Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brand Identification topic

Go down 
+107
Oryx7557
LeeAnn
NightLioness
Tarunyada
costicuba
Florian
Sergey
Kat26
Wilorvise
Lumpasaur
rammleid
donhill
Tupolew Tu-154
elephas_maximus
Dutch Bear
TheLastStardust
ulinuk
john2xtheman
Geospiza fortis
bjarki12
SeanieP
Ladytilly
koniminiatures
schleich61
Bonobo
Dum_my
Valinor
stecal
DaveScriv
persefone
Noémi
JonasV
Jennypurr
Tiermann
smallscaleworld
Ana
mreyder
AlopexLagopus
Silver Unicornis
GoldEagle
RustyEyron
Gulogulo76
Sapphire
Saarlooswolfhound
Regy
almisi43
cattlecollector
Pony
STORMnl
Seijun
sortepletter
arominger26
Mastiffcat
Lennart
SommoDracorex
effelderboy
Chris Sweetman
PeGe
jarda
castlerigg
christinavanderschouw
saintgoku
BornThisWay
A-J
Egbert
Tylosaurus
krista
Rio
scot(t)
Master_Cat
Cyhyraeth
pipi6
Kristie
Katty
Elros Alvar
Vondan
Taylcoel
xfoxx
Kyle9701
Taos
Steve170
75senta75
sauroid
Vivien
smithyboy
Menphis
WILLYBACOMAN
ken yeo
billbut
widukind
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
dlfrogman
landrover
baltimore zoo
Meerkat
aandmkw
Philter4
skysthelimit
Arrakai
thomas01
HKHollinstone
Wildheart
Deseo
Zwartvoet
Admin
Suebeedo
111 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Regy

Regy

Country/State : Australia

Brand Identification topic - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Anyone help me with these Cattle   Brand Identification topic - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:35 am

I Have had theses for years but only just found them while cleaning my old room at my mother's house..
The Orangey-Brown and white Bull and Calves are marked "BullyLand" But Could anyone tell me more about them ??

The black and white cows are Marked "ERTL" Has anyone seen or know of this brand ??

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:06 am

Regy wrote:
I Have had theses for years but only just found them while cleaning my old room at my mother's house..
The Orangey-Brown and white Bull and Calves are marked "BullyLand" But Could anyone tell me more about them ??

The black and white cows are Marked "ERTL" Has anyone seen or know of this brand ??

About this german brands or about your bulls and calves?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Regy

Regy

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:12 am

Sorry About the Cattle.. Years made ect..
The black and white cows Brand i have never heard of
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:40 pm

The bullylands are from 1991 Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:20 pm

I have a few of those little black and white ones. ERTL is a brand that makes smaller scale farm toys, I have two or three farm sets with horses, cows, dogs, sheep,etc and buildings, tractors etc. I think they are an american brand. These particular pose of cow (as far as I know, which I may be wrong) are in fairly constant production. My brother had a huge farm set of this stuff, and about 11 years later I got some too and although mine were shinier they were the same models.
Here is a link to a shop that sells a lot of ERTL stuff, have a look around: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:53 pm

ERTL is the American company who bought BRITAINS Ltd in 2000.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:36 pm

Thankyou very much for the link and info , Paige sunny

Kikimalou wrote:
ERTL is the American company who bought BRITAINS Ltd in 2000.

WOW! I had no idea Shocked Wonderful to learn something new cheers

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:58 pm

I didn't know they bought Britains... I learn something new here all the time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Regy

Regy

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:58 pm

Thanks.. I Didn't Think the Bullyland were that old..
And thanks for the Info :) Now i know more
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:22 pm

I have one of the grazing cows, but do not know the brand.
Back to top Go down
Regy

Regy

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:32 pm

cattlecollector wrote:
I have one of the grazing cows, but do not know the brand.

It Took me a while to see the Brand on mine..
They Just Add to my collection :)
Back to top Go down
Regy

Regy

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:48 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I have a few of those little black and white ones. ERTL is a brand that makes smaller scale farm toys, I have two or three farm sets with horses, cows, dogs, sheep,etc and buildings, tractors etc. I think they are an american brand. These particular pose of cow (as far as I know, which I may be wrong) are in fairly constant production. My brother had a huge farm set of this stuff, and about 11 years later I got some too and although mine were shinier they were the same models.
Here is a link to a shop that sells a lot of ERTL stuff, have a look around: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There is so many things i want to buy of that site but can't Sad
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:52 am

Nor I, looks a bit like aaa?

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Sapphire

Sapphire

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Few figures I need help with (Funrise,and unknown)    Brand Identification topic - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:36 am

Hi,

The first one is a camel I know the brand (funrise) but I don't know anything else about it. All I know it that my sisters had it longgg before I was born. Its 1988. I could not find a ''funrise'' category so I guess its not popular.

Next is 3 farm animals that my mom me bought in the Children's Hospital when I was staying there,the sheep have china on them and the cow has nothing. They look like bullyland to me. They are really heavy and solid.

And last,a bison. I know hes pretty old. At least 15 years because I got him from an older woman who had him since her son was young she told me and hes 30something now. (not exactly sure I am just going by what she said) It does not have a brand but it looks like it used to have something maybe numbers on the bottom of it. So I added a pic of the bottom,you can kinda see it.

Thanks for any help! :)
-Emily

Check out my website..link is down below! :)
Back to top Go down
http://whiterunstables.webs.com/
Gulogulo76

Gulogulo76

Country/State : Oklahoma, USA

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:42 am

I can help you out there with the camel. the Funrise corporation did indeed manufacture hard vinyl rubber animals back in the late 1980s. There was an entire line of "Blue Ribbon" or "Grand Champion" style hoses of many different breeds, a line of farm animals, dinosaurs, and, in the case of your camel, zoo animals! Your camel is part of the 1988 zoo line. these Funrise animals came in packages on a blister card stock, usually 2 animals per pack. The back of the card had two cut out "trading cards" with information about each animal. I had quite a few of these wonderful animals when I was a younger boy. I had a polar bear, grizzly, elephant, lion, and many of the dinosaurs. my favorite set was (still is) the river otter and seal pack! I still have these along with an orange ram and turkey from the farm line! Funrise animals had good detail and color and were on the market about the same time as classic Schleichs and the beginning of Safari's reign. They were wonderful for those of us who couldn't find the Schleich and Safari brands. :) Congratulations on your camel!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:51 am

The bison is a BRITAINS Ltd I guess or one of his hundred copies Wink

Here is a pic of a BRITAINS, made from 1961 to the 1970's

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:01 pm

Great to learn a bit about Funrise , thankyou Gul sunny

There is not much about it in the Toywiki [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
It would be great if you could add some "meat" to the meagre description there ? bounce

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:03 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

There is not much about it in the Toywiki [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
It would be great if you could add some "meat" to the meagre description there ? bounce

About the farm animals...they are not Bullyland.
Bullyland always has "Bully" or "Bullyland" on it, and the material looks different ( better quality, says this Bullyland-fan Rolling Eyes )

jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Two turkeys id   Brand Identification topic - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:49 pm

Please can anybody identify these figures?

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:52 pm

No infos but very interesting scratch scratch scratch

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:51 pm

They are beautyful...as Andreas says, vary interesting Shocked

Are they metal ? Or plastic ? Any marks ? bounce

Sapphire

Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:54 pm

Gulogulo76 wrote:
I can help you out there with the camel. the Funrise corporation did indeed manufacture hard vinyl rubber animals back in the late 1980s. There was an entire line of "Blue Ribbon" or "Grand Champion" style hoses of many different breeds, a line of farm animals, dinosaurs, and, in the case of your camel, zoo animals! Your camel is part of the 1988 zoo line. these Funrise animals came in packages on a blister card stock, usually 2 animals per pack. The back of the card had two cut out "trading cards" with information about each animal. I had quite a few of these wonderful animals when I was a younger boy. I had a polar bear, grizzly, elephant, lion, and many of the dinosaurs. my favorite set was (still is) the river otter and seal pack! I still have these along with an orange ram and turkey from the farm line! Funrise animals had good detail and color and were on the market about the same time as classic Schleichs and the beginning of Safari's reign. They were wonderful for those of us who couldn't find the Schleich and Safari brands. :) Congratulations on your camel!

Oh,thanks so much for all the detail! :) I have a lot of ''Grand Champion'' horses and one ''Blue Ribbon'' (A foal that came with one of the sets) . I just never thought they would be from the same maker as the camel since they are so different.
I looked on ebay for prices and what not but I could only find the small plastic horses,which I must day are super cool haha.

Oh and thanks Kikimalou for the info about the bison,I figured that's what he could be once I thought about it but it never crossed my mind at first :)
Thanks again everyone! :)

-Emily

Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:57 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

About the farm animals...they are not Bullyland.
Bullyland always has "Bully" or "Bullyland" on it, and the material looks different ( better quality, says this Bullyland-fan Rolling Eyes )

Yeah I thought that. But they do look a lot like bullyland to me. Especially the cow.
I forgot to add my beagle but that I also got there but I am pretty sure he might be just china if not the same brand as the sheep and cow. I only have one bullyland,a little brown pony that came with ''a day with horses'' movie. I got him a long time ago. :) Thanks Susanne.

Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:23 pm

These are plastic (similar as Britains are), bought in one lot with Britains and HK figures. No identity mark or any text on the figures. The turkeys are larger than adequate 1:32 figures, for the size comparison please see this pic with Britains sheep, Britains bull and Jeol bushpig on the backgroud.

Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:40 am

it is AAA.

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brand Identification topic
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next