Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roger's Arrivals! 1st part

Go down 
+84
Tarunyada
SpiralStrix
NightLioness
LeeAnn
Florian
pm64
koniminiatures
Katty
PeGe
GoldEagle
Tove
NandO
arafan
AlopexLagopus
donny ong
Carola
sauroid
AlvinCK
JonasV
Taos
Fisva
carlysulli
Pony
JackyLovertjex
Elros Alvar
Saarlooswolfhound
cattlecollector
ToxicHyena
Metallisuchus
SeanieP
scot(t)
Chris Sweetman
75senta75
bojan
animalluvr6
STORMnl
Steve170
Bullyqueen
Arnaud
Tiermann
dlfrogman
Kiana84
xfoxx
Vivien
Ana
smithyboy
Cyhyraeth
Mastiffcat
Silver Unicornis
weaselfan93
lucky luke
baltimore zoo
Sumo
Joan Milelire
Wildheart
widukind
landrover
aandmkw
Rio
MartinH
WILLYBACOMAN
Kristie
remrock02
schleich61
Numa
Philter4
MD1985
atabini
Gabe
SyLoBe
Lasersword1973
skysthelimit
ken yeo
Admin
Suebeedo
spikesilkenwolf
Sergey
Kiryuha
Kikimalou
Arrakai
remowshake
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
Roger
88 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 11 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:44 am

Congratulations on those 3 great gifts Rogerio! cheers

Thank God, Christophe knew my adress long ago, and i had so many great gifts from him, i think i have to get a drink right now to, to feast and party with him, so he won't be alone... Shocked Wink drunken
By the way, some models went to France instead to... Rolling Eyes

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 11 EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:09 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Congratulations on those 3 great gifts Rogerio! cheers

Thank God, Christophe knew my adress long ago, and i had so many great gifts from him, i think i have to get a drink right now to, to feast and party with him, so he won't be alone... Shocked Wink drunken
By the way, some models went to France instead to... Rolling Eyes

Hmmmm!!! Sometime is raining water and we open our mouths thinking that it is wine! drunken Rolling Eyes It do not desapoints me because I also love water! Of course I'd loved to drink some wine with you... but everything takes its time! confused
Yes, I know how nice are these 3 collectibles... and I'm very thankful!!! monkey I love you ... in Portugal we use the same word to time and weather! :)
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 11 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 2:35 am

Very nice additions Rogerio!
I really like to see the storknest on the church, it seems to be in the right place! cheers

By the way, when i go by bus to the town of my girlfriend, i always pass a nest with storks in the breeding time, just outside the last houses of the town.
At the moment the female is sitting the most of the time on the nest, i suppose she has eggs...
The people made a long pole, with a startingnest on it, and as long as i go there, there are white storks breeding on it!
When you go out of the other side of the town, in the direction of Amsterdam on the highway, there are at least 10 storknests on the electricity-poles just next to the drive to the highway, always a nice sight to see! Very Happy
They are very close to eachother, maybe divided by 2 meters each...

Last edited by WILLYBACOMAN on Wed May 18, 2011 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 11 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:59 am

WOW!

That must be a wonderful sight !

Then Holland has not so totally "cultivated" as Denmark, -yet.

Here nature has more or less had to give way to pesticides, fertilisers, draining and big machines erasing every little pond with frogs. The poor storks can`t find anything to eat No Sad
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 11 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 3:44 pm

I think Holland is more crowded and cultivated then Denmark Susanne! Shocked
But the animals seems to manage around here in what is left for them... Rolling Eyes

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 11 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 3:48 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Very nice additions Rogerio!
I really like to see the storknest on the church, it seems to be in the right place! cheers

By the way, when i go by bus to the town of my girlfriend, i always pass a nest with storks in the breeding time, just outside the last houses of the town.
At the moment the female is sitting the most of the time on the nest, i suppose she has eggs...
The people made a long pole, with a startingnest on it, and as long as i go there, there are white storks breeding on it!
When you go out of the other side of the town, in the direction of Amsterdam on the highway, there are at least 10 storknests on the electricity-poles just next to the drive to the highway, always a nice sight to see! Very Happy
They are very close to eachother, maybe divided by 2 meters each...

Same here Willy! I enjoy a lot watching this birds! Sometimes in the same church we see more than a nest! Priests are always complaining that churches are empty, but why don't they celebrate the liturgy in the roof? Rolling Eyes Wink
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 11 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:32 am

So true Rogerio! Wink

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 11 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:01 am

Bleeeeeh, water...
I drink it every day, but it is not my favourite drink as many know around here... drunken
But i can pretend to drink water if there is wodka, jenever or tequilla in the glass, haha.. cheers geek drunken

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: The Top of my list came from Susanne!: Safari oryx, white wolf, wild dog and otter   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:45 pm

Dear friends!
This wonderful figures were in the top of my wish list for a long time ago! Yes, it was Susanne that send it to me, since I don't buy
online she did it and sent me the figures, so fantastic from her! I'm very happy but also very sad because I wanted a lot too se this
brand in my country!

Arabian oryx: The number 1 of the top for a long time! Fantastic figure, beautiful species, and the horns, why other brands are not
able to make thin horns? Safety rules are different for European brands? Fantastic work Safari! cheers
This species was extinct in wild untill be reintroduced in Arabian Peninsula! Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
2006 Safari Arabian Oryx
The wild dog, another fantastic species and a nice figure! I'm very happy with it!
Here pictured with the Schleich female gazella! Dear Schleichists, is the wild dog too large??? tongue
Great in any African diorama!
Safari wild dog
White wolf: I already have that species represented in a fantastic Papo figure, in fact the white wolf is a grey wolf that is not grey!
Some confuse, is a beautiful subspecies! I don't collect melanistic variations, but this is not! It cames from Denmark and goes
directly to my Greenland group next to the muskox, caribou, etc.
Great work again, texture is fantastic and head and pose are perfect!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ]
2007 Safari White wolf
American otter: That was not in the top of my wish list but I was wrong, she is nicer than I thought and a species not yet represented
in my collection! Beautiful otter, makes a nice pair with the CollectA Euroasian otter! And thanks to Susanne and also to Kristie my
American fauna collection is growing. You're both great friends! I love you flower
1998 Safari American otter
Safari is really growing on me! More and even more I like this brand. Some suggestions are: Finish work is in average worst than
other brands, some points of plastic left, some parts not very well assembled also. It's a shame so fantastic sculptures with a lot of
work finishing with a bad work from factory! ...something personal, the large tags with the plastic chain, are horrible, could damage
the paintwork, hard to remove and very ugly to keep with the figure! Easy solution, use the elastics of Papo and that's much better!
Safari, if you want to be the better find the right forum! Laughing Laughing

THANKS SUSANNE AGAIN!!! I love you I love you I love you

Last edited by Roger on Sun May 22, 2011 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:54 pm

Congrats Roger! I'm glad Susanne was able for find those for you. :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:22 pm

Izzy wrote:
Congrats Roger! I'm glad Susanne was able for find those for you. :)

-Kristie

Thanks Kristie! You know how she is and how you are! ...this sentence sounds like a wolf howling, isn't it?
cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:24 pm

So good you like them, - so did I , I had to be very quick and put them in the box for you, in order not to fall too much in love What a Face Wink Laughing Laughing

But is it just as good to see the great pictures you have made, cheers

Kristie is a wonderful friend, I will tell y´all HOW wonderful later Wink

skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:32 pm

Congrats Roger, that Oryx is beautiful indeed Very Happy cheers

HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:36 pm

Congratulations Roger, they are all fantastic!! cheers cheers
I hate those plastic chains too, if you're not careful taking them off they can spoil the model - I think they should stop putting them on.

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 11 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:39 am

thanks Susanne, Robert and Harriet! cheers
susanne, i'm glad you were quick! :)
robert, Arabian peninsula is almost Africa! :)
harriet, i'm glad you agree with me. :)
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 11 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:17 am

Roger wrote:

That's 1 "almost" too much Crying or Very sad

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 11 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:55 pm

skysthelimit wrote:
Roger wrote:

That's 1 "almost" too much Crying or Very sad

That almost is called Red Sea, much smaller than Sahara desert! :)Wink
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 11 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:57 pm

... Very, very nice models! Congrats! I,ll get soon polar wolf too! Wink

Last edited by Sergey on Mon May 23, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 11 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:08 pm

Congrats Roger! the plastic chain is really annoying & should remove it.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 11 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:49 pm

Thanks Sergey and Ken! cheers cheers
Sergey: Yes, the wolf is magnificent, my picture makes no justice! But I'm sure it will look wonderful in your fantastic displays! :)

Ken: ... we need to find a way to make Safari stop with that chains! :)
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 11 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:11 pm

I recommend painting a dark grey and /or black wolf version as well : )
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 11 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:01 pm

baltimore zoo wrote:
I recommend painting a dark grey and /or black wolf version as well : )

Have you repainted it??? Suspect :)
Back to top Go down
atabini

atabini

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 11 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:57 am

Congratulations Roger for your new additions, that Oryx is the first on my wish list follow closely by the wild dog, they are great figures. Hope to have them soon.

Alejandro
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 11 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:28 pm

atabini wrote:
Congratulations Roger for your new additions, that Oryx is the first on my wish list follow closely by the wild dog, they are great figures. Hope to have them soon.

Alejandro

Thanks Alejandro! The Schleich oryx is also in my wish list even if it is far from the realism of the Safari! Oryxes are beautiful! This Arabian is a a miracle! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
remrock02

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 11 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:46 pm

Congrats Roger!!!! So sorry that safari is hard to find in your home country. It is very easy to get here in USA!. If there is anything else you really want I could get it for you at the local store!! Let me know Larry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roger's Arrivals! 1st part
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next