Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)

Go down 
+60
sbell
TheSpottedCat
under-water
Taos
Wilorvise
costicuba
landrover
Saien
Dum_my
shadoweon
pipsxlch
Tarunyada
NightLioness
sauroid
SUSANNE
Roger
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
JonasV
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
Kikimalou
Carola
LeeAnn
pm64
NandO
sadie3112
SpiralStrix
TheLastStardust
Tiermann
75senta75
Niki2811
orcagirl26
Shanti
Geospiza fortis
ulinuk
Tylosaurus
Bloodrayne
Florian
A-J
koniminiatures
trevok4
arafan
AlopexLagopus
GoldEagle
Jadey1988
lucky luke
Chris Sweetman
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
AlvinCK
skysthelimit
weaselfan93
Dr.Narayanan
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
animalluvr6
ken yeo
MartinH
Elros Alvar
Ana
Kristie
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 9:09 pm

Great newcomers again!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 24 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 5:21 pm

Many new additions and great repaints! Congratulations Paige! Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 6:02 am

Thank you so much Andreas and Roger!

I got some MORE new figures today with some of my graduation money. However, when I ordered text books for college yesterday I also ordered some other stuff for myself, then when we went out of town for a fun trip I was allowed to spend my afore mentioned graduation money on my own terms. I got a little carried away... Embarassed So when my other packages (x2) gets here with my other figures I will share pics! Very Happy Hopefully it comes this week, or at least soon. bounce 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 6:52 pm

Here are my newbies finally, they arrived in the mail (unfortuneately along with my text books for school  Rolling Eyes ). However, it's raining cats and dogs here so when the sun finally shines again I will replace these with better pictures:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
So, here are the figures, Safari ltd.: older gray version of brahma bull, pronghorn, lynx, coelacanth, horseshoe crab, postosuchus, black leopard cub, ring tailed lemur, blue gnu adult and calf, ostrich, raven. Papo: lion and lioness, beaver, Labrador, Breton, Scottish terrier white, fox, ant eater, gibbon. Mojo Fun: white lion and lioness. AAA Ducks set A and B, and baby skunks A and B. Unknown kangaroo.
All of the models are fantastic, especially the little ducks and I was impressed by the Mojo lions. Enjoy!
P.S. if anyone can provide the species of ducks (I've heard they are miss identified by the brand) that would be great! Also is the "Breton" dog supposed to be a Brittany spaniel? Thanks.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 6:58 pm

The Papo lions and beaver I've looked for for a few months and luckily found them, the horseshoe crab is a smaller size than others I've seen (therefore less expnsive) so I grabbed him because I've always wanted this model. The white lions are exciting because I wanted ONE example of a good white lion and was going to settle for a Papo, then Mojo came out with these and I knew they were a better choice. Coelacanth I've always marveled at, so I had to have a model of one. most the rest are just "for fun" models, they didn't contribute to my catching up list but I couldn't resist them once I saw them (gray zebu, ducks, skunks, postosuchus, leopard, ostrich) and then the rest are catch up models for me. And after I got over my spree and initial guilt at spending almost all my graduation money, I realized it was my money and it was meant for a little fun (after buying college text books) before my next step in my life arrives.  Very Happy Now I'm going to enjoy them until school starts Monday. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 6:59 pm

all very nice newcomers, but i like the mojo lions the most!  I love you  Congratulations!!  Applause

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 7:02 pm

Wonderful newcomers again!! Big congratulations!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 7:45 pm

Sooo many newcomers cyclops  cyclops  cyclops A like the ducks Wink

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
SpiralStrix

SpiralStrix

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 7:55 pm

That looks like it was a fun spree! Very nice. I'm loving the expression from the male Papo lion. Hehe.
The gnu calf and raven remind me that I have lots of my own addition photos to catch up on...  bounce 
Good luck in this new chapter of your life!

Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/27592/spiralstrix
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 8:19 pm

So many fantastic figures! cheers That horseshoe crab is very nice. Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 10:03 pm

Thanks everyone! Very Happy cheers 

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 24 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 5:04 am

What a nice way to spend your money! Very Happy Many great figures really! Having fun with a postosuchus before schooll? Hmmmm... your Mother knows it? Laughing
For AAA ducks identification, please check Toy Animal Wiki, it may help.
AAA birds. study

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:33 am

yes, my mother knows about my postosuchus... but didn't until it arrived. Rolling Eyes Laughing Thanks for the link too, it helped a lot. Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:11 am

Congrats for all these amazing animals  Applause Applause Applause 

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 1:38 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
yes, my mother knows about my postosuchus... but didn't until it arrived. Rolling Eyes Laughing Thanks for the link too, it helped a lot. Very Happy 

Laughing Laughing You're welcome, Paige! Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 4:27 pm

Thank you Florian and Roger. Very Happy
Its been raining all week here, so I haven't had a chance to redo the photos. Today may be sunny though, so I'm crossing my fingers.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:06 pm

I got the brahmas about a week ago (still want the white bull with horns if I ever find one) and got the tigress and crocs today in the mail (like 5 minutes ago). Also, hopefully I can find the green crocs someday (for some reason whenever I'm ready to buy at a store they're suddenly out of stock...
Rolling Eyes scratch ) The tigress is fantastic, and yes the kittens could use a better paint job but with companies and smaller models like this it is to be expected. The brahmas are great also, and the crocs stand out with my collection (and finally my white alligator is happy to not be so alone anymore, though the new guy is twice his size, and his is kid is almost as big as Mr. gator is!)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:13 pm

Nice white adds Saarloos Very Happy Nice families Wink
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:24 pm

Some excellent additions, Paige! I love the cows and tigers drunken Is there really a variation of the bull with horns?
Congratulations on getting them and good luck to your hunt Very Happy alien

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:40 pm

NIce additions again!! Congratulations

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 8:05 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Nice white adds  Saarloos Very Happy  Nice families Wink

cheers cheers cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 1:09 am

Crocodiles are really big animals and Nile crocodiles are larger than American alligators although not twice the size of course. Very Happy
Those are nice figures, congratulations! Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:13 am

Thank you Kiki, Jonas, Andreas, Susanne, and Roger!
@ Roger: The detail on the croc is amazing, and they pulled off the white in my opinion, its not tacky and "pure" white like you see in some other figures. That's why I liked the Mojo lions, they are a more natural creamy white.
@ Jonas: Yes, the original figure for CollectA's brahma bull figure had some small horns on him. I don't know why they got rid of them, but as mentioned I want that version of him if I can find him. This is what he looks like: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I need to order him from TGF sometime, though I need to contact them to make sure it has horns and that they didn't change the model to the revised version and didn't replace the pic. Once I get him I have all of CollectA's different brahmas (and almost all the big brands figures of them, excepting Papo and the rerelease of safari's)
Anyways, thanks again everyone!

Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 24 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 2:20 pm

whoah Paige, those are very beautiful new additions. Smile
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 24 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 6:08 pm

Thanks Sauroid. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next