Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD

Go down 
+46
Juan Andrés
john2xtheman
Tarunyada
Niki2811
JonasV
LeeAnn
koniminiatures
schleich61
ulinuk
arafan
Bloodrayne
Florian
sauroid
QuollMate
docronnie
Zelvik
resti
NandO
Saarlooswolfhound
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
jesman00
dlfrogman
Elros Alvar
K907
Metallisuchus
STORMnl
Tiermann
Sumo
Kristie
Takama
Bruno C Monteiro
Steve170
scot(t)
baltimore zoo
aandmkw
Sergey
Ana
HKHollinstone
tyrantqueen
Katty
widukind
animalluvr6
SUSANNE
ken yeo
Roger
Tylosaurus
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:07 pm

These are pictures of perseverance and love for this hobby of collecting. Very Happy Many congratulations for completing that exciting collection! cheers cheers

Tylosaurus

Country/State : Dirksland, The Netherlands

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 10:08 pm

Roger wrote:
These are pictures of perseverance and love for this hobby of collecting. :DMany congratulations for completing that exciting collection! cheerscheers
Many thanks Roger :) And I was happy to share it here Cool Now only if my old friend Ted Neos could witness this heh.

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 10:17 pm

Here some more closeup pics of the Quetzalcoatlus with Algar Cool 

Face view, also showing how it's Brainbox acts like stabilizers and as canards Cool 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

From the right side:

From the left side:

Top view revealing it's beautiful yellow/black paint scheme, the belly is white and the head is dark orange, a really nice mix of colours.

Here a closeup view from the right side:

And a closeup view from the left side:
How the Pilot Algar hangs looks like he might drop out especially at this angle, but I was able to jam his feet against the hull of the Quets and his arms towards the carrier he is in, this was the perfect solution without the need of sticky tape and such oddities cheers Laughing arrow Laughing Cool 

ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 9:33 pm

nice dimetrodon Very Happy  Very Happy

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 2:45 am

ulinuk wrote:
nice dimetrodon Very Happy  Very Happy
Many thanks!flower flower flower cheers cheers cheers 

And yeah, the Papo Dimetrodon is probably one of the best out there at this moment  Cool flower

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 2:56 am

HUGE congrats!!! Glad you got such a wonderful sought after figure! Very Happy cheers 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:29 pm

Many many thanks Saarlooswolfhound!  cheers cheers cheers cheers 
It was really worth the find Cool

As for yesterday, well an other great find, I bought this Safari Ltd. Dilophosaurus model and Everything Dinosaur :)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Many thanks to the the review which Mathiew did of the Dilophosaurus model I bought from Everything Dinosaur:

Matthew is a colleague and friend of Mike Walley, Mike Willey is also a friend of mine and the founder of Everything Dinosaur, the best shop for all your Dino toy needs!

So I thought to buy the mascot for my Dilo League at Mike's shop Everything Dinosaur, thereby supporting his shop as well!

Here my League's place:
League of Dilo's  Cool 

As new members go, I only add people via invites, it's a private club, but if any of you here have steam and primal Carnage and feel like playing with us? Let me know you steam profile name and I will be happy to invite you!  cheers  flower 

It seems to be very accurate, only minor flaw is that it has three fingers per hand instead of four, for the rest it seems to be the best Dilo toy out there :)
Dilophosaurus is also my favourite theropod btw :)  8-)

Here a good review at the Dino Toy Blog by cordylus:

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:04 pm

Congrats Tylo! Looks a really great figure. Very Happy Thanks also for sharing the video with the review! Very Happy

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 3:21 am

Tylosaurus wrote:
Here some more closeup pics of the Quetzalcoatlus with Algar Cool 

Face view, also showing how it's Brainbox acts like stabilizers and as canards Cool 

From the right side:

From the left side:

Top view revealing it's beautiful yellow/black paint scheme, the belly is white and the head is dark orange, a really nice mix of colours.

Here a closeup view from the right side:

And a closeup view from the left side:
How the Pilot Algar hangs looks like he might drop out especially at this angle, but I was able to jam his feet against the hull of the Quets and his arms towards the carrier he is in, this was the perfect solution without the need of sticky tape and such oddities cheers Laughing arrow Laughing Cool 

Reminds of a small figure from a famous piece of album art:

Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 12:16 pm

Oh wow that indeedly shows a similar resemblance! many thanks for showing me this Schleich61!  cheers  flower Cool

schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 8:33 pm

Tylosaurus wrote:
Oh wow that indeedly shows a similar resemblance! many thanks for showing me this Schleich61!  cheers  flower Cool

Here's the entire fold-out inside cover art:

Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 8:41 pm

That dilophosaurus is awesome. Congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 8:52 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
That dilophosaurus is awesome. Congrats!

cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 10:47 pm

Many thanks everyone! Yeah that Dilo's is the best Dilo model you can get for a good deal, my advice for all you dino collectors here too!!!  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 5:22 am

Yeah I love it here some pics I made of it btw  Smile 

2008 Wild Safari Ltd. Dilophosaurus side right

Belly of the Safari Dilo

Dilo name & Safari brand name + year date of 2008

Dilophosaurus on Valkyrie SMP 2014 xD Laughing 

Mike Walley's Everything Dinosaur Dilophosaurus wetherilli Info sheet!

Nice head detail of the Wild Safari Ltd. Dilophosaurus!

Dilo's Pristine ear details!

other side of the head shwoing the tiny earhole xD

Top of Dilo

So there you have him Smile  This is prolly the best Dilo desktop model I ever seen for such a good price Cool 

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 5:41 am

Congratulation Tylo, it is one of my favourite dino model  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:02 pm

Many thanks Kikimalou!  Cool 

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:58 am

Thanks for your great pictures. Very Happy I don't collect dinos not even dilos but that figure has everything to be wanted! cheers

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 6:38 am

Dawwww thanks Roger  cheers cheers cheers I love you I love you 

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 11:55 am

Just made an update of my Orchids & Steggies collection, so here the pics! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Orchids & Steggies left

Orchids & Steggies centre

Orchids & Steggies right

The Orchids & Steggies Collection in the background with the VGA Table in the foreground

Orchids & Steggies main left

Orchids & Steggies centre left

Orchids & Steggies centre right

Orchids & Steggies main right

This Orchid smells like roses, one of not many that have an odour

The last time this Orchid gave it's blossom was back on May 23, 2012! Great to see my patience and care has truly been worth it! cheers santa rendeer

This mini Orchid was given my my recently passed away grand mother, when she was alive last year for my birthday and now it's blooming like she would be too flower

This Orchid is about 4 years old, my Nan's mini Orchid I placed under it the deep pink and white spots make a perfect fit with the neutral coloured mini Orchid :)

Here a good close up of the vivid deep pink colours and the white spotted pattern, really a masterpiece :) Cool

Here that dark pink and white spotted Orchid from the other side, just nice in many ways flower flower

This is one of my later added Orchids of the 22 in total I have, this one will meet it's 3rd year this year around April 12. Its like that deep pink one with white spots but the colours are reversed, main colour is white and spots are light pink, a very nice soft impression flower cheers

This is my oldest Orchid almost 7 years old and still giving great flowers each year flower cheers Cool

This is my latest addition which I bought on December 12, 2013, nice small Orchid flowers with a white edge around it's deep pink coloured pellets and a deep red/yellow centre & lip :)

Here that new orchid from the top view, it has been blossoming for about one month now Cool flower flower

ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:27 pm

your Orchids are nice!

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:35 pm

I, too, like them immensely. You seem to be quite excellent at caring for them, too.

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 4:42 pm

Aww thanks you two!!!  cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Yeah it does take lots of care and patience to take care of them, but in the end it is very well worth it for sure Cool

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 4:47 pm

Beautiful collection Tylo! I love orchids as well, but only have one. Smile Your one orchid shares a "birth date" with me! Very Happy cheers I love how you combine your orchids and stegosaurus collection in one place.

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:48 am

haha Many thanks for your comment!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers  was your birthday December12, perhaps? xDDDDDDD  lol! Laughing arrow Laughing 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD
Page 16 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next