Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Dream Come True: Africa

Go down 
+10
Tylosaurus
HKHollinstone
smithyboy
scot(t)
xfoxx
Elros Alvar
widukind
SUSANNE
Taylcoel
animalluvr6
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:28 pm

animalluvr6 wrote:
Taylcoel wrote:
animalluvr6 wrote:
Taylcoel wrote:
animalluvr6 wrote:
I also have video I would like to show you of our lion encounter and elephant experience. Its just going to take awhile to download it to youtube. For you elephant experience My 2 aunts, My sister Kaila, and I rode elephants on an elephant back safari. For the Lion encounter we got to walk with lions. They both were great experiences! I will try to get them on here as fast as I can! Very Happy
wow! even more to talk and show about, you must of had an excellent time Very Happy was it fun riding the elephants?

It was very fun to ride the elephants! Their skin is surprisingly hard and they are very hairy! Even more to show! Very Happy Surprised Laughing
thanks, now i know what a elephant feels like cheers i cant wait to see it, when it is finished downloading please could you make a link on here? cheers cheers elephant Very Happy

I will as soon as I can! Its approx. going to take 5 hours! Shocked Very Happy
lol! it must be worth the wait Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:22 pm

The elephant experience elephant
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sorry its a bit lengthy.

The lion encounter cat
Its short and sweet.

Hope you all enjoy! Very Happy :)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France

Last edited by animalluvr6 on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:30 pm

animalluvr6 wrote:
The elephant experience elephant
Sorry its a bit lengthy.

The lion encounter cat
Its short and sweet.

Hope you enjoyed! Very Happy :)
Thanks!!!!!im going to watch it when I get home from men's vollyball at olympics

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:45 pm

Kelsey, that was surely a tremendous experience! I wished also to be with you and swim with this beautiful crocodile! Very Happy
I'm glad you enjoyed a lot and that you wanted to share your joy with us. flower
I edited slightly your 1st post because bullets were not showing as well pictures' post once Eiffel tower was also not showing. :)
I'll only ask you to resize your pictures to 800 pxls wide! Very Happy

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:22 am

Wow! That must of been so fun, you looked like you enjoyed it, your making me more jealous Razz elephant

Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:23 am

Taylcoel wrote:
Wow! That must of been so fun, you looked like you enjoyed it, your making me more jealous Razz elephant

Sorry! I know I was very enjoyed and all smiles! Razz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France

Last edited by animalluvr6 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:27 am

Roger wrote:
Kelsey, that was surely a tremendous experience! I wished also to be with you and swim with this beautiful crocodile! Very Happy
I'm glad you enjoyed a lot and that you wanted to share your joy with us. flower
I edited slightly your 1st post because bullets were not showing as well pictures' post once Eiffel tower was also not showing. :)
I'll only ask you to resize your pictures to 800 pxls wide! Very Happy

Thank you very much Roger! I will make sure I resize my photos next time! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:30 am

animalluvr6 wrote:
Taylcoel wrote:

Sorry! Razz
lol!

Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:35 am

You walked with my favourite animal, lions!! affraid

Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:45 am

Taylcoel wrote:

These cubs were 5 months old. There was also a set of year old cubs but they wanted to keep me and my sister safe because they felt we would be picked on because we were smaller than everyone else! Once the cubs turn 18 months, they plan on releasing them back into the wild.Its a really great program on increasing the lions population. Lions are such beautiful animals! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:50 am

animalluvr6 wrote:
Taylcoel wrote:

These cubs were 5 months old. There was also a set of year old cubs but they wanted to keep me and my sister safe because they felt we would be picked on because we were smaller than everyone else! Once the cubs turn 18 months, they plan on releasing them back into the wild.Its a really great program on increasing the lions population. Lions are such beautiful animals! Very Happy
Wow! Five months old at that size! You must of had the best time ever and you must of been learning new things all the time! How old we're the elephants you were riding?

Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:52 am

Taylcoel wrote:
animalluvr6 wrote:
Taylcoel wrote:

Wow! Five months old at that size! You must of had the best time ever and you must of been learning new things all the time! How old we're the elephants you were riding?

Im not very sure! But they had to be around 10 years old. We learned tons and tons of new things and I got to enjoy what I love the most, animals. :)

Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:58 am

animalluvr6 wrote:
Taylcoel wrote:
animalluvr6 wrote:
Taylcoel wrote:

Im not very sure! But they had to be around 10 years old. We learned tons and tons of new things and I got to enjoy what I love the most, animals. :)
Although the Eiffel tower is great and the African plains the animals are far the best!

Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:00 am

Yep!I was so surprised by the diversity of all the animals esp. the antelope species.

Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:43 am

The pictures are great--I esp. love the Cape Buffalo looking right at you as well as the elephants elephant . It must have been a wonderful experience. bounce

I went to East Africa (Kenya and Tanzania) in 1997 and hope to go to Southern Africa in the future. It wa a trip of a lifetime!
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:43 am

animalluvr6 wrote:
Yep!I was so surprised by the diversity of all the animals esp. the antelope species.
we're the antelopes big?

Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:48 am

SeanieP wrote:
The pictures are great--I esp. love the Cape Buffalo looking right at you as well as the elephants elephant . It must have been a wonderful experience. bounce

I went to East Africa (Kenya and Tanzania) in 1997 and hope to go to Southern Africa in the future. It wa a trip of a lifetime!

Thank you Sean! Im sure you will get to go to Southern Africa one day!

Coel, the antelopes were pretty large. More so the males with those beautiful horns!

Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:29 am

animalluvr6 wrote:
SeanieP wrote:

Coel, the antelopes were pretty large. More so the males with those beautiful horns!
It must of been so exciting to see them but shocked to see how large, because you wouldn't want one of those charging at you lol!

Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:30 am

animalluvr6 wrote:
SeanieP wrote:

It must of been so exciting to see them but shocked to see how large, because you wouldn't want one of those charging at you lol!

Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:41 pm

Here's some more pics. I hope I got them to the right size Very Happy
A herd of Wildebeast
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Male Lion
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Extremely rare nocturnal antelope, Sharpe's grysbok
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img]
Male Impala
Baby Baboon
The Victoria Falls
Me feeding the elephant

Not done yet! Wink Razz

Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:49 pm

wow! great photos, the elephants look big, you must of saw every animal there was to see in africa elephant

Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:53 pm

Wow amazing photos Kelsey. What a Face
It must have been hard to forget a trip Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:48 am

Victoria falls look so beautiful! Lucky girl! While you are feeding elephants I'm feeding geese and ducks, but I enjoy anyway! Laughing
As a collector I never noticed how beautiful is a gnu lying. pale

animalluvr6

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:33 pm

Taylcoel wrote:
wow! great photos, the elephants look big, you must of saw every animal there was to see in africa elephant

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
Wow amazing photos Kelsey. What a Face
It must have been hard to forget a trip Laughing

Roger wrote:
Victoria falls look so beautiful! Lucky girl! While you are feeding elephants I'm feeding geese and ducks, but I enjoy anyway! Laughing
As a collector I never noticed how beautiful is a gnu lying. pale

Thank you very much, Coel, Alvaro, and Roger! The elephants were huge.They were as tall as us lying down, imagine them standing up. We saw pretty much every animal but a cheetah! Yes Roger, a gnu lyind down would make a great figure *hint hint*. More pics to come! Very Happy Laughing elephant
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:17 pm

More pics to come! You must have your own photo album! lol!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Dream Come True: Africa
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next