Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture

Go down 
+29
Duck-Anch-Amun
LukaLeon085
Michelle
George
NightLioness
Suspsy
biggest_dreamer
Katarzyna
Megaptera
Caracal
spacelab
widukind
rogerpgvg
Kikimalou
Roger
endogenylove
Ponies and Paint
aschuck
Saarlooswolfhound
Tupolew Tu-154
Taos
lucky luke
Shanti
bmathison1972
Katy Leven
molla.nasreddin
Joliezac
MansoBoricua
VASILIS
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 04, 2023 2:45 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I was just wondering if the dearc dinosaur has a moveable jaw? If it does, then I'll remove it from my searchlist. Also, do we have any news about the item numbers for these new models? Just wondering.

Thanks in advance,

Aschuck

It seems the Dearc has a moveable jaw.

Thank you Vasilis for sharing, the Dearc is probably too big for my shelves unfortunately but the Cutttlefish will be very welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 04, 2023 6:22 pm

I love the CollectA mini boxes, they are the best in the business. It's nice to see that this one has slightly less common species. I am looking forward to it, only one year to wait until it becomes available here Crying or Very sad .

Dearc sgiathanach looked like Gaelic to me, and yes, it is. It means winged reptile and the fossil was found on the Isle of Skye (the winged island). The specimen is kept in a museum in Edinburgh; I should check next time I am there.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 10:22 am

study study

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 10:35 am

Joliezac wrote:

SO excited for a cuttlefish!!! I don't own one

I just hope it isn't huge

Cuttlefish is 10.40 × 5.00 cm Smile
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 3:24 pm

spacelab wrote:
Joliezac wrote:

Thank you! Of course I wish it was smaller but this is a reasonable size

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 3:34 pm

Joliezac wrote:
spacelab wrote:
Joliezac wrote:

Thank you! Of course I wish it was smaller but this is a reasonable size

Keep in mind that's total size, not body length, and includes an anteriorly directed tentacles
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 7:45 pm

Thank you for sharing Vasilis! Very Happy

I could be tempted by the highland cattle and the toob to get new 1/32 scale models..
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:35 pm

The Highland cattle and the Cuttlefish are on my list Applause
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: They're on mine too!   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 11:52 pm

Yeah, those two are on my list too! Can't wait to see what else CollectA has in store.

Back to top Go down
Katarzyna

Katarzyna

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 5:26 pm

They're not too bad, especially the Lusitano stallion, but I'm waiting for the next week, nothing for me in the first batch. bounce
Back to top Go down
molla.nasreddin

molla.nasreddin

Country/State : Iran

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 12:14 pm

Isn't there any news for second pack of Collecta 2024 on Friday?
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 12:26 pm

molla.nasreddin wrote:

At evening i think. I hope for good news. i need something to cheer up, because my guinea pig Minoscha has leukemia.

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 12:32 pm

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
molla.nasreddin wrote:

At evening i think. I hope for good news. i need something to cheer up, because my guinea pig Minoscha has leukemia.

Oh, no Crying or Very sad I'm so sorry!

I've seen the first reveal on Animal Kingdoms already. It's a new horse mould. An Oldenburger mare in "bay" with three white leg markings and a blaze.

I'm excited for the others but I am not sure how long it will take them to be revealed. At 16:00 (Greenwich time) we will definitely have all the pictures on CollectA's Facebook page.
Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

Country/State : GREECE

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 1:33 pm

80005 Dreadnoughtus - Deluxe 1 by 100 Scale

Dreadnoughtus (dread-nort-us) - A giant herbivorous dinosaur that roamed southern Argentina towards the end of the Cretaceous.  It was named and described in 2014, based on the discovery of two partial skeletons.  The fossil bones represent the most complete titanosaur skeleton remains known to science.  The largest of the two partial skeletons indicates that Dreadnoughtus measured around 26 metres long and weighed approximately 50 tonnes.  Astonishingly, this dinosaur was probably not yet fully grown when it died.  The name Dreadnoughtus translates as "fearing nothing", it was so big it was invulnerable to attack from carnivorous dinosaurs.  Scars on the lower limbs of the CollectA 1:100 scale Dreadnoughtus record the numerous attempts made by predators to bring this colossal animal down.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 1:36 pm

80010 Velociraptor with movable jaw - Deluxe 1 by 6 Scale

Velociraptor (vel-oh-see-rap-tor) – This iconic dinosaur was named and described 100 years ago (1924).  To mark the centenary, the new CollectA Deluxe 1:6 scale Velociraptor reflects the latest scientific thinking regarding this dromaeosaur.  It is depicted as an agile and extremely active animal using its long, broad tail as a counterbalance as it twists and turns chasing down prey. The plumage has been updated and the Velociraptor figure sports a propatagium (pro-pah-ta-gee-um), a flap of soft tissue linking the wrists to the shoulders, a feature it shares with living birds that can fly.  The muted colouration reflects the arid, desert environment of this Late Cretaceous predator.  The prominent vent (cloaca) suggests that Velociraptor possessed scent glands.  Scent glands associated with the cloaca have been identified in a dinosaur.  Velociraptor may have used scent marking to define territory and as a form of communication between pack members.  The CollectA Deluxe 1:6 scale Velociraptor has an articulated jaw.

Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 1:41 pm

80006 Oldenburg Mare Bay

The horse collection is enlarged by a new breed: Oldenburg. It is a warmblood horse from the north-western corner of Lower Saxony, formerly the Grand Duchy of Oldenburg. The CollectA model represents a mare of the modern Oldenburger which is a full Thoroughbred and tall sport horse. Fur colour comes in chestnut, mane and tail are slightly darker and three of the lower legs have been painted in white colour.

80008 Breton Draft Horse Stallion Chestnut

Another new breed to the horse collection is the Breton Draft Horse, the CollectA model is a stallion in chestnut colour. The Breton is a French breed of draught horse. It originated in Brittany, in north-west France, from crossbreeding of local horses with various other breeds. It is strong and muscular and was originally bred for strength and durability.

Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 1:46 pm

P1226 Cowgirl Hat
P1227 Wide Brim Equestrian Helmet
P1228 Sportage Equestrian Helmet

Our two lady riders from last week would not be complete without a cover for their heads. Therefore, for this week we are adding different covers such as a classical Cowgirl Hat, an Equestrian Helmet with wide brim and a Sportage Equestrian Helmet.

P1230 Bridle with Reins
A horse is not complete without Bridle with Reins. CollectA created that to add more to the play factor.

Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 1:48 pm

80012 Border Collie

In the dog and cat line, our "old" Border Collie was due for a make-over. Border Collies are intelligent, energetic, and highly trainable dogs with a strong herding instinct. They are affectionate, loyal and social pets that thrive on mental and physical stimulation. Border Collies can have a variety of coat colours and patterns. The CollectA model holds a ball in his mouth, giving the figurine a playful and light-hearted impression.

Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 1:52 pm

80014 Proboscis Monkey

This monkey is a unique and distinctive primate species native to the island of Borneo. It is known for its large, elongated nose, which is believed to have evolved through sexual selection, aiding in attracting mates and amplifying vocalizations. The CollectA sculpture is highly detailed and also the painting work is impressive with the different colouring techniques, brush work and colour shading.

Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 1:56 pm

For me  Border Collie   Smile
and Proboscis Monkey I love you I love you I love you

Maybye the next week... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 2:18 pm

Thanks a lot for sharing these news. I really like the proboscis monkey sculpt with small head and long limbs. I also enjoy the soft color transitions, something we requested Mojö to do in their model. By the way, We've never had a proboscis monkey among major brands benfore Mojö's and in a short time Schleich and CollectA responded.
As I collect dogs now, I was expecting something more than a remastered Border Collie, it is cool but nothing compared to the Rough Collie, Bulldog or Beagle of the recent years.

molla.nasreddin

Country/State : Iran

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 2:27 pm

I'm completely disappointed with collecta 2024.
Until now just proboscis monkey is OK, I should wait to see its dimension whether it is big or not!
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 2:54 pm

Ok a good proboscis! Smile Rolling Eyes
but I would have hoped for a colobus or other species, a langur bounce study
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 3:06 pm

Great proboscis monkey!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Katarzyna

Katarzyna

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 3:26 pm

Thank you for your updates! I'll add the new draft stallion to my collection for sure, I adore his dynamic pose, lovely chestnut coat in addition of flaxen mane and tail and pink muzzle. I love you I'm not a big fun of the new CollectA's sculptures, because they're less detailed than the older ones, but it's not that visible on draft breeds. bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture   COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

COLLECTA 2024 Releases, complete list with picture
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next