Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES

Go down 
+41
onatello
Pinsel86
cyndee conrad
ableeuw
Viking Spawn
TheSpottedCat
*Valencia Stables*
Bloodrayne
sadie3112
Chewwy
boba_jagoda
Angie59
schleich61
Valinor
Dum_my
Kikimalou
JonasV
Menphis
rainbow3
widukind
LeeAnn
Sartje
sortepletter
AlopexLagopus
arafan
Bongo
Chris Sweetman
t3rry
WILLYBACOMAN
ReinbowSchleich
Elros Alvar
ghostme9
Carola
Schleichwelt
STORMnl
bojan
Roger
trevok4
Ana
krista
SUSANNE
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:11 pm

I see about the photos. I use Photobucket, they already seem to reduce the size of the photos when I upload them,
But I can't figure out how to reduce them even more No Unless I resize them manually in an editing program before uploading to Photobucket. I will have to do that, unless Photobucket has a feature which will allow me to resize it Rolling Eyes

By the way Susanne, I saw on your website that you got the new Shires cyclops Is it possible to see some more pics of them, and more opinions from you about them as well? Very Happy ... Do you really hate the mare that much, or is the only thing the pink hair decorations? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:17 pm

Carola wrote:

By the way Susanne, I saw on your website that you got the new Shires cyclops Is it possible to see some more pics of them, and more opinions from you about them as well? Very Happy ... Do you really hate the mare that much, or is the only thing the pink hair decorations? Rolling Eyes

Laughing I don`t ever hate an animal...the poor thing can`t help what the designers ( or decisionmakers) did to her What a Face Wink
But it really IS one of the worst models Schleich has ever made, probably THE worst, IMHO Suspect

Great ! I´ll do that tomorrow, now.... Sleep Sleep

ReinbowSchleich

ReinbowSchleich

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:40 pm

Carola wrote:
Here's the Hannoverian Mare Dressage '04. The one with the rider is Made in China, and the other is Made in Germany.
I'm sorry, I was too lazy to peel off the gear and rider, but I hope you get the impression still Rolling Eyes
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mine looks like none of those Cool. She looks like this horse [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She is really glossy.
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:28 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

But it really IS one of the worst models Schleich has ever made, probably THE worst, IMHO Suspect

Great ! I´ll do that tomorrow, now.... Sleep Sleep

I'll be looking forward to that, and I hope you've slept well Very Happy
I wonder in what way she is that bad - like in, having wrong proportions for a horse?
Or more like the choise of design and colour?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:10 pm

Carola wrote:

Here they are : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy
I hope the pictures are helpful .

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:08 pm

Here the good, old, charming pinto  Very Happy

Made in China to the left, in Germany to the right :

The colour difference is very easy to see, but not so easy to show in a photo  scratch

WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:25 pm

On request, the 2 variations of the Schleich oryx i have.
Left Portugal, right made in China.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:35 pm

They are wonderful, Willy ! cheers

I have never seen one made in China before !
Thankyou for the picture sunny

WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:34 pm

Me neither Susanne, i didn't even knew there were some..., it was a pure accident that is found this one... cheers

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:13 pm

My chinese fox looks like your german fox

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 11:55 pm

A most interesting thread Susanne. Thanks for starting it and for everyones contributions. Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:01 pm

Harriet and Ida both showed the new ram for 2013.
The one with brown/grey background is made in China, the one with blue background is made in Germany Very Happy

Bongo

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:29 pm

There are also two versions of the present Kudu, one with horns backwards and the other one with horns upwards, which is is also a little bit brighter in colour, both are made in germany. Sorry, no pictures.
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:25 pm

Ofcourse I had to get the Chinese variant of my beloved Princess cheers - or Shire Mare, if you prefer.
She is made of a slightly softer plastic than the German version, but the touch of it is acceptable, I think.

Left is Made in China, Right is Made in Germany(She with the darkest mane and pinkest muzzle)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:41 pm

Two lovely sisters queen queen Very Happy Very Happy

Thankyou for sharing, Carola sunny

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:24 pm

I can't take a picture that shows clearly the difference between these two versions of the 2013 mountain hare. So, if anyone can show it better it will be appreciated. Very Happy
Though, I think it is interesting to post here, maybe most still don't know that variation. Very Happy
Made in China and Portugal versions. Very Happy
While Portuguese is almost pristine white, the Chinese has a somewhat dirty color. Easy to see in real. albino

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:11 pm

Great contribution, Roger cheers

It also looks like the front paws of the Chinese one is a little more "flat", and the head a little more round Shocked

Bongo

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:08 pm

There is also a german and chinese Version of the current Lion male 14 373 , the chinese Lion is darker an dmore Brown than the german Version :

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:36 pm

Beautyful pictures ! Thankyou for sharing ! cheers
I like both, perhaps the Chinese ( dark? ) one a little better, I think Very Happy

arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:35 pm

I also have two variations. The right one is made in Portugal, the left one made in Germany. I hope you can se anything.

AlopexLagopus

Country/State : italy

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:15 pm

Maybe, it's because they are from different periods of production? What a Face

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:16 pm

That is awesome, Arafan cheers
Thankyou for the picture sunny

The Portuguese one is darker, - and the nicest one, to my taste Very Happy

arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:59 pm

I don't know why them are so scratch
No the German one is darker

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:12 pm

AlopexLagopus wrote:
Maybe, it's because they are from different periods of production? What a Face

I think it is like automotive industry. Some car models, with big demand, are produced simultaneously in different factories. But, sometimes, due to resourses arrangements, they can stop production in a certain factory and move it to a different one. That's what I think, I don't have an official source of nformation! Very Happy

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:13 am

There are some horses (and probably other animals as well...) in my collection that were made in different countries
Lipizzan
Germany left, China right
Tinker
Germany/Tunisia
Trakehner
Portugal, China
Hannovarian
China, Germany
Quarter Horse
Germany/Portugal
Camargue
Germany/Portugal
Andalusian
Germany/Portugal
Thoroughbred
Germany/China
Haflinger
Germany/China
heavy horse
Germany/China
Iceland
Germany/Portugal
Arabian
Germany/Portugal
Appaloosa
Germany/China
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next