Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )

Go down 
+46
trovalsa
Drakulka
Dum_my
JonasV
SUSANNE
Roger
Dark Pegasus
Gwaine
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Jetty
ikeashark
Sassyscribbler
sadie3112
WhinnyDoo
Kikimalou
kudu11
Carola
TheLastStardust
A-J
persefone
stecal
costicuba
boba_jagoda
ObsideanWolf
orcagirl26
Tarunyada
koniminiatures
MartinH
ulinuk
Ma650
HKHollinstone
Bonobo
AlvinCK
Geospiza fortis
Pluisje1998
Pony
NightLioness
Elros Alvar
LeeAnn
Fisva
Shanti
Saarlooswolfhound
SyLoBe
Ana
widukind
animalluvr6
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 5:20 pm

jonesee wrote:
Or all that? lol!
I would love to see all Wink cheers

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 5:25 pm

A-J wrote:
jonesee wrote:
Or all that? lol!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy That's gonna be a loong tutorial then Laughing Laughing Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ObsideanWolf

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 7:15 pm

jonesee wrote:
ObsideanWolf wrote:
Cant wait For the tutorial. Very Happy And welcome back Jonas (Even though It is like 3 days late. XD I have gotten some horses and once the tutorial is up Im going to try and custom them. Thanks Jonas.
Very Happy Smile Laughing Razz lol! Laughing
~Wolf

Hello again and you too, Wolf Very Happy cheers cheers sunny Haha that's a lot xDxD  I've been working with different horses and took photos with my phone. = D So there will be many horses in one tutorial Very Happy What do you exactly wanna see? Me doing mane and tail? Or coloring? Custimizing operation? Very Happy Or all that? lol!  Yess, so happy I can encourage you to do your own horses Very Happy sunny Very Happy You're very welcome geek sunny Very Happy

It would be amazing if you did all that. Very Happy  Very Happy But It really doesnt matter,just add the parts you think you need to add to show how you custimize. Very Happy lol! That sounded wierd,but I think you get it. Smile Very Happy Razz
Thanks Again SO much Jonesee Very Happy
~Wolf
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 8:49 pm

ObsideanWolf wrote:
jonesee wrote:
ObsideanWolf wrote:
Cant wait For the tutorial. Very Happy And welcome back Jonas (Even though It is like 3 days late. XD I have gotten some horses and once the tutorial is up Im going to try and custom them. Thanks Jonas.
Very Happy Smile Laughing Razz lol! Laughing
~Wolf

Hello again and you too, Wolf Very Happy cheers cheers sunny Haha that's a lot xDxD  I've been working with different horses and took photos with my phone. = D So there will be many horses in one tutorial Very Happy What do you exactly wanna see? Me doing mane and tail? Or coloring? Custimizing operation? Very Happy Or all that? lol!  Yess, so happy I can encourage you to do your own horses Very Happy sunny Very Happy You're very welcome geek sunny Very Happy

It would be amazing if you did all that. Very Happy  Very Happy But It really doesnt matter,just add the parts you think you need to add to show how you custimize. Very Happy lol! That sounded wierd,but I think you get it. Smile Very Happy Razz
Thanks Again SO much Jonesee Very Happy
~Wolf

Haha okay Very Happy Very Happy Just need to take some more photos but it's not a problem sunny I'll do that! Very Happy
Laughing Laughing Embarassed Oops, I mean you can customize your horses... lol! lol! Very Happy
No need to thank me, it's just awesome you're interested sunny Very Happy cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ObsideanWolf

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 5:09 pm

Haha okay Very Happy Very Happy Just need to take some more photos but it's not a problem sunny I'll do that! Very Happy
Laughing Laughing Embarassed Oops, I mean you can customize your horses... lol! lol! Very Happy
No need to thank me, it's just awesome you're interested sunny Very Happy cheers [/quote]

Very Happy Smile Great,awesome, amazing! XD Very Happy Very Happy Smile
lol!
~WOlf
Back to top Go down
ObsideanWolf

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 5:10 pm

lol! Sorry I still don't understand how to use quotes. Embarassed Embarassed Smile
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 5:32 pm

jonesee wrote:
Hallo hello and hej all!  sunny 
It's me here again to torment you with my horses Very Happy I've finished some horses… And you might know I've a lot of horses moving abroad in these times. I'll show them all here but I won't tell who will be their owner! Cool Very Happy I really enjoy to be like this…. Laughing 
First; She's half blood mare with some very strange color. I don't even know what it is in Finnish…
Before
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
After Very Happy
She's an old lady and does not tolerate stupid boys like this;
Yep I hate the dots too! Evil or Very Mad There was not them before that ##### fixative
Something "nice" because those nasty dots are still disrupting me Very Happy 

That's all =) More, I mean a lot of more is coming soon Very Happy  sunny 
Have a nice day cheers

I realy like this photo... shows a beautiful made ``old lady`` :))
The snout..wowww...so real
Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:30 pm

jonesee wrote:
A-J wrote:
jonesee wrote:
Or all that? lol!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy That's gonna be a loong tutorial then Laughing Laughing Very Happy

Hehe, exactly cheers Laughing Razz
But no kidding, just do what you would like to show us Very Happy I understand that you're busy and don't have time for all of it Wink

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 10:53 am

Haha thank you Wolf Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing
and A-J I can do them Wink Just need time Laughing Very Happy

Thank you Kosta! sunny Very nice = )

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 3:01 pm

Very, very interesting Jonas Very Happy can't wait to see her finished :3

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 4:55 pm

NightLioness wrote:

Hello Karin =)
Thank you sunny She's coming to show herself soon.. Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 10:24 am

jonesee wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

Hello Karin =)
Thank you sunny She's coming to show herself soon.. Very Happy Very Happy

Hi Jonas Very Happy XD

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 7:51 pm

The shire is ready to be show, the Roger's 2nd one is ready as well and Alvaro's stallion needs just a couple of layers color and some details. Roger's NSH has got her neck and Alvaro's unicorn is on my painting desk sunny That's how I'm doing = D

Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 10:07 pm

jonesee wrote:
The shire is ready to be show, the Roger's 2nd one is ready as well and Alvaro's  stallion needs just a couple of layers color and some details. Roger's NSH has got her neck and Alvaro's unicorn is on my painting desk sunny That's how I'm doing = D
Good!!!! Thank you very much Jonas! Very Happy

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 10:10 pm

Elros Alvar wrote:
jonesee wrote:
The shire is ready to be show, the Roger's 2nd one is ready as well and Alvaro's  stallion needs just a couple of layers color and some details. Roger's NSH has got her neck and Alvaro's unicorn is on my painting desk sunny That's how I'm doing = D

Very Happy bounce Very Happy bounce My horse have a neck? drunken bounce Wink

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 11:01 pm

Roger wrote:
Elros Alvar wrote:
jonesee wrote:

Very Happy bounce Very Happy bounce My horse have a neck? drunken bounce Wink

You're welcome! Very Happy Both of you Very Happy Laughing

Yes Roger, I decided to take the leads into my own hands and did it a couple of night ago Very Happy Sorry Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 7:26 pm

Good evening,
Here is quickly some bad photos of my Princess = D I like the color and I'm very proud of myself  Smile  sunny

sunny

She's for sale and more photos you can see here;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

have a good day flower sunny

Last edited by jonesee on Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 7:33 pm

wow WoW WOW! She looks sooo beautiful affraid affraid affraid cheers cheers cheers

She was princess, but now she looks like a Queen Shocked

Last edited by ulinuk on Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 7:36 pm

As I commented in the other topic, she's beautiful!

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 7:57 pm

Haha many thanks Karolina and LeeAnn again Very Happy Very Happy You make me happy cheers sunny

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Jonas, your work is wonderful and I am sure that if Schleich did something like that instead, it would be much more acceptable among traditional collectors of the brand. Very Happy
She keeps not looking like a Shire but that's not your fault and not relevant here, she's not as powerful as a Shire even considering she is a mare, though, with that tailor a hairier one, she would work easily as a Friesian.
She keeps all Princess personality and continues being a lovely mare as before, but fortunately you saved her from that excessive toy looking. Very Happy
You're a brilliant artist and I am sure she will find a new owner that will love her. Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 8:51 pm

Great job on this one!!! I really like her new colour and new mane! Congratulations!!! cheers
Although I agree that's she looks a bit too light weight for a typical Shire she is anyway very pretty now, no matter the breed. Very Happy Applause

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Pluisje1998

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 11:29 pm

Wow, she is really pretty. You did a wonderfull job on her.
The colour is amazing on this mold Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 11:44 pm

Roger wrote:
Jonas, your work is wonderful and I am sure that if Schleich did something like that instead, it would be much more acceptable among traditional collectors of the brand. Very Happy
She keeps not looking like a Shire but that's not your fault and not relevant here, she's not as powerful as a Shire even considering she is a mare, though, with that tailor a hairier one, she would work easily as a Friesian.
She keeps all Princess personality and continues being a lovely mare as before, but fortunately you saved her from that excessive toy looking. Very Happy
You're a brilliant artist and I am sure she will find a new owner that will love her. Very Happy

Oh, thanks Roger Smile Haha nice to hear that Very Happy
Yeah, Princess isn't a perfect model, but i still like her a lot. There's something in that horse. Actually I thought something like that as well. The head might be slightly big for a friesian but yes she could be many other breed too. Like clyde...
Definitely but she still has that soul, Princess soul in her eyes. Laughing
Many thanks again, Roger! I hope so too sunny

Ana wrote:
Great job on this one!!! I really like her new colour and new mane! Congratulations!!! cheers
Although I agree that's she looks a bit too light weight for a typical Shire she is anyway very pretty now, no matter the breed. Very Happy Applause

Thank you, Anna! sunny I'm so proud my job and it's awesome to get nice feedback! This color is spectacular on het even if I'm saying that myself Very Happy
Yep, she's like a TB and shire mixed up Very Happy That belly and the legs are not how they should be.
You make me so glad Very Happy cheers

Pluisje1998 wrote:
Wow, she is really pretty. You did a wonderfull job on her.
The colour is amazing on this mold Very Happy

Dank je wel! Very Happy Yes, she's so detailed that I guess everything would look nice with her Very Happy Very Happy
Many thanks! sunny cheers

Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:02 am

She's looking really neat! cheers You can be justly proud of yourself Very Happy
What I like the most about Princess Brownie is the paintwork of her head. The darker/black shading around her blaze gives is a lot of debt.
The tail and the front lock are very nicely done too, the made her more dynamic and a lively appearance sunny

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )
Page 13 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next