Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brand Identification topic

Go down 
+107
Oryx7557
LeeAnn
NightLioness
Tarunyada
costicuba
Florian
Sergey
Kat26
Wilorvise
Lumpasaur
rammleid
donhill
Tupolew Tu-154
elephas_maximus
Dutch Bear
TheLastStardust
ulinuk
john2xtheman
Geospiza fortis
bjarki12
SeanieP
Ladytilly
koniminiatures
schleich61
Bonobo
Dum_my
Valinor
stecal
DaveScriv
persefone
Noémi
JonasV
Jennypurr
Tiermann
smallscaleworld
Ana
mreyder
AlopexLagopus
Silver Unicornis
GoldEagle
RustyEyron
Gulogulo76
Sapphire
Saarlooswolfhound
Regy
almisi43
cattlecollector
Pony
STORMnl
Seijun
sortepletter
arominger26
Mastiffcat
Lennart
SommoDracorex
effelderboy
Chris Sweetman
PeGe
jarda
castlerigg
christinavanderschouw
saintgoku
BornThisWay
A-J
Egbert
Tylosaurus
krista
Rio
scot(t)
Master_Cat
Cyhyraeth
pipi6
Kristie
Katty
Elros Alvar
Vondan
Taylcoel
xfoxx
Kyle9701
Taos
Steve170
75senta75
sauroid
Vivien
smithyboy
Menphis
WILLYBACOMAN
ken yeo
billbut
widukind
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
dlfrogman
landrover
baltimore zoo
Meerkat
aandmkw
Philter4
skysthelimit
Arrakai
thomas01
HKHollinstone
Wildheart
Deseo
Zwartvoet
Admin
Suebeedo
111 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
persefone

Country/State : Spain

zebra - Brand Identification topic - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   zebra - Brand Identification topic - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:51 pm

Thank u so much susanne, you're always helping me ^^

And...where can I find more information as a website or a catalogue...? I couldn't fine anything on internet
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   zebra - Brand Identification topic - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:53 pm

Very little is known about the AAA brand, unfortunately.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   zebra - Brand Identification topic - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:10 pm

Exactly as Susanne, my first instinct was to search it among old Safari figures, really similar. :) though, as it was already identified and as you noticed seeing the markings, it is AAA figure. Very Happy I've found it in ended auctions on EBAY.
4U is also right, we don't know too much about AAA... unfortunately. Sad

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   zebra - Brand Identification topic - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:23 pm

Wow! Thanks all of you! So... I'm very lucky finding this horse! And only 3€... I'll return to this shop hoping for more new great horses
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   zebra - Brand Identification topic - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:32 pm

persefone wrote:
Wow! Thanks all of you! So... I'm very lucky finding this horse! And only 3€... I'll return to this shop hoping for more new great horses

Lucky you !!! AAA horses are hard to find, and often very beautyful  cheers 

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   zebra - Brand Identification topic - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:05 pm

I want to know the brand of this sea animals. I think that are figurines from US cereales or.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   zebra - Brand Identification topic - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:19 pm

They are so neat and fine  cheers 

Where do you find all these nice rarities ?  Shocked Applause Applause 

DaveScriv

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   zebra - Brand Identification topic - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:21 pm

widukind wrote:
I want to know the brand of this sea animals. I think that are figurines from US cereales or.

I notice Hugh (smallscaleworld) is here, and he is more likely to know than anyone.

Perhaps this forum should have a special section for premiums/free gifts?
Most are unmarked and difficult to identify, and it would keep all these little puzzlers in one place.  scratch 
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   zebra - Brand Identification topic - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:37 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
They are so neat and fine  cheers 

Where do you find all these nice rarities ?  Shocked Applause Applause 

Thank you, simple answer- on ebay  Very Happy Very Happy 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   zebra - Brand Identification topic - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:38 pm

DaveScriv wrote:

I notice Hugh (smallscaleworld) is here, and he is more likely to know than anyone.

Most are unmarked and difficult to identify, and it would keep all these little puzzlers in one place.  scratch 

Thank you Dave , it is a good idea. I think a special section for model train figurine brands is also interesting. There are also a lot of animals Very Happy

Back to top Go down
DaveScriv

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   zebra - Brand Identification topic - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:13 pm

As I doubt 'Admin' would want to add a multitude of additional sections to the forum, how about just one section for 'assorted small stuff' (I'll leave it to others to dream up a name for it), to cover:
premiums/free gifts (with cereals, coffee, & other products)
McDonalds, Kinder Egg and others where it is more part of the product, so not quite as above.
Animals and associated people (farm workers, zoo keepers, circus performers, etc.) from model train and car brands (The Corgi brand circus vehicles spring to mind).
Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   zebra - Brand Identification topic - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:45 pm

Andreas they are from the US company MPC and were released as both loose animals in bins and in a cereal. You can see the list of 12 figures at Toyanimal.info page here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
 I don't have the needlefish or barracuda, if you could provide us with a photo of each to use at the wiki that would be great. :)

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   zebra - Brand Identification topic - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 5:18 am

widukind wrote:
DaveScriv wrote:

Thank you Dave , it is a good idea. I think a special section for model train figurine brands is also interesting. There are also a lot of animals Very Happy

Gentlemen, I will be the bad guy on these points. First this discussion is a bit off topic and should be in the "Instructions for use" section  Wink . It's not a big problem but indeed it is a good example of how we are using sections and topics. Since our forum birth, freedom is one of our guidelines, it is a very good thing but it has also some consequences: We are a messy forum... On the last twelve months, we opened 2718 topics and I don't know how many topics we have lost in the same time. We have a "collections " section but members continue to use other sections to show their collections. We have a " Collector's life" section to discuss collectors problems but members are often using the "General reviews and discussions " section to do so. A big parts of the topics have funny titles that give no chances to a member to know what is it about... And I can tell you so much stories like that. Admins are spending their time to tidy up our messy playground.
We already have a lot of sections and adding more won't help I'm afraid. For example, a member opened a topic about how to clean his models in the "collector's life" section, another one did the same thing in the "general reviews" section and a third one a topic about "how to clean my Schleich ?" in the Schleich section and so on...
Opening too much sections will result in to more confusion possibilities. What about Mertens, Preiser? In the train figurine or in the "LINEOL - ELASTOLIN and German companies" section ? What about Prior, MPC, Sinclair, Linde, Höfler ?
One of the curse of this place is the topics titles, they are sometimes funny, very surprising but most of the times they are useless because they are not enough informative. Admins are again spending a lot of time to change some titles and to merge "double" topics but it is often like emptying the sea with a thimble.
A good topic title in the good section is the best way to help each other IMHO  Wink 
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   zebra - Brand Identification topic - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 7:21 am

Tiermann wrote:
Andreas they are from the US company MPC and were released as both loose animals in bins and in a cereal. You can see the list of 12 figures at Toyanimal.info page here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
 I don't have the needlefish or barracuda, if you could provide us with a photo of each to use at the wiki that would be great. :)

Thank you Tim, and i can do that :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   zebra - Brand Identification topic - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 7:33 am

Christophe, you are not the bad guy. All admins did a good job and i know they give a lot of time- time that i dont have for all this things. And i dont think this is a discussion. But i like Daves idea because there are a lot potencial for our hobby. And my idea comes last weekend as i visite a model train covention. I know there are any brands with animal figurines, and i remember me for your wonderful Merten Bantengs and any more. And i also saw a few thing by this convention, i will share more soon. And i think you know that intention is to know all the special specie from all the brands, yes like Tims idea (if i had more time). And so it was for me onpy a idea and not a discussion.  But if you like this ideas too we can think about tzat (also for names)Wink Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
stecal

stecal

Country/State : dorset england

PostSubject: Does anyone know the brand?   zebra - Brand Identification topic - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:31 pm

Hi does anyone know what brand these are in the ebay link sorry didn't know where to post this
thanks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   zebra - Brand Identification topic - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:44 am

I don't know the brand, but they look awesome  cheers 

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   zebra - Brand Identification topic - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:09 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
I don't know the brand, but they look awesome  cheers 

I agree, but is it possible they are by Little Buster.

We have also a own section for that

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   zebra - Brand Identification topic - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:49 pm

Yes, maybe Little Buster?

stecal

Country/State : dorset england

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   zebra - Brand Identification topic - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 6:42 pm

hi i have found them they are by big country toys according to amazon.com they also do a longhorn set

thanks

Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   zebra - Brand Identification topic - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:28 am

stecal wrote:
hi i have found them they are by big country toys according to amazon.com they also do a longhorn set

thanks

Yes, they have other cattle too and Quarter horses as you can see in their website. If you buy from them, please let me know. Very Happy

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: hippopotamus - 1988 - made in China   zebra - Brand Identification topic - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:14 pm

This hippopotamus model arrived with a lot containing Schleich and Bullyland animals.
It has the same feel and material but is a bit smaller (height 4,5 cm, length 10,5 cm, width 3,7 cm).
Can anybody identify the brand?
And, since we collect only Schleich and will be selling this model, its worth?
Would be great - thank you!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   zebra - Brand Identification topic - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:22 pm

I dont know the brand but i think it is not much worth

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   zebra - Brand Identification topic - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:48 pm

Perhaps not worth much, but it is a very charming hippo  Very Happy 

Valinor

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   zebra - Brand Identification topic - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 8:50 pm

Anouk found this old link on eBay with photos of a similar hippo:
The Canadian seller of that eBay item stated this: "This item was purchased at a garage sale. The seller informed me that she purchased it from the Calgary Zoo as part of her collection and has had it in storage for years."
We got ours from a seller in Germany.

Has anybody ever seen this hippo model for sale in the Calgary Zoo, or any other zoo?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   zebra - Brand Identification topic - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brand Identification topic
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next