Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Dream Come True: Africa

Go down 
+10
Tylosaurus
HKHollinstone
smithyboy
scot(t)
xfoxx
Elros Alvar
widukind
SUSANNE
Taylcoel
animalluvr6
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:06 pm

Yes I actually do have my own album! lol!

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
My twin sis Kaila
Vervet monkey that ran into our room and stole our lollipops
Male Bushbuck
Female bushbuck
The cubs playing
Klipspringers(look really close)
Starling
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hippos
Waterbuck male
Elephant waking up from a nap
Yellow-billed hornbill
Huge herd of buffalo
Vervet monkey

Okay you all must be tired of pictures by now. Enjoy! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:24 pm

I'm not tired at all, it will never be if it's Africa! But please stop teasing me lol! cheecky monkey for stealing all your sweets, did it leave any? lol! How long did you spend there?

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
Sumo

Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:51 pm

At the risk of using up this month's envy quota... *gentle, ladylike swoon* lol!
Awww, look at the hippos blorping along - and those adorable little hyenas! cheers Not to mention the birds and giraffes and antelopes and lions and... dang, I live on the wrong continent entirely.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:32 am

Great pictures again! I love the picture of your twin! She is beautiful and it should be nice to be her twin! Laughing
I want a vervet monkey. Next time you go there bring one for me. I have some Schleich to trade. Wink
Curious the picture of the zebras, something is getting my atention in it but I don't know what! Suspect study

Sumo wrote:
At the risk of using up this month's envy quota... *gentle, ladylike swoon* lol!
Awww, look at the hippos blorping along - and those adorable little hyenas! cheers Not to mention the birds and giraffes and antelopes and lions and... dang, I live on the wrong continent entirely.

Wrong continent? You almost can see polar bears, black and brown bears, lynxes, mooses, reindeers, wolverines, goldeneyes, Portuguese crocodiles, etc.
You cannot see them in Africa, maybe only in Zoos and I'm not sure.

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:31 am

awesome. I'm loving these pictures; they are so much fun to look at. I really like the pictures of the giraffe, the hyenas, the hippo, and the crocodiles. (oh and the Waterbuck, and the monkey.. and so much more.) Thank you Kelsey! Post more pictures!
Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:37 am

Taylcoel wrote:
I'm not tired at all, it will never be if it's Africa! But please stop teasing me lol! cheecky monkey for stealing all your sweets, did it leave any? lol! How long did you spend there?

Glad your not tired of them, like you said it is Africa! Wink .Those were the last 2 sweets luckily. At that particular place where the monkeys came up to you, 4 days we stayed. Thank you! :) Cool

Sumo wrote:
Thank you! I know its so much to take in! Very Happy Laughing

Roger wrote:
Great pictures again! I love the picture of your twin! She is beautiful and it should be nice to be her twin! Laughing
I want a vervet monkey. Next time you go there bring one for me. I have some Schleich to trade. Wink
Curious the picture of the zebras, something is getting my atention in it but I don't know what! Suspect study

Sumo wrote:

Wrong continent? You almost can see polar bears, black and brown bears, lynxes, mooses, reindeers, wolverines, goldeneyes, Portuguese crocodiles, etc.
You cannot see them in Africa, maybe only in Zoos and I'm not sure.

Kaila says thank you! Yes its very nice to be her twin. We dont look alike but she has to be the closest to me then all my other sisters.I wish I could bring you a monkey, but they wouldnt let him past security! Laughing lol! Thanks again!

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:04 am

scot(t) wrote:
awesome. I'm loving these pictures; they are so much fun to look at. I really like the pictures of the giraffe, the hyenas, the hippo, and the crocodiles. (oh and the Waterbuck, and the monkey.. and so much more.) Thank you Kelsey! Post more pictures!

Thank you! Once my aunts send their pics, I will get them on here as fast as I can! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:58 am

four days! and you saw that much, you must of moved quick! lol!

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:51 pm

Taylcoel wrote:

Yes and then 2 weeks total in Africa! A lot of people we met along the way said they did not see one animal at all their whole time in Africa! I couldnt believe it because we were seeing everything! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:56 pm

animalluvr6 wrote:
Taylcoel wrote:

Yes and then 2 weeks total in Africa! A lot of people we met along the way said they did not see one animal at all their whole time in Africa! I couldnt believe it because we were seeing everything! Very Happy
lol! But you can not go to Africa without seeing the animals! elephant scratch Very Happy

Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:02 pm

Taylcoel wrote:
animalluvr6 wrote:
Taylcoel wrote:

lol! But you can not go to Africa without seeing the animals! elephant scratch Very Happy

I dont think they knew where to look for the animals when they went on the safari. They didnt nearly see as many as we did.I guess we were just extremely lucky! Laughing

Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:14 pm

animalluvr6 wrote:
Taylcoel wrote:
animalluvr6 wrote:
Taylcoel wrote:

I dont think they knew where to look for the animals when they went on the safari. They didnt nearly see as many as we did.I guess we were just extremely lucky! Laughing
lucky enough lol! They probably didn't know what half the animals looked like!

Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:18 pm

You, you saw any animal that seems very strange, not as an okapi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:25 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:

Yeah, I think okapis live where it is more jungle and we were only on the savannah. I wish we did see one though! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:30 pm

animalluvr6 wrote:
Álvaro/schleich wrote:

Yeah, I think okapis live where it is more jungle and we were only on the savannah. I wish we did see one though! Very Happy
:) Embarassed I meant every animal except from that lol! There so big though! I would of have to see them, but maybe the jungle is to dangerous lol! Laughing The zoos probably the best place Laughing Did you see any snakes at all?

Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:30 pm

animalluvr6 wrote:
Álvaro/schleich wrote:

He is a beautiful animal is like a zebra and a giraffe Very Happy Laughing

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:32 pm

Taylcoel wrote:
animalluvr6 wrote:
Álvaro/schleich wrote:

:) Embarassed I meant every animal except from that lol! There so big though! I would of have to see them, but maybe the jungle is to dangerous lol! Laughing The zoos probably the best place Laughing Did you see any snakes at all?

In the zoo in Spain, so there are no animals of rare, yet. :)
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:34 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
animalluvr6 wrote:
Álvaro/schleich wrote:

almost a ziraffe lol! Did you see any snakes animalluvr6?

Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:36 pm

Taylcoel wrote:
animalluvr6 wrote:
Álvaro/schleich wrote:

Yes the jungle probably is dangerous! Laughing We didnt see any other reptile except for crocs and water monitors. But where we were in Africa, thats where the black mamba lived. Wouldnt want to come in contact with him! Shocked bounce

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
animalluvr6 wrote:
Álvaro/schleich wrote:

Yes a very beautiful animal odd, but beautiful! Laughing

Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:38 pm

Taylcoel wrote:
Álvaro/schleich wrote:
animalluvr6 wrote:
Álvaro/schleich wrote:

almost a ziraffe lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! Laughing Laughing Laughing The Ziraffe
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:43 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
Taylcoel wrote:
Álvaro/schleich wrote:
animalluvr6 wrote:
Álvaro/schleich wrote:

almost a ziraffe lol!

Who came up with the name okapi, ziraffe is perfect Laughing

Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:46 pm

Taylcoel wrote:
Álvaro/schleich wrote:
Taylcoel wrote:
Álvaro/schleich wrote:
animalluvr6 wrote:
Álvaro/schleich wrote:

almost a ziraffe lol!

Who came up with the name okapi, ziraffe is perfect Laughing

Yes,I like the name ziraffe, that of okapi Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:50 pm

animalluvr6 wrote:
Yes the jungle probably is dangerous! Laughing We didnt see any other reptile except for crocs and water monitors. But where we were in Africa, thats where the black mamba lived. Wouldnt want to come in contact with him! Shocked bounce

Probably wouldn't want to make contact with any snake in Africa! Laughing

Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:54 pm

Taylcoel wrote:

animalluvr6 wrote:

Probably wouldn't want to make contact with any snake in Africa! Laughing

Yes affraid affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:01 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
[Yes,I like the name ziraffe, that of okapi Laughing Laughing
Yes, it seems more exciting Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Come True: Africa   A Dream Come True: Africa - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Dream Come True: Africa
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next