Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES

Go down 
+41
onatello
Pinsel86
cyndee conrad
ableeuw
Viking Spawn
TheSpottedCat
*Valencia Stables*
Bloodrayne
sadie3112
Chewwy
boba_jagoda
Angie59
schleich61
Valinor
Dum_my
Kikimalou
JonasV
Menphis
rainbow3
widukind
LeeAnn
Sartje
sortepletter
AlopexLagopus
arafan
Bongo
Chris Sweetman
t3rry
WILLYBACOMAN
ReinbowSchleich
Elros Alvar
ghostme9
Carola
Schleichwelt
STORMnl
bojan
Roger
trevok4
Ana
krista
SUSANNE
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 8:43 pm

Laughing Selling is defintively not your favorite hobby! Lovely okapi variations, thanks for showing! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 9:01 pm

Thankyou, Roger, - yes, they are such fine models Very Happy

Roger wrote:
Laughing Selling is defintively not your favorite hobby! ...... Very Happy

It surely is NOT No lol!

onatello

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 10:53 pm

Sometimes, it's really hard to decide which variant is better. I totally forgot that I also have same model from different countries - Percheron colt:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The one on right, more shaded, is made in Germany and I got him from Yvette, the left one is made in China and I purchased him from a collector from my country - both last year. Note also differences in head markings and head shapes (the China one seems to haves a little bit longer head).

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 8:23 am

So beautyful Very Happy

Perhaps one ( often the darkest one) will turn grey, and the other one not ? Laughing

onatello

onatello

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 6:20 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
So beautyful Very Happy

Perhaps one ( often the darkest one) will turn grey, and the other one not ? Laughing

Perhaps scratch They're by same dapple grey father, but out of two differents mums Very Happy but as the darker foal has also darker mother, while lighter's mother is also dapple grey, who knows. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 7:30 pm

What a lovely, beautyful family and great photo cheers

Pinsel86

Pinsel86

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 5:50 pm

They look so cute <3, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Is the mare in the middle a repaint ?

Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Schleich Muskox Variations   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 1:24 am

Here are two Schleich Muskoxes, with different colors.

The left one is made in China, the right is made in Portugal.
More pictures.

Last edited by Tupolew Tu-154 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 1:48 am

There are some muskox variations indeed. The most recent is the Maia & Borges that shows this good old mold is not yet dead. :)
I am only seeing the first picture as a thumbnail and I see you are using the thumbnail codes to your other pictures although they're not showing. Could you please try other codes to make it show larger? Very Happy

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 2:59 am

I fix the codes, now they should be visible. I cannot increase the picture size, there are not so many upload-sites, and the original ones are too big. Shall i show them?
Yes, M+B has a muskox, but it is hard to get.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 9:07 am

So you even have variations of the rare, beautyful musk ox cheers
Thankyou for sharing this super-collector's dream-come-true Applause

This topic would fit perfectly into this one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy
If you agŕee, I will merge them ?

Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 5:48 pm

Yes, you can. ^^

onatello

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 10:21 pm

Pinsel86 wrote:
They look so cute <3, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Is the mare in the middle a repaint ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm very sorry for late reply, yes, she is a repaint. You can see more photos of her in my Schleich additions [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - on page 3.

Back to top Go down
onatello

onatello

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 10:37 pm

At the beginning of November, I visited Berlin and was looking for some models, mostly the Mini Shetty stallion, as he's gonna be retired next year and is the only one from Mini Shetty family I like. In my country there are few left in shops, mostly made in Bosnia variant with lack of paint on the lowe lip and chin.
So I was searching for some variants in Berlin. In KaDeWe they actually had lot of them and even three variants. From left to right made in Germany, China and Bosnia:
The German one had the largest muzzle shading and the most properly painted mane, the Bosnian one had the darkest legs (what I really liked), but as you can see his muzzle is not very properly painted. His hooves are the darkest. The German and Bosnian were creamy and matte, while the middle China one was more orange and made of kinda shiny material with not so detailed fur structure. Also his ears aren't painted and the overall impression of the China variant was "cheap".
I went with the German one Wink

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 11:51 pm

Very interesting trio. That's an extra point of interest about collecting Schleich. They are made in so many countries that many variations could be found. Luckily we have this topic to put us aware of some of them. Very Happy

onatello

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 8:57 am

Roger wrote:
Very interesting trio. That's an extra point of interest about collecting Schleich. They are made in so many countries that many variations could be found. Luckily we have this topic to put us aware of some of them. Very Happy

Yes, it is very interesting. I was lucky that I found a store where I could chose from all those variants. I had to share them too Wink

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 10:20 am

I love this topic !!! And I love your trio, and the great story behind it cheers
Actually, I think don't have a single model made in Bosnia Shocked

Thankyou very much for story, pictures, and the fine explanation of the differences Applause flower

Well, not to forget...congratulations with the new variation Very Happy
Laughing If I were you, I would probablby have been unable to leave the China one behind Embarassed Laughing

onatello

onatello

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 8:57 am

SUSANNE wrote:
I love this topic !!! And I love your trio, and the great story behind it cheers
Actually, I think don't have a single model made in Bosnia  Shocked

Thankyou very much for story, pictures, and the fine explanation of the differences Applause flower

Well, not to forget...congratulations with the new variation Very Happy
Laughing If I were you, I would probablby have been unable to leave the China one behind Embarassed Laughing

Thank you, Susanne, nice to hear from you.
Actually, it was a hard decision, cause there was definitely something about each of them.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 11:24 am

onatello wrote:
Actually, it was a hard decision, cause there was definitely something about each of them.

I understand you SO well Laughing

DT2017

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 5:00 pm

I would like to know whether you collect the models from the different countries by purpose and keep them all (even if the are pretty ugly like many older Made in China ones) or do you keep only the nicer ones?
Back to top Go down
onatello

onatello

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 5:21 pm

DT2017 wrote:
I would like to know whether you collect the models from the different countries by purpose and keep them all (even if the are pretty ugly like many older Made in China ones) or do you keep only the nicer ones?

I guess this is a question of individual attitude, I personally don't collect doubles made in different countries, only when I get double figure as a gift, I keep it. And when few variants in store are available, I pick the one I like the most and don't care about the land of origin. Some Made in China looks really cheap, but some are nice though.

Back to top Go down
Rakel

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 2:52 pm

One of the older cows. Left is made in Portugal, right in China
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 10:31 pm

Ohhh, Rakel ! They are gorgeous I love you cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 11:26 pm

It is very nice to see these old models manufactured in different countries. Very Happy

Glitterin Goldie

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 6:20 pm

Come on a little late, but I think the "Made in Germany" version of the TWH is very nice!
This shadow under his eyes makes him especially Very Happy Very Happy

WANT IT! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next