Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

sunny Suggestions for the SUY of July, click HERE sunny

Share | 

PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:10 am

Absolutely beautyful boys drunken

Very clear difference ! Congratulations, and thankyou for sharing Very Happy

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
If anybody have a Tunisian made one they really need to get rid of, I'm here, just saying.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Very nice variants drunken I have not seen a Tunisian variant of this one ever... Hope you find one, if he even exists scratch Very Happy

ghostme9

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: 14348 Camel - Compare (Germany vs China)   Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

The 14348 is a Bactrian Bull Camel (as it has two humps and is male).  It was released in 2005 and discontinued in 2014.  I recently happened to have two colour variants of the beautiful model, so I thought I would share these with you.  I've placed a piece of paper in each photo whereby, G = GERMANY and C = CHINA.

G = LEFT, C = RIGHT

The CHINA variant is a lot lighter in colour than the GERMANY.  
The G was a lot larger eye iris than the C.  The C has almost a pin prick dot  
The C has a more grey face than the G which seems to help bring out more detail in the lines/wrinkles.  Yet strangely, on the body, the darker G colour appears to make the detail far superior and grainy versus the C model.

I hope you like this comparison.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:43 pm

WONDERFUL comparisons cheers

Would you mind if I move it to this topic [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or would you prefer it to be a separate topic ?

Admins, - perhaps the the "countries"-topic should be "sticky", as we are many Schleich collectors who find it extremely interesting ?

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:54 pm

Good comparisons and explanations ghostme9 Very Happy It is very interesting!

Admins, - perhaps the the "countries"-topic should be "sticky", as we are many Schleich collectors who find it extremely interesting ?

I did the job Susanne and I moved it into the Scheich walkarounds & reviews section Wink But I think mods are able to do it. Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:09 pm

Interesting :)

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:01 am

Not a problem re: moving it - apologies for not putting it in the right place. Pleased you like the comparison - out of interest - which colouring do you prefer? I think mine is the Lighter (China). Thanks Andreas

Admin

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:11 am

Topics merged Wink

I prefer the Chinese one Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:21 am

Not a problem re: moving it - apologies for not putting it in the right place.  Pleased you like the comparison - out of interest - which colouring do you prefer? I think mine is the Lighter (China).  Thanks Andreas

That is no problem, - it is great that you show us these interesting model, much better than hesitate. !(o)):
Nobody can know all the topics, if they have not been active for a long time, - and not even then  Wink

I think I like the Chinese one a little best too, - but they are both beautyful Very Happy

Christophe, - I can not see how to make "stickies".
Moving topics, - yes, but last time I made a mess of it, so I won't try with other people's work ( Yet)  farao Laughing

Carola

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:48 am

I found this variation recently of the Hanoverian Stallion. His shading/color is much more even. He is made in China. I've seen this variant several places, so he's not a loner. Maybe a batch just was like this.
Unfortunately I've sold the older one I had a long time ago, so I could only find an old photo of him to compare.

Older one, also made in China.

*Valencia Stables*

Country/State : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:49 am

Aye! So interesting! I have three of the same rabbit, and they all look so different! Hope to get some pictures soon, along with my Percherons!
Back to top Go down
Viking Spawn

Country/State : U.S.A. Ohio

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:28 am

I found this thread very interesting with all of the variations. Since I only collect prehistoric life, I wasn't aware of the differences from one country to the next with modern animals. At least with my dinosaurs, I have discovered variations (some galleries I have already posted here) from over the years. Now I wonder if there are even more variants out there? Namely with brands such as Papo and Schleich?

ableeuw

Country/State : NL

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:24 pm

My Production differences al the same number
(sorry for the blurry pictures)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:41 pm

Those are nice comparisons, is there any chance that you tell us which version is each figure? study

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:11 pm

Wonderful variations ! Thankyou very much for sharing cheers

Just for the sake of the value of the info in the forum : some of them are variations due to age, not country they are made drunken
I do not have them all, so please, as Roger says, if you will check under their bellies ? study

Viking Spawn

Country/State : U.S.A. Ohio

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:29 am

Those variations are pretty significant! If I was a collector of those types, I would probably almost consider them as additional figures.

TheSpottedCat

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:41 am

Here are my shires. Both are made in china.

I was looking in a store and the lighter one really stood out from the shelf. He was so much lighter than the others. Looks like Carola's.
But I guess the lightning in this photos doesn't really show off any of their colours very well. I forgot about it, but they actually have different numbers on their bellies.
Under all the text, one as a 1 and the other a 2. They are both made in china. I really think the lighter one is prettier, his head looks very defined.
I also really realized how a tiny head he has compared with the newer Schleich molds.
Back to top Go down
ghostme9

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:16 am

Wow, that is quite some variation on the Shires from China! Beautiful model and stance! Nice comparisons thankyou for sharing! Wink

Country/State : USA Texas

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:49 am

Yes, I am finding that the Schleich female grizzly stamped Made in China is cuter than the one stamped "Made in Tunisia."  Looking for any "Made in China" stamped on the back right leg.  This is my very first post.  Please advise with any suggestions.  Thanks
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:21 am

Nice comparison pics Very Happy Even from the same country, they look very different!

Yes, I am finding that the Schleich female grizzly stamped Made in China is cuter than the one stamped "Made in Tunisia."  Looking for any "Made in China" stamped on the back right leg.  This is my very first post.  Please advise with any suggestions.  Thanks

Welcome on STS Cyndee, I wish you will enjoy our village Very Happy

Pinsel86

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:37 am

great topic !

I'm recording all variations of my Schleich horses here:
(to much photos to post on here)

TheSpottedCat

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:13 am

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:48 am

nice variations of Falabellas!

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:44 pm

Spotted ponies from the Spotted Cat cheers

Very clear difference ! Thanks for the pictures Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:18 am

I don't think anybody has presented the okapis ? alien alien
As I am trying so sell some doubles, I took one of my two okapis out to put her for sale, but fortunately I compared them first cheers

The Chinese one is more reddish and has a more glossy surface Very Happy

So now I have no okapi for sale ...I never get round to sell anything Rolling Eyes lol!

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:43 am

Laughing Selling is defintively not your favorite hobby! Lovely okapi variations, thanks for showing! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:01 am

Thankyou, Roger, - yes, they are such fine models Very Happy

Laughing Selling is defintively not your favorite hobby! ...... Very Happy

It surely is NOT No lol!

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:53 am

Sometimes, it's really hard to decide which variant is better. I totally forgot that I also have same model from different countries - Percheron colt:
The one on right, more shaded, is made in Germany and I got him from Yvette, the left one is made in China and I purchased him from a collector from my country - both last year. Note also differences in head markings and head shapes (the China one seems to haves a little bit longer head).

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:23 pm

So beautyful Very Happy

Perhaps one ( often the darkest one) will turn grey, and the other one not ? Laughing

onatello

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:20 am

So beautyful Very Happy

Perhaps one ( often the darkest one) will turn grey, and the other one not ? Laughing

Perhaps scratch They're by same dapple grey father, but out of two differents mums Very Happy but as the darker foal has also darker mother, while lighter's mother is also dapple grey, who knows. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:30 am

What a lovely, beautyful family and great photo cheers

Pinsel86

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:50 am

They look so cute <3, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Is the mare in the middle a repaint ?

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Universe 11

PostSubject: Schleich Muskox Variations   Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:24 pm

Here are two Schleich Muskoxes, with different colors.

The left one is made in China, the right is made in Portugal.
More pictures.

Last edited by Tupolew Tu-154 on Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:48 pm

There are some muskox variations indeed. The most recent is the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that shows this good old mold is not yet dead. :)
I am only seeing the first picture as a thumbnail and I see you are using the thumbnail codes to your other pictures although they're not showing. Could you please try other codes to make it show larger? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:59 pm

I fix the codes, now they should be visible. I cannot increase the picture size, there are not so many upload-sites, and the original ones are too big. Shall i show them?
Yes, M+B has a muskox, but it is hard to get.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:07 pm

So you even have variations of the rare, beautyful musk ox cheers
Thankyou for sharing this super-collector's dream-come-true Applause

This topic would fit perfectly into this one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy
If you agŕee, I will merge them ?

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:48 am

Yes, you can. ^^

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:21 am

They look so cute <3, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Is the mare in the middle a repaint ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm very sorry for late reply, yes, she is a repaint. You can see more photos of her in my Schleich additions [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - on page 3.

Back to top Go down
onatello

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:37 am

At the beginning of November, I visited Berlin and was looking for some models, mostly the Mini Shetty stallion, as he's gonna be retired next year and is the only one from Mini Shetty family I like. In my country there are few left in shops, mostly made in Bosnia variant with lack of paint on the lowe lip and chin.
So I was searching for some variants in Berlin. In KaDeWe they actually had lot of them and even three variants. From left to right made in Germany, China and Bosnia:
The German one had the largest muzzle shading and the most properly painted mane, the Bosnian one had the darkest legs (what I really liked), but as you can see his muzzle is not very properly painted. His hooves are the darkest. The German and Bosnian were creamy and matte, while the middle China one was more orange and made of kinda shiny material with not so detailed fur structure. Also his ears aren't painted and the overall impression of the China variant was "cheap".
I went with the German one Wink

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:51 am

Very interesting trio. That's an extra point of interest about collecting Schleich. They are made in so many countries that many variations could be found. Luckily we have this topic to put us aware of some of them. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
onatello

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:57 pm

Very interesting trio. That's an extra point of interest about collecting Schleich. They are made in so many countries that many variations could be found. Luckily we have this topic to put us aware of some of them. Very Happy

Yes, it is very interesting. I was lucky that I found a store where I could chose from all those variants. I had to share them too Wink

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:20 pm

I love this topic !!! And I love your trio, and the great story behind it cheers
Actually, I think don't have a single model made in Bosnia Shocked

Thankyou very much for story, pictures, and the fine explanation of the differences Applause flower

Well, not to forget...congratulations with the new variation Very Happy
Laughing If I were you, I would probablby have been unable to leave the China one behind Embarassed Laughing

onatello

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:57 pm

I love this topic !!! And I love your trio, and the great story behind it cheers
Actually, I think don't have a single model made in Bosnia  Shocked

Thankyou very much for story, pictures, and the fine explanation of the differences Applause flower

Well, not to forget...congratulations with the new variation Very Happy
Laughing If I were you, I would probablby have been unable to leave the China one behind Embarassed Laughing

Thank you, Susanne, nice to hear from you.
Actually, it was a hard decision, cause there was definitely something about each of them.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:24 pm

Actually, it was a hard decision, cause there was definitely something about each of them.

I understand you SO well Laughing

DT2017

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:00 am

I would like to know whether you collect the models from the different countries by purpose and keep them all (even if the are pretty ugly like many older Made in China ones) or do you keep only the nicer ones?
Back to top Go down
onatello

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:21 am

I would like to know whether you collect the models from the different countries by purpose and keep them all (even if the are pretty ugly like many older Made in China ones) or do you keep only the nicer ones?

I guess this is a question of individual attitude, I personally don't collect doubles made in different countries, only when I get double figure as a gift, I keep it. And when few variants in store are available, I pick the one I like the most and don't care about the land of origin. Some Made in China looks really cheap, but some are nice though.

Back to top Go down
Rakel

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:52 am

One of the older cows. Left is made in Portugal, right in China
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:31 am

Ohhh, Rakel ! They are gorgeous I love you cheers

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:26 am

It is very nice to see these old models manufactured in different countries. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   

Back to top Go down

PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4