Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P

Go down 
+13
Vivien
Wildheart
landrover
Ana
HKHollinstone
skysthelimit
widukind
xfoxx
Kikimalou
SUSANNE
Kristie
Tiermann
Roger
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P Empty
PostSubject: The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P    The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:37 am

This time I will show my Britains in an absolutly original way! monkey

This week, after a great trade with Taylor, I received some more Britains.

There were some for me, some others for me and none for Torben! Laughing
Here is my stuff:

The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P Britains-sable
1359 Britains Deetail sable antelope

The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P Britains-tiger
1345 Britains Deetail walking tiger

The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P Britains-leopard
1347 Britains Vintage leopard

The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P Britains-zebra
1357 Britains Detail zebra dark

The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P Britains-springbuck
1368 Britains Vintage springbuck

The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P Britains-wolf
1369 Britains Vintage wolf

The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P Britains-lot
All the lot in which the 1394 Britains Zookeeper with broom came included!

I love Britains! I love you Thanks Taylor! cheers

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P    The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:22 am

Those are great, congratulations. I really like that sable antelope. I must remember I don't collect Britains.

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P    The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:36 am

Congrats Roger! I really like the Sable Antelope,too. :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P    The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:05 am

They are beauuutyful, Roger drunken

Britains made some fabulous models in the good, old days Very Happy

Ohhh, that wolf is lovely I love you drunken

CONGRATULATIONS , Crogebert !!! flower

You may become one of our great Britains-collectors yet Wink

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P    The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:13 am

Congratulation Willy cheers a great batch Very Happy

scratch cyclops Embarassed Sorry Rogério, it must be the pics... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nevertheless, it is still a great batch, and like the others I looove the sable antelope I love you
Back to top Go down
xfoxx

xfoxx

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P    The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:53 am

oh, they're absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
congrats!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P    The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:31 am

Congratulations my friend!!! With some of my favourite Britains models ever, the springbuck and the sable antelope!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P    The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:37 am

Congrats Roger cheers

HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P    The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:49 am

Congratulations Roger, these are wonderful!! Your Britains collection in growing cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P    The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:01 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Congrats Willy?! Rogerio of course! Laughing not only the pics but the tittle of topic looks like typical for our Bacoboy Laughing
Many congratulations Roger for beautiful animals, especially lovely springbok, and for very clever joke Very Happy Again I couldn't stop laughing, thank You! Very Happy
BTW I have a feeling like Your zookeeper wants to say to all animals: "Go away from me, I'm very busy!" Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P    The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:59 pm

Kristie wrote:
Congrats Roger! I really like the Sable Antelope,too. :)

-Kristie

Congratulations,nice additions. I like sable antelope TOO

Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P    The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:06 pm

landrover wrote:

Congratulations,nice additions. I like sable antelope TOO

Me too! Sable is best! Wink

Vivien

Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P    The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:27 pm

Congratulations,Roger! cheers I'm not so much into vintage stuff but this Sable Antelope is really an excellent model. Very Happy

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo    The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:55 pm

Oh, my, the days of "Relative scale"...
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P    The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:42 pm

Thanks to all of you for your friendly and funny comments! I don't need a pole to see that the sable is the king of this batch! king
Talking about Kings, if Willy see this topic will congratulate himself? monkey scratch Wink

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P    The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:48 pm

Now I need your help, I collect Britains and foxes and there's no Britains fox, I guess! study
So I try to find in other brands in compatible scales some figures to join with Britains! study Although I already own more than 30 foxes none of them is small enough to fit my Britains. Sad Any suggestion? bounce
Susanne sent me that Reisler red fox as a gift, it is really small but see how it looks next to Britains wolf! What a Face affraid
The wolf looks a little small for the man but the fox is surely large!
 The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P Britains-fox
Britains wolf and Reisler red fox

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P    The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:55 pm

I don't know any smaller foxes unfortunately. Rolling Eyes But indeed this wolf is rather small, for me this size would fit to coyote scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P    The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:50 am

ana wrote:
I don't know any smaller foxes unfortunately. Rolling Eyes But indeed this wolf is rather small, for me this size would fit to coyote scratch

Yes Ana! You are right! According with my measurements it fits perfectly in size for a coyot! :)
Now I also need another wolf! Laughing
 The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P Wolfcoyotefoxsizecomparison

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P    The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:17 am

Roger wrote:
ana wrote:

Yes Ana! You are right! According with my measurements it fits perfectly in size for a coyot! :)
 The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P Wolfcoyotefoxsizecomparison

Your wolf/coyotes tail is down like in the size comparison picture (silhouette). Is the one you have supposed to be a wolf?
Of pictures I've seen of the Britains foxes (lead ones) it looks kindof big too. Maybe Willy has one on his site to compare to?

Congratulations on your figures. They are all very nice! Wink

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P    The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:50 am

HAUSSER ELASTOLIN is THE solution Rogério Very Happy

The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P FoxHAUSSER
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo    The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:26 pm

I always like both versions of the leopard(orange/black spotted and melanistic).
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P    The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:42 pm

Otherwise you must ask one of our artists to make a tiny, little fox for you cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P    The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:19 pm

Suebeedo wrote:
Roger wrote:
ana wrote:

Your wolf/coyotes tail is down like in the size comparison picture (silhouette). Is the one you have supposed to be a wolf?
Of pictures I've seen of the Britains foxes (lead ones) it looks kindof big too. Maybe Willy has one on his site to compare to?

Congratulations on your figures. They are all very nice! Wink

Thanks Sue, I think these lead foxes are from hunting sets or so. I also need them as I need all foxes.
The one next to the zookeeper with tail down is a wolf and I can confirm it in catalogue pictures. I checked Willy's site in Collectors Quest and I haven't found a fox with smaller size.
In the silhouette picture the coyot is with tail down because coyots walk an run with the tail in a very low position in opposition to wolves and mainly foxes! :)

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P    The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:27 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
HAUSSER ELASTOLIN is THE solution Rogério Very Happy

The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P FoxHAUSSER

Thanks Christophe, they look really small once the human figure is a 1:40 scale! cheers

baltimore zoo wrote:
I always like both versions of the leopard(orange/black spotted and melanistic).

I don't like them always but I hope to find the Britains black leopard! cat

SUSANNE wrote:
Otherwise you must ask one of our artists to make a tiny, little fox for you cheers

Yes, but Christophe solution looks good. I think in this scale smaller than a fox would be very hard to sculpt. Anyway Britains made a platypus! What a Face flower

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P    The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:22 pm

Roger wrote:

Yes, but Christophe solution looks good. I think in this scale smaller than a fox would be very hard to sculpt. Anyway Britains made a platypus! What a Face flower

HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 1/32 fits very nicely with BRITAINS Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P    The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P Empty

Back to top Go down

The first Britains Lot for Februari 2012 came in.. :-P
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next