Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show us your Dogs!

Go down 
+63
Bonnie
1claire
barracudacat
Dark Pegasus
widukind
landrover
SUSANNE
Dum_my
Anne from Norway
Neptuneneptunia
ken yeo
Kikimalou
costicuba
NightLioness
googie212
christinavanderschouw
shadoweon
Niki2811
AlvinCK
Miss Jane
schleich61
Carola
Takama
Florian
Bloodrayne
jesman00
PeGe
Maja-Maus
Liiolii
NandO
koniminiatures
AlopexLagopus
AlienMantis
Chris Sweetman
krista
Bullyqueen
GoldEagle
teardrop
JonasV
weaselfan93
Regy
The-Toy-Chest
Roger
jarda
animalluvr6
Taos
75senta75
Deseo
Cyhyraeth
Fisva
Rio
Mastiffcat
skysthelimit
Ana
Saarlooswolfhound
A-J
Kristie
Taylcoel
Elros Alvar
sortepletter
scot(t)
castlerigg
HKHollinstone
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

Show us your Dogs! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:54 pm

Double posting, kind of.. sorry. I got some new dogs to add to the above pack.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Top picture has the Papo GSD with his sorry back, wee Bullyland farm dog (thank you Yvette!), AAA Dobermann pup, New Ray Bull Terrier I've already slapped a new face on, and the Papo Golden Retriever.
The bottom pic has (besides the mid-modification Bullyland St. Bernhard and Papo Neapolitan, who are in there just to say hi) a New Ray French Bulldog, Papo Newfoundland, Hood Hounds Big Red the pit bull, and old Schleich St. Bernhard (again, thank you Yvette!).
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 6:55 pm

MORE wonderful doggies, WOW !!! cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:02 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
MORE wonderful doggies, WOW !!! cheers

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:49 pm

Thank you both! Now it's time for me to sharpen my knives and lay into their poor souls.. Twisted Evil (Well, some of them..)
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 11:39 pm

sunny So many great newcomers and nice pictures ! sunny

________
Yvette

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:49 am

Hood Hounds Big Red the pit bull is cute and nice pose!

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:30 am

Thanks Yvette and Ken! I like that Big Red a lot, too, especially for the pose. (The Hood Hounds series also have a pooping dog.. I must get that one as well. Laughing )

NandO

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:20 am

Lea... cheers cheers cheers your dogs are awsome

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:23 pm

Thank you NandO! It's a shame they can't be as colourful as your birds.. they make for much blander shelfuls.

Last edited by koniminiatures on Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NandO

NandO

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:41 am

heres some dog repainted..

Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:04 pm

What a sweet doggie! She must be tiny, too?

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:36 pm

What an adorable little dog Very Happy

NandO

NandO

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:30 am

thanks lea and sussane..yes hes tinny.. same size with eagle that u sent..Very Happy

Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:08 am

That's cute, NandO!

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 9:05 pm

New dogs - mostly Kaiyodos, but also some beat-up New-Rays (the larger Borzoi & Mastiff), one Chap Mei (the black Dachshund), one Bullyland (the Shar Pei) and one unknown small hound (the blue one). I doubt they'll all stay, but for the while they are here - and wonderful!

Last edited by koniminiatures on Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added brand information.)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:40 pm

You surely have gone doggy this time, Lea Very Happy

They are gorgeous ! So many breeds, so many sizes. cheers
Isn`t  that the Bullyland-Shar-Pei ? I have never seen him in that colour before Shocked

koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:07 pm

I'm on a dog roll, yes... I blame our Deseo. tongue(I contacted her some time ago, asking if she might be willing to lend her superior dog figurine knowledge to aid in my quest to again acquire my childhood Toy Major dogs. She has been as helpful and kind as her website is informative and, I'm afraid, overwhelmingly tempting - the result: a veritable dog boom in my collections. The things are starting to outnumber the horses!)

SUSANNE wrote:
Isn`t  that the Bullyland-Shar-Pei ? I have never seen him in that colour before Shocked
It is a Bullyland Shar Pei indeed. I know nothing about him except that he is stamped 'CE ©️ Bullyland Made in Germany', was purportedly issued in 1986, and is minty mint. If his colouration makes him a scarcer model than his tawny grey counterpart, I think he should without question go into someone else's collection - with me he's only headed for repainting. If anyone has his more commonplace siblings (do you, Susanne..?) and wants to swap, I'd be quite willing. Perhaps I should stick him up in my trades thread?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:53 am

So many nice dogs Lea

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:30 pm

Congrats Lea!

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:23 pm

Thank you Andreas, Ken!

Liiolii

Liiolii

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:28 pm

My husky dogs in the arctic Finnish weather:

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:00 pm

What a cool outdoors shot! They look like they're enjoying themselves. Those are the Schleich huskies, yes?

Here's a far less cool indoor shot - this morning's newcomers:
All are New-Ray from the My Best Friend series.

Last edited by koniminiatures on Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:36 pm

Beautyful picture again, Liioli cheers
Yes, they surely look like they have a lot of fun ! That photo MUST make everybody smile Very Happy

WOW! Lea, you did it again, and found beauuutyful and unusual dogs ! What brands are they, please ?
The gorgeous one to the right is a...gosh, I can`t remember the breed, a sort of basset, isn`t it ? scratch

koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:02 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
WOW! Lea, you did it again, and found beauuutyful and unusual dogs ! What brands are they, please ?
The gorgeous one to the right is a...gosh, I can`t remember the breed, a sort of basset, isn`t it ? scratch
I didn't do anything, it was Sumo who sent me all of them! I was hoping for one or two, and then - bam! She sent a whole pack. (Again I say it: thank you, Sumo!) All are New-Ray dogs from the 'My Best Friend' series. The big, shaggy, proud fellow to the right is a Grand Griffon Vendéen. There are two Basset versions of the breed, yes, as well as the smaller but long-legged Briquet.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:47 pm

Nice new dogs sunnysunny

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show us your Dogs!
Page 14 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next