Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)

Go down 
+78
bjarki12
Derek Larsen
WhiteLightning Wolf
Shanti
Anne from Norway
Noémi
ferrugineigula
Saien
Gary 17
Tarunyada
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
sadie3112
costicuba
Taos
Dum_my
Dark Pegasus
Bonobo
Wilorvise
signatus
A-J
ulinuk
JonasV
SpiralStrix
Attis
NightLioness
Florian
elephas_maximus
LeeAnn
Katty
Cyhyraeth
landrover
Tiermann
Tove
koniminiatures
mreyder
NandO
Sumo
AlopexLagopus
Fisva
75senta75
MartinH
arafan
Carola
aandmkw
GoldEagle
resti
Bloodrayne
stef1000
Chris Sweetman
WILLYBACOMAN
Elros Alvar
Bernyto
jarda
Saarlooswolfhound
pm64
VASILIS
bojan
lucky luke
animalluvr6
carlysulli
Pony
Dorkan
Roger
ken yeo
Kristie
Sergey
Wildheart
PeGe
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
SUSANNE
widukind
Kikimalou
sauroid
SeanieP
skysthelimit
Ana
82 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 19 EmptySun 30 Nov 2014 - 20:11

Thank you Karin, Florian, Carola and Andreas!! cheers flower flower flower

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 19 EmptySun 30 Nov 2014 - 21:00

Such gorgeous beauties there! Huge congrats on all of them!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 19 EmptySun 30 Nov 2014 - 21:18

Lea's stuff are so well made cheers
Mojo isn't my favorite brand but they've made good work with some models. The sun bear looks really good and this wild boar too. I think I can't wait to see all the new ones for 2015 Very Happy Congrats Anna!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 19 EmptySun 30 Nov 2014 - 21:42

Laughing Those snub nosed monkeys always make me laugh. I love your new models Very Happy
Back to top Go down
signatus

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 19 EmptySun 30 Nov 2014 - 21:44

Nice newcomers Anna !! Very Happy

I have not gotten any of these figures by Mojo Suspect that into your pictures look even more beautiful !!.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 19 EmptySun 30 Nov 2014 - 21:53

All sheer beauty cheers

Lea makes the most fabulous tack , - it is incredible, all the detail and accuracy in such tiny things Applause

I never saw that kind of bridle before, with the strap under the chin, - very unusual Very Happy

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 19 EmptyMon 1 Dec 2014 - 11:32

Thank you Paige sunny , Jonas flower , Emma cheers Miguel cat and Susanne Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy !!!

Susanne, oh, I didn't thought about the strap under the chin indeed. I don't know if the ones from the riding club I remember had something like this actually. study But still the style of this bridle is very familiar for me Smile

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 19 EmptyMon 1 Dec 2014 - 11:41

Congratulations Anna!! Amazing additions!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 19 EmptyMon 1 Dec 2014 - 12:40

Thank you Harriet!!! flower flower

Back to top Go down
Phexedrine

Phexedrine

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 19 EmptyMon 1 Dec 2014 - 15:11

Congrats, the pangolin is fabulous !

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 19 EmptyMon 1 Dec 2014 - 22:45

Ana got the pangolin! Very Happy bounce cheers
They all look wonderful in your pictures and I already regreted not getting the wild boar. Crying or Very sad Laughing

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 19 EmptyMon 1 Dec 2014 - 22:52

Congratulations for these nice models Anna :)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 19 EmptyTue 2 Dec 2014 - 5:41

Really nice models Anna! I love all of them (well, most of them -- I never did pick up the snowy owl, but I think it's nice). The Sun Bear, the Pangolin, and the Macaque are especially nice. And I was really surprised by how excellent the Wild Boar turned out to be. I don't think there's another one out there (from a different company) I like as much as that Mojo!

I have a question. The custom Thoroughbred Buckskin Mare by Jonas ... what is the original model? (What was it customized from?) (Is that okay to ask?)
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 19 EmptyTue 2 Dec 2014 - 9:34

Thank you so much for nice comments Phexodrine, Roger, Costa and Scot!! cheers flower flower

Haha, funny to see how popular is the pangolin and everyone loves it! cheers cheers Certainly one of my favourite Mojo's Very Happy But I think also emu is equally as nice, really it is beautiful replica Very Happy sunny

Scott, the thoroughbred is made of one of the schleich models, I think the old Holstein mare: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 19 EmptyWed 3 Dec 2014 - 4:50

Ana wrote:
But I think also emu is equally as nice, really it is beautiful replica Very Happy sunny

I agree whole-heartedly! The Emu is really fabulous. I think I even slightly prefer the Mojo Emu over the CollectA Cassowary. (They are both very nice.)

Ana wrote:

Scott, the thoroughbred is made of one of the schleich models, I think the old Holstein mare: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes! I knew I recognized that face. thank you Anna.

Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 19 EmptyWed 3 Dec 2014 - 23:48

That is a great surprise from Mojo - and well deserved! The sun bear and boar are especially lifelike I think, and I must concur with the others' praise of the pangolin - it is quite great. I like Jonas' take on the Holstein, too - I think the new neck suits the sculpt well. Good to see the tack arrived safely, too. (Thank you for your comments on it, Susanne, Carola, Jonas and Anna of course!)

SUSANNE wrote:
I never saw that kind of bridle before, with the strap under the chin, - very unusual Very Happy
Ana wrote:
Susanne, oh, I didn't thought about the strap under the chin indeed. I don't know if the ones from the riding club I remember had something like this actually. study But still the style of this bridle is very familiar for me Smile

Here's a bit more information on that, hidden so as not to hijack Anna's thread.
For bridle talk, click here.:

Last edited by koniminiatures on Thu 4 Dec 2014 - 0:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 19 EmptyThu 4 Dec 2014 - 0:18

Lovely additions Anna, congrats cheers

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 19 EmptyFri 12 Dec 2014 - 22:05

Thank you for comments Lea and Robert.

Lea, I think your info about this tack is very interesting! Thank you for sharing your knowledge here! cheers

Now, today I received two packages. First the lovely, heart warming gift from Karin I love you dear Karin, thank you very much! Some of you may be surprised why you see mini furniture in my collection now. I think I will explain. When we meet with Karin in Utrecht on collectors fair we spend some time looking at miniature furniture that was for sale there. And I said, wow, nice, as a kid I liked miniature things and furniture but hardly could find ANY those times, they were pretty much impossible to find for me. And somehow Karin said she actually have some mini furniture as it was her former hobby too and she can give me few, maybe I will use them in photography now. That was super nice from Karin's side and yes, of course I will use these elements in photos. When she said few things however I didn't expect so many so lovely  items Very Happy And also micro scaled animals among them drunken drunken drunken So, that package made me feel like a kid finding presents under Christmas tree santa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

this dice is so small, it just makes me laugh every time I see it Very Happy

Some super small animals:

And more Very Happy  

And yet some useful tools in any stable Very Happy

THANK YOU DEAR KARIN!!! These mini accessories are really fantastic!!! cheers

And yet, there was another package that arrived here today. My first Traditional size horse. The old type Morgan horse Heritage sculpted by Emilia Kurilla Very Happy I'm delighted with all the details and the character of this sculpture. I love this type of horses a bit more heavy build than average saddle horse, beautiful shaped neck, lovely head with aware eyes, nostrils and ears. This horse sculpture represents the dream horse for me cat Don't know what colour to chose for him or what name but even unpainted it looks gorgeous. drunken

Yes, Traditional scale is surprisingly big Very Happy Arabian mare seems to be especially surprised Very Happy

And, yes, my animals came to play already Very Happy

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 19 EmptyFri 12 Dec 2014 - 22:18

You've gotten the Heritage! cheers cheers cheers Huge congrats! Very Happy
Lovely photos and little stuff I love you That last photo is so cute Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 19 EmptyFri 12 Dec 2014 - 22:32

Thank you Jonas! Yes, it's amazing horse this Heritage Very Happy When I have read that Emilia would close the edition I knew I had to do everything to get it before it's too late. And so, here it is and I'm very happy. Very Happy sunny
And yes, all these little things from Karin, very, very cute Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 19 EmptyFri 12 Dec 2014 - 23:40

Congratulations Anna :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 19 EmptySat 13 Dec 2014 - 8:38

Micro and Macro Very Happy Very Happy

Those micro models are fabulous cheers M
Look at that little cake Shocked And the tiny animals cheers
Hurray for Karin sunny

And the Morgan is FERFECT !!! It is the old kind, that was SO gorgeous drunken
Is he from Breyer ?

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 19 EmptySat 13 Dec 2014 - 14:41

Thank you Andreas and Susanne!!! cheers cheers

Yes, Susanne, it's so nice to see some tiny tiny animals but also the big ones are incredible Very Happy cheers Hurray for Karin again cheers

Susanne, that Morgan is artist edition, cast in resin, I think the same type of resin as our homemade  animals Smile It's not from Breyer, although it would be fun if Breyer produced it and then it would be more easily available. This edition, unfortunately, was closed last month. Sad
Yes, the old type of Morgan was really beautiful indeed I love you

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 19 EmptySat 13 Dec 2014 - 20:56

They arrived, yay! Very Happy I'm really happy to read you like them all so much. I was afraid that it might be all to much... But seeing these wonderful photo's I know I made a good package for you. You are very, very welcome dear Anna cheers sunny

Oh that horse is stunning, big congrats!! I'm really curious how you gonna paint him <3

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 19 EmptySun 14 Dec 2014 - 15:47

Thank you dear Karin!! sunny sunny sunny
Yes, I will use these miniatures for photos, I already took some new pictures and will show them in the coming week too Smile bounce Wink

Last edited by Ana on Sun 14 Dec 2014 - 16:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)
Page 19 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next