Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!   Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:29 pm

@skysthelimit wrote:
Paint it with colors of the rainbow, I'd still buy it Very Happy

Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:47 am

Thanks again for all of your comments! Very Happy
James thinks that maybe the snout is a little long? Who knows we can ehlp?
Remember that this is the species with the longest snout among sloths but what do you think? scratch study
The 3rd group of pictures is the last stage, I understand it is not easy to review and check such little changes, mainly with a creature that we are not used. Any other points you feel can improve the figure feel free to comment! Very Happy

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:20 am

I'm really looking forward to getting this model! absolutely wonderful.

(I'm also still looking forward to get the Black Bear and the Gazelles and Humpback Whale, though. I've still got a bunch of Mojos to collect.)

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:51 am

@Roger wrote:
Thanks again for all of your comments! Very Happy
James thinks that maybe the snout is a little long? Who knows we can ehlp?
Remember that this is the species with the longest snout among sloths but what do you think? scratch study
The 3rd group of pictures is the last stage, I understand it is not easy to review and check such little changes, mainly with a creature that we are not used. Any other points you feel can improve the figure feel free to comment! Very Happy

Just to tell I don't even spent my time spreading some Torbens everywhere and making walkarounds, I also watch carefully the pics James sent us.

Indeed the small changes on the last versions are uneasy to detect Laughing

About the snout, and face, I thought a lot about it and I think the snout is not too long. it only seems too long, mainly because the eyes are still a little bit too small. I mean the snout is fine with the body and head proportions but not with the eyes... I guess it is better to change "only" the eyes Laughing

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!   Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:14 am

Thanks to all of your comments! Very Happy
Christophe, I'm very happy that you also find time to watch the pictures Mojo is sending. Now is the right time to make the comments and not after the figure being finished, considering that the brand is giving us the chance of commenting and contributing to the best possible replica. cheers
I knew you was watching it, and as usual I find your comments very interesting. I'm only not sure if it is the size of the eys or if it is the orbital area and eyebrows that need more definition what will give the impression that eyes are larger and snout shorter, could it be? scratch Very Happy

Country/State : Catalonia, Spain

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!   Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:37 am

Ah! I had missed this second edition!
Roger, I greatly appreciate the process that sends us Mojo. Seeing small changes and as a big brand work is very interesting. Mojo is definitely the brand that listens more to collectors Sad(o)):
Concerning the sloth, I still think the upper torso and head are weirdly upright. Since my proposal of and warping the back that the head were more "fall" was dismissed I propose that the whole body to swing to one side or the other, leaving one of the arms fully extended. I have not found pictures of Choloepus didactylus with back muscles tense, and that is what is understood in the figure presents to us Mojo. Even I do not know if this is anatomically possible for these animals. study
I'm also agreed with eyes size comments of Christophe. The rest is perfect cheers
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!   Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:31 am

Thanks Joan, it looks the only thing that need to be changed is the size of the eyes! Rolling Eyes Very Happy

Admin

PostSubject: Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!   Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:48 pm

Dear friends,
It is nice to know that someone, although working hardly on 2013 Mojo figures, still find some time to send pictures to share with us. It reflects a huge respect for us collectors and I needed to say it. cheers
Here is the 2-toed Linne's sloth already painted and waiting for your comments! bounce bounce
They will be considered as usual and this figure will figure to posterity as a symbol of the good relationships between a brand and collectors! Very Happy
You can see previous stages and read more about this project
on this topic!

Last edited by Roger on Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!   Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:16 pm

wow thanks for the pics
Back to top Go down
STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!   Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:17 pm

this looks perfect,,very wel and nice figure

a beauty

martien

Country/State : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!   Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:22 pm

wow...nice figure! cheers
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!   Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:42 pm

Wow it is beautiful! Great job Mojo! (tell me if I am wrong but normally don't they have dark faces?) I like a lot. cheers
Back to top Go down
STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!   Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:06 pm

you got them with dark faces,but also with bright white faces

and also with green faces,,when there is to much alg on it

martien

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!   Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:14 pm

Very good, altough I wished he'd have a different pose, but this one's fine too. Can't wait for the release! geek

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!   Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:23 pm

exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation bounce bounce bounce bounce Mojo Fun is challenging brand! cheers cheers cheers (I offer as trade mark slogan!) Wink

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!   Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:28 pm

Wonderful! I can't wait to have this sloth one day in my collection bounce Very Happy Very Happy sunny

http://www.horseandbird.com
Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia, Spain

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!   Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:52 pm

Great work with painting, anyway I'm not agreed with the face. I prefer a darkest face, and although it can be of different colors, the nose itself should be much darker for sure
https://www.google.es/search?q=Choloepus+didactylus&hl=ca&client=firefox-a&hs=8KY&rls=org.mozilla:ca:official&channel=rcs&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=pjqMUPHXI4Ol0AX9noCoDw&ved=0CDMQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=896
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!   Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:06 pm

Yes, I know what do You mean Joan! I think most of them have darker nose, especially on adult ones such bright colored nose must be rare scratch
But the painting on Mojo sloth remind me about this one: http://www.arkive.org/southern-two-toed-sloth/choloepus-didactylus/image-G94383.html Very Happy

http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!   Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:21 pm

WOW!!!! Shocked

I want one !!! I want one !!! I want two bounce bounce bounce bounce cheers

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!   Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:12 pm

very nice sloth
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!   Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:30 pm

@SUSANNE wrote:
WOW!!!! Shocked

I want one !!! I want one !!! I want two bounce bounce bounce bounce cheers

thank you Mojo! cheers
I want on my wish list! Sad(o)): Sad(o)):
I think when he squeezed meme better with more contrast in his fur! Wink
Otherwise I shook obliged to possess two as Susanne! bounce bounce flower
A dirty and comes out of the bath! geek
I would do the dirty, the paint home! Laughing
Back to top Go down
black unicorn

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!   Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:39 pm

cheers The sloth looks really good. With a dark nose darker fur it would almost be perfect (like the funny fellow below). sunny

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!   Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:40 pm

Thanks for your construtive comments! Very Happy
I agree with most of you. The figure looks great although the lighter face and head makes it looks more like a Hoffmann's two-toed sloth than with a Linne's two-toed sloth. This species is more uniformly colored on face and fur than Hoffmann's. Very Happy
Anyway, the previous picture shows a Linne's with lighter head! Laughing
Nevertheless, my choice will be always the uniform coloring once it represents clearly that this is not a Hoffmann's. Very Happy

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!   Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:36 am

Very nice painted!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!   Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:12 pm

I love it!!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!   Today at 9:36 am

Back to top Go down

Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next