Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses

Go down 
+15
Cyhyraeth
krista
Carola
Ana
Sapphire
Fisva
ReinbowSchleich
scot(t)
Kikimalou
animallover4jesus
widukind
Elros Alvar
SUSANNE
Roger
AlienMantis
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

horses - size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    horses - size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:59 am

Roger wrote:
Carola, very nice to see the CollectA frisian with the Schleich mare. Very Happy
They are incredibly different, the CollectA has very long legs and a general horse looking while the Schleich mare looks almost built like a pony or an Icey! They feature the typical way both brands explore horse proportions, very interesting, thanks! flower

Hear, hear !!! cheers

Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

horses - size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    horses - size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:11 pm

They certainly look different yes. Hard to believe they are supposed to be of the exact same kind.
I'm glad the pictures are helpful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    horses - size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:27 pm

Carola wrote:
They certainly look different yes. Hard to believe they are supposed to be of the exact same kind.
I'm glad the pictures are helpful Very Happy

According with our experts, the CollectA is a sports type while Schleich is a baroque. Too much baroque I must say. Laughing But it is really hard to think that they represent the same breed, you're right! Very Happy I find the Schleich new stallion a magnificent piece and a good representative of a baroque conformation. Also it is easily identifiable as a Friesian. Very Happy

Carola

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    horses - size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:19 pm

Roger wrote:

According with our experts, the CollectA is a sports type while Schleich is a baroque. Too much baroque I must say. Laughing But it is really hard to think that they represent the same breed, you're right! Very Happy I find the Schleich new stallion a magnificent piece and a good representative of a baroque conformation. Also it is easily identifiable as a Friesian. Very Happy

Here with the Schleich Stallion. A very majestic model indeed. But I think maybe he has this typical Schleich too large head...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I also found this from Google:
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    horses - size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:55 pm

Beauuutyful, Carola cheers

And thankyou for the picture of the 3 types of Frieser horse Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

I certainly perfer the the classic one A LOT Very Happy
The "Baroque" horse is beautyful, too, - while the modern model is just another riding horse with a bit of feathers on his heels What a Face

Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    horses - size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:08 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Beauuutyful, Carola cheers

And thankyou for the picture of the 3 types of Frieser horse Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

I certainly perfer the the classic one A LOT Very Happy
The "Baroque" horse is beautyful, too, - while the modern model is just another riding horse with a bit of feathers on his heels What a Face

Yes, I think too, the Classic looks just amazing. A knights horse, oooh drunken Wink
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    horses - size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:43 pm

Very good comparison of 3 Friesians conformations. study Very Happy
Yes, the proportions look better on CollectA figure but I like the mate finish, texture and hair details on Schleich figure. So, both are very nice to me, with different good points. Also, considering the fact that they configure different type of Friesians, I think we could think in it also as a bonus. Very Happy

Sapphire

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    horses - size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:37 pm

This is not a Schleich and Collect A,its 2 collect A but I thought someone might want to see the size of the old Shire vs. the new Shire. Such a difference! D:

Check out my website..link is down below! :)
Back to top Go down
http://whiterunstables.webs.com/
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    horses - size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 4:30 pm

Awrh, those two look very sweet I love you Yes indeed CollectA shire model has grown in size. And the big one is even the mare Very Happy The old one is a stallion right?
Back to top Go down
ReinbowSchleich

ReinbowSchleich

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    horses - size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:17 pm

Carola wrote:
Roger wrote:

Here with the Schleich Stallion. A very majestic model indeed. But I think maybe he has this typical Schleich too large head...

I also found this from Google:

The different types of Friesans "chart" is really helpful! Now I can get the CollectA Friesan and have it be the Sporthorse Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ReinbowSchleich

ReinbowSchleich

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    horses - size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:43 pm

Also, does anyone have pictures of the Schleich tack and riders on the CollectA horses? I would like to know how they fit :)
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    horses - size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:06 pm

Yes one moment Very Happy

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    horses - size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:15 pm

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
ReinbowSchleich

ReinbowSchleich

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    horses - size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:48 am

Álvaro/schleich wrote:

Thank you very much! Really helpful! Very Happy I will definatly be getting some CollectA horses :)
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    horses - size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:41 am

Álvaro I love your Western display cheers
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    horses - size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:08 pm

Thanks you very much reinbow schleich and Carola sunny

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    horses - size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:06 pm

These Schleich sets seem to fit CollectA horses well:)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Sapphire

Sapphire

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    horses - size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:16 pm

I have one too :)

Check out my website..link is down below! :)
Back to top Go down
http://whiterunstables.webs.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    horses - size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:22 am

Fantastic how the tack fits Shocked

Thankyou for the pictures, both Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

Snardi

Snardi

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: How big are the CollectA horses?   horses - size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:12 pm

Are they bigger than Schleich?

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    horses - size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:37 pm

It depends. The "deluxe" ones are classic scale and the regular ones are about the same size as the other major brands.

Carola

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    horses - size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 5:01 am

I think there is actually a subject about this already  Smile I better try and look it up.

But I have some here to help, a comparison photo I made some time ago. Also, as 4U mentions, the deluxe CollectA horses should then be the same as the Classic shown here.

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    horses - size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 11:29 am

Very nice photo as always Carola! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is that topic, you reminded me! Wink

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    horses - size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 2:27 pm

Yes! Thanxx! cheers 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Snardi

Snardi

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    horses - size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 2:39 pm

Thanks! They seem to be a little bigger than schleich.

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    horses - size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next