Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari Ltd. - Old & New Generations

Go down 
+16
Metallisuchus
aandmkw
scot(t)
krista
bojan
Ana
Bowhead Whale
Kikimalou
WILLYBACOMAN
sphyrna18
Roger
SUSANNE
ken yeo
HKHollinstone
widukind
apichartu
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

Safari Ltd. - Old & New Generations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd. - Old & New Generations   Safari Ltd. - Old & New Generations - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 5:18 pm

These are neat!  drunken 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd. - Old & New Generations   Safari Ltd. - Old & New Generations - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 5:33 pm

Great picture, so I favor last Safari polar bear over all Schleich polar bears ever existed. Though, the old version is very cartoonish being the other face of the coin. Very Happy
Both have their interest as collectibles and show the evolution on Safari design, while Schleich don't show a big evolution what turn them all very compatible. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd. - Old & New Generations   Safari Ltd. - Old & New Generations - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 6:45 pm

Great bears  cheers 

I love comparison-pictures.

Perhaps you would be interested to see that we have a topic specially dedicated to comparisons between new and old models [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

When it comes to the Polar bear I love the most, it must be the now-retired one from Papo :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

...and it is not only because I got him from Roger Wink

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd. - Old & New Generations   Safari Ltd. - Old & New Generations - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 12:35 am

Merged it in a topic dedicated to comparisons of old and new generations of Safari figures. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd. - Old & New Generations   Safari Ltd. - Old & New Generations - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari Ltd. - Old & New Generations
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2