Arctinus

Arctinus

Country/State : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 8:54 pm

Such gorgeous figures! I'll definitely be getting the ibex (maybe even the Schleich one because it also looks nice and I really like the Alpine ibex), elk, cuttlefish and the proboscis monkey. Very Happy

Can't wait to see what Collecta has in store for tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

Country/State : GREECE

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 2:15 pm

84236-84239 Memory Game

Our final item(s) link in directly with the idea of so many of our partners and fans who have been requesting us to create more items "to play with". We are connecting our animals and the fun facts with the popular cardboard game Memory. There are four different sets (Ocean & Ice, Wild Life, Prehistoric World and Farm Time). Each pair of cards contains the image of one of our animals plus a QR code. Scanning the QR code with your mobile phone will bring you directly to the fun facts of the relevant animal in our database.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 2:21 pm

80004 Standardbred Pacer Stallion - Bay

In the Horse Line there is the Standardbred Pacer which is a specific breed of horse primarily known for their use in harness racing. They are also known for their distinctive gait. They have a lateral gait called "the pace," where the legs on one side of the body move together. This gait is smoother than the trot and is the preferred gait for harness racing. The CollectA model caught the movement very elegantly, body of the figurine is stretched, mane and tail flittering, legs on one side are off the ground, the other side touching the ground. Painting on this model shows a bay-coloured body, darker tail and mane and the lower legs are all white.

Back to top Go down
molla.nasreddin

molla.nasreddin

Country/State : Iran

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 2:22 pm

Again the Giant Anteater!
instead of making new figures of other animals.
Collecta 2024 released weak figurines this year.
Papo 2024 is the best.
Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 2:24 pm

80017 Phar Lap, Thoroughbred Stallion Chestnut

Phar Lap was a legendary racehorse that became one of the most famous and beloved sporting icons in Australia and New Zealand during the early 20th century. Born in New Zealand in 1926, Phar Lap was a chestnut Thoroughbred Stallion and was known for his remarkable speed and stamina. Sadly, Phar Lap's life was cut short under mysterious circumstances. He died in 1932 in California, just days after winning an important race. The exact cause of his death remains a subject of speculation and debate, with theories ranging from poisoning to colic. Phar Lap's story is not only about his remarkable racing prowess but also about the bond he formed with the public during a challenging period of history. He remains a symbol of tenacity and the enduring spirit of both Australia and New Zealand which makes it a good reason to dedicate a figurine to this remarkable horse.  

Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 2:27 pm

80016 Nanuqsaurus - Stalking

Nanuqsaurus (nan-nook-sore-us) - A member of the tyrannosaur family, fossils of which have been found in the far north of Alaska.  Fossilised remains including bones from the skull discovered in 2006 proved that a tyrannosaur had lived in a polar environment.  These fossils represented an immature specimen so, when Nanuqsaurus was formally described (2014) it was depicted as a medium-sized tyrannosaur about 6 metres in length.  However, subsequent fossil discoveries including parts of a skull and large teeth suggest that Nanuqsaurus was much larger, perhaps 9 metres in length.  The CollectA Nanuqsaurus sports a thick coat of feathers, a deep, broad body and relatively short hind limbs. These are all adaptations for living in a cold climate. Although Alaska in the Late Cretaceous was not as cold as it is today, Nanuqsaurus would have had to endure freezing temperatures and around 4 months each year of constant winter darkness.

Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 2:33 pm

80023 Diprotodon-Deluxe 1 by 20 Scale

Diprotodon (dip-pro-toe-don) - The largest marsupial that ever lived and the first fossil mammal from Australia to be scientifically described (1838).  The CollectA Deluxe 1:20 scale Diprotodon represents a male.  This huge animal stood around 1.8 metres high at the shoulder, measured approximately 4 metres in length and weighed over 3 tonnes.  Related to living wombats, this gentle giant lived during the Pleistocene, becoming extinct less than 50,000 years ago.  Climate change leading to extensive droughts may have been a factor, but hunting and habitat destruction by the first Aboriginal Australians cannot be ruled out.  It is likely that Diprotodon males fought with each other over social status and mates, hence the fresh bite mark on the cheek and the torn ear which signifies an older injury.  An examination of the top of the left thigh of the model reveals five claw marks, evidence of an unsuccessful attack from a marsupial lion (Thylacoleo), the largest carnivorous mammal to have ever lived in Australia.

80024 Placerias-Deluxe 1 by 20 Scale

Placerias (pluh-sehr-ree-us) - A dicynodont and therefore distantly related to modern mammals. Fossils of this Late Triassic herbivore come from the USA, most notably from a single location in Arizona known as the "Placerias Quarry".  The remains of at least forty individuals have been excavated.  This suggests that Placerias lived in large herds.  It is likely that it spent much of its time wallowing in shallow water and feeding on bankside vegetation, filling an ecological niche similar to a hippopotamus.  Hair remnants found in the fossilised faeces (coprolites) of Permian carnivores indicate that dicynodonts may have been covered in a coat of insulating body hair and therefore endothermic (warm-blooded), with a metabolism similar to a modern mammal.  In recognition of this recent discovery and in a nod towards its mammalian links, the CollectA Deluxe Placerias in 1:20 scale has been given a sparse patch of bristles running along its back to the chubby tail.

Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 2:35 pm

80022 Giant Anteater

The Giant Anteater is a fascinating and unique mammal known for its distinctive appearance and specialized diet. It is native to Central and South America and is the largest of the four anteater species. Giant anteaters are easily recognized by their long, slender bodies and elongated snouts. They have a shaggy, greyish-brown fur with a characteristic black-and-white shoulder patch. Their large, bushy tails help them maintain balance. As the name suggests, giant anteaters are specialized insectivores. Their diet consists almost entirely of ants and termites. They use their long, sticky tongue, which can extend up to 60 cm, to lap up insects from anthills and termite mounds. They can consume thousands of insects in a single day. Giant anteaters are intriguing and unique animals, and their specialized diet and appearance make them a notable part of the diverse wildlife in their native regions. They play a crucial role in controlling insect populations and maintaining ecosystem balance in their habitats.

Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 2:43 pm

Adding more accessories to the earlier released items, increasing the fun in playing with the figurines: CollectA is introducing a set of saddle and blanket which can be put on the horses' backs or on the newly created saddle stand.

P1229 Saddle & Blanket

Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 2:46 pm

DISAPOINT... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 2:48 pm

Nothing else....
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 3:05 pm

Ooh that anteater is very nice…. Is this the last batch or will there be one more next week?

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 3:11 pm

Not being spectacular, I find it a very interesting assortment with unusual horse breeds, very interesting prehistoric models like the Placerias and Diprotodon and there was no giant anteater in CollectA's range and at least they made one with a unusual pose. From this batch I will only get the giant anteater but it doesn't mean I'm disappointed, it is just a question of collecting preferences.
Thanks Vasilis for sharing the CollecTa news with us. Very Happy

Katy Leven

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 3:12 pm

If that's everything (and I assume it is) then I'm rather disappointed with the amount of models. There was not a single foal this year and overall a quite small amount of farm and wildlife. So sad that CollectA seems still not recovered from all sorts of crisis which were in the last couple of years Crying or Very sad .

But to today's models.

The anteater looks cute and I like his pose but I am not sure if I'll get him as I like Papo's one very much.

Unsurprisingly they decided to release a saddle and saddlepad. Both look good enough to me but I'm not a fan of the colour choice... Why did they make a black saddle but a tan bridle? Both black would have looked better.

The horses look nice. I'm very surprised that they decided to release a portrait model. Far Lap looks alright and I like his pose quite a bit.
The Standardbred looks lovely! I love his blaze and his coat colour looks fine as well even though the black will be always my favourite. I wonder how the dapples will look on the real models.

Current horse ranking list:
1. Oldenburger mare (she just caught my heart for some reason)
2. Warlander mare
3. Standardbred
4. Breton Draft stallion
5. Far Lap
6. Lusitano stallion ( he has a nice coat colour but I just don't care for the mould so much)

To sum up I think that their 2024 wildlife models and horses are great and I will try to get most of these figures. But it's still disappointing that they didn't release that as much as they used to.
Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 3:14 pm

Joliezac wrote:
Ooh that anteater is very nice…. Is this the last batch or will there be one more next week?

It is the last batch.....

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 3:15 pm

I'm certainly getting the Ibex, elk, & cuttlefish. Maybe the monkey, axolotl, and anteater.

I'm really happy with the elk, cuttlefish, and ibex though! More money for me to save for Papo Laughing

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 3:26 pm

At least second or third year in a row where CollectA has norhing in store for me. My wallet is happy 😅
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 5:39 pm

Quite nice models-prehistoric animals may be of interest to me.

Michelle

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 5:42 pm

Several new things for me:

Lusitano mare (I know she's deluxe scale, but my 6" fantasy action figures fit perfectly on the deluxe horses)
Oldenberger mare
Phar Lap

I will probably also get the helmets for in hopes they fit my Schleich riders.
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 7:30 pm

Diprotodon and Placerias bounce bounce bounce

With this batch you make it, Collecta. The Anteater is also nice.

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 8:13 pm

In 2023 I got 13 CollectA, but in 2024 looks like just five (and one is a replacement). Which honestly is just fine; I like a quiet year from time to time.

1. common cuttlefish [replaces Bullyland]
2. Dreadnoughtus
3. Border Collie
4. Placerias
5. Nanuqsaurus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next