Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Group picture for size reference, starring the new Jacob sheep.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Very nice herd, Simone! Very Happy What brand is that one between CollectA and Mojo (the brownish one in the middle)? Smile

Also, congrats Andreas for getting that new (vintage?) one!

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:56 pm

Thank you Anna :)

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:18 pm

Group picture for size reference, starring the new Jacob sheep.

Very nice herd, Simone! Very Happy What brand is that one between CollectA and Mojo (the brownish one in the middle)? Smile

Also, congrats Andreas for getting that new (vintage?) one!

It's the Safari ltd. ram from 2015 (?).
He does look a bit brownish now you mention it... scratch
I'll ask him to stop smoking those Havana cigars.  Laughing

Last edited by Bloodrayne on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Mon May 22, 2017 5:51 pm

Nayab

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:34 pm

K&M

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:54 pm

That's a nice bighorn! Andreas, I know it is not easy for you but could you try to see if there is a number marked on it? It is hard to see, probably number 1 lost among the texture. scratch

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:15 am

Thank you and no problem :)

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:49 pm

That's a nice bighorn! Andreas, I know it is not easy for you but could you try to see if there is a number marked on it? It is hard to see, probably number 1 lost among the texture. scratch

Yes, it could be a number 1 between the legs :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:06 pm

Yes, it could be a number 1 between the legs :)

Thanks Andreas. I will assume the number 1 then. It is always very hard to see but I truly believe it is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] indeed. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:47 pm

newcomers

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:21 pm

Cute critters cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:23 am

Thanks Susanne :)

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:48 pm

Here are my last goats  Very Happy
Schleich

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:27 pm

Very nice additions too :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:02 pm

I hope Schleich introduces the mouflon individually once I believe I may be interested in it. To be fair, the whole set is nice!

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:51 pm

I hope Schleich introduces the mouflon individually once I believe I may be interested in it. To be fair, the whole set is nice!

I hope for you Rogério, It was a very big wish for me to have a Schleich mouflon Finally! Schleich's policy does not please me either ..... cheers

affraid geek Wink
Back to top Go down
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:18 am

Congratulation Lucky Luke, beautiful mouflon.cheers cheers

This mouflon is in my list, but individual.

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:43 pm

Good choice Fernando, but the rocky goat is very good too Very Happy cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:57 am

Here is the Schleich ibex 2017 sold in batch with Mouflon and goat of the Rockies Customized and repainted ibex of Abissinie (Walia Ibex).
Make the useful to the pleasant, I bought this lot mainly for the mouflon, the ibex is at least the third generation of this animal.

Friends, here is the set. cushioned, a magnificent subspecies for my display! Very Happy Wink

study Smile
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:25 am

Nice repaint

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:01 pm

Thank you very much Andréas I also extend the goatee Very Happy cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:17 pm

I also am only interested in the mouflon but I think you've found a good idea to give a very good use to the ibex. I wished I had your talent. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   

Back to top Go down

Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6