Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brand Identification topic

Go down 
+107
Oryx7557
LeeAnn
NightLioness
Tarunyada
costicuba
Florian
Sergey
Kat26
Wilorvise
Lumpasaur
rammleid
donhill
Tupolew Tu-154
elephas_maximus
Dutch Bear
TheLastStardust
ulinuk
john2xtheman
Geospiza fortis
bjarki12
SeanieP
Ladytilly
koniminiatures
schleich61
Bonobo
Dum_my
Valinor
stecal
DaveScriv
persefone
Noémi
JonasV
Jennypurr
Tiermann
smallscaleworld
Ana
mreyder
AlopexLagopus
Silver Unicornis
GoldEagle
RustyEyron
Gulogulo76
Sapphire
Saarlooswolfhound
Regy
almisi43
cattlecollector
Pony
STORMnl
Seijun
sortepletter
arominger26
Mastiffcat
Lennart
SommoDracorex
effelderboy
Chris Sweetman
PeGe
jarda
castlerigg
christinavanderschouw
saintgoku
BornThisWay
A-J
Egbert
Tylosaurus
krista
Rio
scot(t)
Master_Cat
Cyhyraeth
pipi6
Kristie
Katty
Elros Alvar
Vondan
Taylcoel
xfoxx
Kyle9701
Taos
Steve170
75senta75
sauroid
Vivien
smithyboy
Menphis
WILLYBACOMAN
ken yeo
billbut
widukind
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
dlfrogman
landrover
baltimore zoo
Meerkat
aandmkw
Philter4
skysthelimit
Arrakai
thomas01
HKHollinstone
Wildheart
Deseo
Zwartvoet
Admin
Suebeedo
111 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Brand Identification topic - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 1:57 pm

Thank you Anna Very Happy

bjarki12

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 4:36 pm

Some of those holstein cattle and the belted pigs look a lot ERTL, too. I have a plastic tub of ERTL holsteins that I got when I was little, and I think they look like the same figures. The cattle should have the ERTL logo on their bellies. It's a bit smaller, though, and it's sort of hidden between a few folds of skin.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 5:10 pm

Thanks bjarki12! I just looked through them again and none of them have any markings, but it is possible they are ERTL.

Geospiza fortis

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 28 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 2:14 am

Five years ago (?) I was given a bag of miscellaneous toy animals from a goodwill store (I think it only cost fifty cents or a dollar or something like that) which included models such as the Schleich Caribou and Narwhal, as well as some other nice pieces and a lot of toob animals. I had thought this was a toob animal until I saw the MBA otter:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Does anyone know if this is from the MBA collection or if I'm being optimistic and its a toob animal? The otter is about 7 centimeters long.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
john2xtheman

john2xtheman

Country/State : u.s.a.

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 28 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 2:26 am

Geospiza fortis wrote:
Five years ago (?) I was given a bag of miscellaneous toy animals from a goodwill store (I think it only cost fifty cents or a dollar or something like that) which included models such as the Schleich Caribou and Narwhal, as well as some other nice pieces and a lot of toob animals. I had thought this was a toob animal until I saw the MBA otter:
Does anyone know if this is from the MBA collection or if I'm being optimistic and its a toob animal? The otter is about 7 centimeters long.
Thank you.
Yes,it is from the Monterey Bay Aquarium Collection.I remember it being part of a set of two.The other otter from the set was a female holding a pup. Very Happy

Geospiza fortis

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 28 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 3:39 am

Thank you. Its strange to find the rarer pieces in situations like this. Now, I'll be looking for that female...
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 28 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:25 pm

I have no clue, but he looks great!

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 28 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 7:06 pm

Yes the cattle, pigs, and horses look like Ertl to me. They match up to file photos I have of the lines, though I haven't any in my own collection right now.

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
Bonobo

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 28 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 5:51 pm

Anyboby knows the brand of this cool guys Very Happy
They were sell single, but I think they former were in a toob

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 28 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 6:28 pm

I think they're Nayab?

Bonobo

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 28 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 6:33 pm

Thanks! sunny 
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
I think they're Nayab?

Really? Cool!

I would be very nice, if "my" shop get some more nayabs! Very Happy

Bonobo

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 28 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 6:50 pm

Mmmh, Nayab lokks different:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Or is there a smaller version?

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 28 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 8:36 pm

I saw this google tv spot with animal figurines, can anybody identify this please  Very Happy 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 28 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 9:19 pm

widukind wrote:
I saw this google tv spot with animal figurines, can anybody identify this please  Very Happy 

The chimp is the old Schleich one, and the camel and pig are Schleich. I believe the lighter elephant is as well. Not sure about the rest, never saw them before sunny

Bonobo

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 28 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 9:21 pm

@4U: Jep, the elefant is also from schleich [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 28 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 11:16 pm

Thought so, it's an odd angle so I wasn't sure.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 28 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:14 am

Many thanks, i was not sure because i only have a few old Schleich figurines

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 28 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 2:05 am

Anyone recognize this elephant?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Untitled by ghosthorse0, on Flickr

Photo is not mine, was taken at the NAN model horse show in Kentucky. The horse is traditional scale, so this is a huge model, if that helps. Too bad the donkey is blocking the elephant!

Do you think it's a customized Schleich fighter elephant?

smallscaleworld

Country/State : Hampshire, UK

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 28 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 2:23 am

The UK branches of the Tiger store had a blow-moulded soft PVC elephant a few months ago that was about 6/8 inches to the shoulder which looked like this one? It would be sold in other outlets elsewhere in the world, it was 'China' sourced. Like a dog's squeaky-toy without the squeak!

The Works (a discount book and craft store) have similar dinosaurs at the moment - an Ankylosaurus twice the size of your head, smaller Dimetrodon and something else?

eBay - smallscaleworld
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 28 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 3:02 am

No, this elephant is much larger. Taller than 12 inches most likely.

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 28 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:58 pm

Based on the tail I think it's the Marx elephant from their African hunt series. They did a series with their 7 inch tall action figures with some African animals that are large and have wheels in the feet. Here is a current eBay auction link for one. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
smallscaleworld

smallscaleworld

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 28 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 12:21 am

The Tiger one is about the same size, but a bit fatter and maybe thicker legs?

eBay - smallscaleworld
Back to top Go down
sortepletter

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 28 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 4:04 pm

Can anyone help please? On ebay I found a small and incredibly detailed "Masse" or composition horse in stablemate size. Here it is - together with an old Elastolin that the nice vendor put in the box for free Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 28 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 5:05 pm

Nice catch but no idea

Back to top Go down
smallscaleworld

smallscaleworld

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 28 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 5:31 pm

I don't mean to question you when you've got the thing in your possession...but it looks like an Airfix kit horse? Are you sure it's composition...does it have a join mark, the Airfix horses are two halves with a glued-on mane and fringe, the reins being cut by the modeller from styrene sheet? The ammo pouches make it look like maybe the Bengal lancer's equipment?

eBay - smallscaleworld
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brand Identification topic
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next