Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )

Go down 
+46
trovalsa
Drakulka
Dum_my
JonasV
SUSANNE
Roger
Dark Pegasus
Gwaine
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Jetty
ikeashark
Sassyscribbler
sadie3112
WhinnyDoo
Kikimalou
kudu11
Carola
TheLastStardust
A-J
persefone
stecal
costicuba
boba_jagoda
ObsideanWolf
orcagirl26
Tarunyada
koniminiatures
MartinH
ulinuk
Ma650
HKHollinstone
Bonobo
AlvinCK
Geospiza fortis
Pluisje1998
Pony
NightLioness
Elros Alvar
LeeAnn
Fisva
Shanti
Saarlooswolfhound
SyLoBe
Ana
widukind
animalluvr6
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 5:35 pm

So thanks to you all, I got my non-exsisten skills back and made something for those two Very Happy Here are they!
Some shading and it was done Basketball 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Better?
And I think he's so much nicer with those dirty, light hooves! Like "abracadabra"  Smile 
I also painted a bit gray to his tail and fixed the coat.

The latest post I wrote was horrible, photos and those two were so unfinished! 0.0 But good we have you all here, giving me good advices and help sunny  farao

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ObsideanWolf

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 5:58 pm

jonesee wrote:
ObsideanWolf wrote:
Wow  Wink Very Happy  I LOVE your customs. You are amazing at them!!!  Very Happy Cool lol! Any way im new here..as you may or may not be able to tell. And I was just wondering how you made these. cause they are AWESOME  Very Happy Very Happy Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile

How awesome you decided to write your very first message just to my topic Very Happy Very Happy So there's something what you liked Laughing
Your words makes me so so happy, Wolf! Smile  drunken really, that was so nice to read! Very Happy  Very Happy  sunny  cheers
Well, I don't know  lol! I just destroy the horse and the rest is history  Very Happy But hey, should I make kind of presentation what ever it is, where is shown with photos how I start etc..?  Wink Very Happy
Thank you!!!! sunny sunny And WELCOME!  Very Happy

Wow thanks everybody  Very Happy You are all so kind! Thanks too Jonesee Very Happy your customs make me smile a well. XD  Laughing lol!  And That would be Amazing if you made a presentation. Cause..I mean if I try to destroy one of my horses  affraid it would probably end up looking Horrible.  lol! 

Thanks   Very Happy   :  flower  sunny 
-Wolf

Last edited by ObsideanWolf on Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ObsideanWolf

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 5:59 pm

Wow sorry I didn't know how to use quotes apparently.  affraid 
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 6:17 pm

Wow!  Shocked  At first they where beautiful too (in my opinion xD) but now they are incredible!  cheers You have soo much talent, Jonas!  I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 6:28 pm

ObsideanWolf wrote:

Hello and welcome on forum! Very Happy
Don't worry about that, you'll learn with time. You were quoting a multiquote message and that's not easy at all. Very Happy You did something much better, making Jonas happy being your first comment on his topic, that's nice! :) Just enjoy and anything you need just ask any moderator, we are here to help! Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 6:53 pm

Much better Jonas! cheers They were great before, and even better now! Very Happy I really like the black one, even with his long neck. He speaks to me. Not sure what he's saying but he's saying something for sure. Wink

boba_jagoda

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:56 pm

They're great  cheers
Back to top Go down
ObsideanWolf

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 5:59 am

Roger wrote:

Don't worry about that, you'll learn with time. You were quoting a multiquote message and that's not easy at all. Very Happy You did something much better, making Jonas happy being your first comment on his topic, that's nice! :) Just enjoy and anything you need just ask any moderator, we are here to help! Very Happy

Thank you So much You are amazing. Very Happy  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 11:52 am

jonesee wrote:

Elros Alvar wrote:
Great work Jonas! I love the papo arabian mare..  Cool Cool 

I can waith a some more months  Laughing Razz  THANKS!

Oh, thanks Alvaro!  geek Good, b'cos he was the one I hate most  Laughing 

No, you won't wait that much you silly  Very Happy  Laughing 

Xd was? You have destroy it  Shocked no please.. Laughing 
Good to know It because I Really CAN'T wait  Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz ever if I say I can wait  Razz Razz 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 11:53 am

ObsideanWolf wrote:
Roger wrote:

Thank you So much You are amazing. Very Happy  Very Happy
Hi! Yes, Welcome here ObsideanWolf !!  cheers cheers 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 3:39 pm

The chestnut one is... O.o Absolutely amazing.

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 6:10 pm

I can only say what's been said before: They looked already nice but they're looking even better now! cheers

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
ObsideanWolf

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 6:30 am

Does anyone know why this page has grown so silent?  Sad Shocked Shocked Shocked Suspect affraid 

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 2:03 pm

ObsideanWolf wrote:
Does anyone know why this page has grown so silent?  Sad Shocked Shocked Shocked Suspect affraid 

Very Happy

Jonas has been very busy with other things lately, he'll be back soon, don't worry. Wink

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 9:29 pm

jonesee wrote:

She's an old lady and does not tolerate stupid boys like this;
Have you used a special technic when you paint the mouth? It looks so lifelike!  Applause Very Happy 

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:01 am

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
ObsideanWolf wrote:

Very Happy

Jonas has been very busy with other things lately, he'll be back soon, don't worry. Wink

Thanks SO much for informing me! Very Happy Very Happy Smile

~Wolf
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:17 pm

ObsideanWolf wrote:
jonesee wrote:
ObsideanWolf wrote:
Wow  Wink Very Happy  I LOVE your customs. You are amazing at them!!!  Very Happy Cool lol! Any way im new here..as you may or may not be able to tell. And I was just wondering how you made these. cause they are AWESOME  Very Happy Very Happy Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile

How awesome you decided to write your very first message just to my topic Very Happy Very Happy So there's something what you liked Laughing
Your words makes me so so happy, Wolf! Smile  drunken really, that was so nice to read! Very Happy  Very Happy  sunny  cheers
Well, I don't know  lol! I just destroy the horse and the rest is history  Very Happy But hey, should I make kind of presentation what ever it is, where is shown with photos how I start etc..?  Wink Very Happy
Thank you!!!! sunny sunny And WELCOME!  Very Happy

Wow thanks everybody  Very Happy You are all so kind! Thanks too Jonesee Very Happy your customs make me smile a well. XD  Laughing lol!  And That would be Amazing if you made a presentation. Cause..I mean if I try to destroy one of my horses  affraid it would probably end up looking Horrible.  lol! 

Thanks   Very Happy   :  flower  sunny 
-Wolf

No problem Very Happy Aww thank you! Embarassed Embarassed sunny Yes, I've already taken some photos with (nokia phone camera) Razz and I'll be showing the tutorial soon Wink I do it like I take photos of many projects, when I'm doing different things Very Happy Haha it's not you're destroying something - it's making art so you NEED to try Laughing I wanna see it then Wink And don't worry I'm here and always will be, there's just a bit rush sometimes ;D Very Happy

ObsideanWolf wrote:

No, I love reading your posts Laughing Laughing Laughing

TheLastStardust wrote:
Wow!  Shocked  At first they where beautiful too (in my opinion xD) but now they are incredible!  cheers You have soo much talent, Jonas!  I love you

Aww thank you, Dust sunny So glad you like them x3 So so so so many thanks sunny Embarassed Embarassed I love you

Roger wrote:
ObsideanWolf wrote:

Indeed! Very Happy I appreciate all your feedback and messages even if you're saying my work is crap - I always wanna hear the truth Very Happy

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Much better Jonas! cheers They were great before, and even better now! Very Happy I really like the black one, even with his long neck. He speaks to me. Not sure what he's saying but he's saying something for sure. Wink

Haha thanks to you and your advice! lol! So great we've experts like you here so you can help Very Happy
That's awesome b'cos he's not my favorite so... = D Haha he's saying "take me with u..." Very Happy

boba_jagoda wrote:
They're great  cheers

cheers Thank you! cheers

Elros Alvar wrote:
jonesee wrote:

Elros Alvar wrote:
Great work Jonas! I love the papo arabian mare..  Cool Cool 

I can waith a some more months  Laughing Razz  THANKS!

Oh, thanks Alvaro!  geek Good, b'cos he was the one I hate most  Laughing 

No, you won't wait that much you silly  Very Happy  Laughing 

Xd was? You have destroy it  Shocked no please.. Laughing 
Good to know It because I Really CAN'T wait  Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz ever if I say I can wait  Razz Razz 

lol! lol! I've had some issues with the horn and the mane silent But I guess I can fix them Very Happy Laughing

SyLoBe wrote:
The chestnut one is... O.o Absolutely amazing.

Million thanks, Silvia drunken sunny I think he's juts a regular chestnut but wow you like him so much Very Happy

A-J wrote:
I can only say what's been said before: They looked already nice but they're looking even better now! cheers

Embarassed Vielen dank if you speak german Very Happy You all make me happy! sunny

ObsideanWolf wrote:

Very Happy

I'm here Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy And lots of hurries so try to survive while I'm gone Very Happy

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
ObsideanWolf wrote:

Very Happy

Thank you, LeeAnn! Very Happy Very Happy cheers

Bonobo wrote:
jonesee wrote:

She's an old lady and does not tolerate stupid boys like this;
Have you used a special technic when you paint the mouth? It looks so lifelike!  Applause Very Happy 

I just painted it with acrylic colors and if I remember correctly I shaded it with pastels a bit Wink Danke Lennart farao

Thank you all! Very Happy sunny cheers bom Basketball king rabbit farao drunken Wink Very Happy Razz Smile Applause Shocked Laughing afro lol!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 11:17 am

The new horses are beautifull Very Happy i really like them!
Long neck jack moehaha almost pied myself over that one!
Nice to have you back now!
Now you are rested en ready to make more beauty's "!!! I love you

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:22 pm

Dum_my wrote:
The new horses are beautifull Very Happy i really like them!  
Long neck jack moehaha almost pied myself over that one!
Nice to have you back now!
Now you are rested en ready to make more beauty's "!!! I love you

Hello again my lovely friend sunny sunny

Haha but that's what he is xD Don't do that! Laughing Laughing
I'm happy to see u here =3
How are the horses? Very Happy
Yes I am, and doing horses all the time and more will be released soon Wink

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 10:08 pm

Good evening all  geek Very Happy

Just wanted to share you what's going on here... I've finished some horses and have got even more to customize... Rolling Eyes I know I'm just telling "soon soon soon", but that's how things are. I'm not full time customizer = D

And I got my very first Princess model! Yippeee! I love her even if she's such a my little pony but...
She's gonna be customized anyway and will be for sale too, so no need to care about the braids ;D

That's all right now,
Have a nice day and some of us, good night = )

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 1:46 am

Ooh Princess! cheers I can't wait to see what you do with the CollectA mare. Very Happy

Is this the first time you're doing them for sale?

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 1:54 am

Interesting project! Let's see if you can turn Princess in an authentic Shire! bounce Will you customize CollectA Queen? I think repainting her simply in grey color was enough. Very Happy

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 2:21 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Ooh Princess! cheers I can't wait to see what you do with the CollectA mare. Very Happy

Is this the first time you're doing them for sale?

Haha indeed! Our Princess Very Happy I haven't decide yet.. Neutral She's so gorgeous that it's hard to put it down xP Suspect

I can say yes, I've sold some but now I'm really doing them just for sale = )

Roger wrote:
Interesting project! Let's see if you can turn Princess in an authentic Shire! bounce Will you customize CollectA Queen? I think repainting her simply in grey color was enough. Very Happy

Thanks! Very Happy I hope I can... I always said I don't like her but there's something magical in her eyes.. Laughing
I don't think I will change any parts or something with the Collecta one, b'cos she's just perfect now. Only a new color I guess... You're absolutely right Roger Very Happy

Back to top Go down
ObsideanWolf

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 9:55 pm

Cant wait For the tutorial. Very Happy And welcome back Jonas (Even though It is like 3 days late. XD I have gotten some horses and once the tutorial is up Im going to try and custom them. Thanks Jonas.
Very Happy Smile Laughing Razz lol! Laughing
~Wolf
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 5:08 pm

ObsideanWolf wrote:
Cant wait For the tutorial. Very Happy And welcome back Jonas (Even though It is like 3 days late. XD I have gotten some horses and once the tutorial is up Im going to try and custom them. Thanks Jonas.
Very Happy Smile Laughing Razz lol! Laughing
~Wolf

Hello again and you too, Wolf Very Happy cheers cheers sunny Haha that's a lot xDxD I've been working with different horses and took photos with my phone. = D So there will be many horses in one tutorial Very Happy What do you exactly wanna see? Me doing mane and tail? Or coloring? Custimizing operation? Very Happy Or all that? lol! Yess, so happy I can encourage you to do your own horses Very Happy sunny Very Happy You're very welcome geek sunny Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )
Page 12 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Customs and Homemade models :: Custom figures and accessories-
Jump to: