Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Mini "Side" Collection

Go down 
+3
widukind
sunny
Saarlooswolfhound
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

A Mini "Side" Collection Empty
PostSubject: A Mini "Side" Collection   A Mini "Side" Collection EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 12:45 pm

I have only recently started incorporating teenie animal models in with my main collection (with the help of mini siploc bags so they don't get lost). But until I decide what to do with most of these they were originally grouped separately. Here they are by request from Taylor!

Actual Schleich "minis"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lots of brands, eras, and types of minis.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: A Mini "Side" Collection   A Mini "Side" Collection EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 5:44 am

Very interesting to see your collection of small figures Paige!
You have a Britians baby giraffe there.

I like the tiny foals on the top shelf. Are they Breyer stablemate foals?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A Mini "Side" Collection   A Mini "Side" Collection EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 6:31 am

WOnderful figures too. Such minis are sometimes also treasures

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: A Mini "Side" Collection   A Mini "Side" Collection EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 6:50 am

Thank you both.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], the foals have a brand but I forget what they are (Jill probably knows!). They are not stablemate foals, nor Breyer mini-whinnies but something similar to the latter.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: A Mini "Side" Collection   A Mini "Side" Collection EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 6:51 am

I like minis. What is the animal looking down behind the tiger in the second photo? Strictly speaking, the Britains giraffe is a calf rather than a mini, though you can use it as an adult mini too.

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: A Mini "Side" Collection   A Mini "Side" Collection EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 7:38 am

I haven't been able to decide on that one Roger. It couls be as normal as a cougar. But it came with some other weird minis as bycatch (the prehistoric sloth?, wolf, and cow to the right). So perhaps its something like a prehistoric lion or other cat?

Thanks for the info on the giraffe. I knew it was Britains but not a calf! I kept it because there is just something about it I like.

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: A Mini "Side" Collection   A Mini "Side" Collection EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 11:13 am

Weren't the horses Grand Champions Minis, or Micros, or something like that?
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: A Mini "Side" Collection   A Mini "Side" Collection EmptyTue Jan 30, 2024 6:12 am

Thanks Paige for letting us see your collection-some really wonderful models!! cheers cheers cheers The walking tiger next to the Britains giraffe-do you know the maker?
Sunny-the little foals are by Empire-they come with adult horses in various colours and breeds.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: A Mini "Side" Collection   A Mini "Side" Collection EmptyTue Jan 30, 2024 10:32 am

I love the mini marmot and penguin drunken
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: A Mini "Side" Collection   A Mini "Side" Collection EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 5:49 am

I also forgot to mention I really like the tiny Bigfoots!

PostSubject: Re: A Mini "Side" Collection   A Mini "Side" Collection Empty

Back to top Go down

A Mini "Side" Collection
Page 1 of 1