Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?

Go down 
+24
bmathison1972
Bowhead Whale
GudrunOrca
Komodo Dragon
costicuba
SUSANNE
sbell
Roger
widukind
Tarunyada
Ana
jesman00
SommoDracorex
phrog
Kikimalou
somethin
QuollMate
Duck-Anch-Amun
Mastiffcat
weaselfan93
Froggie
cattlecollector
Sapphire
PeGe
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:12 pm

QuollMate wrote:
No I don not think. You should post a picture Andreasnof both groupers. First of all, what is even in the Kelp Forest set? scratch

Sorry, i have not more as you can find on page 2  Very Happy 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 3:05 pm

A bigger size salamander from a soft rubber material (now the owner is PeGe)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

a big size soft rubber gecko

and 2 soft rubber dolphins

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 1:17 am

weaselfan93 wrote:
Andreas the fish from this tube are in your picture here: the blue and purple fish on the left is the sheephead. you must already own the kelp forest tube or at least part of it.  Very Happy
also 5 of these fish are from the coral reef tube which i do have.
May I ask what the tan and white fish is? It's light tan and dark tan with some white. It's tail is nearly touching the clownfish. What's it called? :/

My Instagrams:

Personal Page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
Froggie

Froggie

Country/State : Potsdam, Germany

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 9:25 am

here's a picture of the AZA tube (I hope the monkeys and cats are the proper ones, there are so many with only minor differences):

and here is a picture of a wonderful toad, I have no idea to which set it belongs (year is 2006) - and a chipmunk from same year (probably from the same series?)

and last a picture of a small K&M horse and a K&M retriever (year 2005)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 5:31 pm

The chipmunk, so cute!! Big congratulations again!!!What specie is the snake??

Back to top Go down
Froggie

Froggie

Country/State : Potsdam, Germany

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 5:47 pm

the leaflet says: Aruba Island Rattlesnake

I wonder if chipmunk and toad are from sort of garden tube or north american small animals tube or something like that...
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 6:05 pm

Froggie wrote:
the leaflet says: Aruba Island Rattlesnake

I wonder if chipmunk and toad are from sort of garden tube or north american small animals tube or something like that...
Thank you, the next add in my wishlist :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Wild Republic Snakes Tube question   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 10:43 am

Does anyone know if the snakes available in this K&M tube represent real species? If someone have it I'd love to see ictures please! bounce

widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 6:22 pm

I had this tube, the snakes was to long for my taste:)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 6:27 pm

Ohh, I hope somebody can show them bounce

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 7:40 pm

Thanks for your replies Andreas and Susanne. I also hope someone can show them. Very Happy
Andreas, the size is probably not a problem for me, I only want to be sure that they represent any species or identifiable taxon. Often these brands make random looking snakes. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 6:30 pm

I found a unknown tube for me- Steve Irwin

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 12:52 pm

This topic is wonderful; I should have found this earlier. So many wonderful figurines and lots of information about tubes; great!

widukind wrote:
I found a unknown tube for me- Steve Irwin

That's great, Andreas! Where did you find it? Do you have some pictures for us? Or information about the included figurines?

widukind wrote:

I think your tiger shark is from Wild Republic's Just Fun Toys series. Here it is in the 2012 catalogue, together with the other sharks from this range:

widukind wrote:

These are both from the K&M 53100 African Predators Bulk series. The figurines from the Bulk series are wonderful! cheers

I think phrog posted this on STS once, and Andreas reposted it, but here it's again, the K&M Bulk series:

Here's the link to the bulk series on TAi.

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 4:59 pm

Thank you Julie :) But the information for the tiger shark was new for me :)

For the Steve Irwin tube i will post pics after my zoo news for this month :)

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 5:03 pm

widukind wrote:
Thank you Julie  :) But the information for the tiger shark was new for me :)

For the Steve Irwin tube i will post pics after my zoo news for this month :)

You're welcome, Andreas!
I'm looking forward to see pictures of the Steve Irwin tube Wink

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:55 pm

I see i neer posted this Lacertids

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 6:01 pm

Here is the Steve Irwin tube from 2006

i only need the brown snake, the rest i can trade :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 8:23 pm

Congratulations Andreas, unfortunately I never have anything from you wish list. Stephen's banded snake and freshwater croc could interest me if these are the represented species. scratch
For TAI reference could you please tell me what is marked on figures, the tube number and date?

widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:29 pm

Roger wrote:
Congratulations Andreas, unfortunately I never have anything from you wish list. Stephen's banded snake and freshwater croc could interest me if these are the represented species. scratch
For TAI reference could you please tell me what is marked on figures, the tube number and date?

Yes i will send you the dates. But i dont think it is freshwater crocodile :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:31 am

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

Yes i will send you the dates. But i dont think it is freshwater crocodile :)

Andreas, is quite easy to distinguish a saltwater croc from a freshwater croc. You only have to taste it. Laughing
I'll wait for info about hte tube, thanks in advance! Very Happy

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 4:47 am

[quote="cattlecollector"]
SUSANNE wrote:
Endangered :

Why is the pronghorn in the endangered toob? They are certainly not endangered here in the U.S.!  Very Happy

Like most things on the prairie, pronghorn are sort of on the verge of trouble--hunting was restricted in Montana until a few years ago, for example--their numbers are nowhere near what they once were, and it wouldn't take much for them to go the way of the Saiga.
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 8:54 am

sbell wrote:

Like most things on the prairie, pronghorn are sort of on the verge of trouble--hunting was restricted in Montana until a few years ago, for example--their numbers are nowhere near what they once were, and it wouldn't take much for them to go the way of the Saiga.
[/quote]

Ohh, NO ! This is terrible Sad

Gosh ! I just saw on TV , in a sort of family series, two Danish guys shooting and cooking meals from one affraid Suspect

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 7:50 am

Another unknown tube i got with the big help of sbell- the canadian wildlife tube - figurines are marked with 2007.

Inside is a wolf, a caribou, a moose, a polar bear, , a buffalo, a lobster, a trout, a bass, a salmon , a ground hog and a loon.

Pics will follow after my next zoo news :)

here the pic

Last edited by widukind on Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 10:42 am

widukind wrote:
Another unknown tube i got with the big help of sbell- the canadian wildlife tube - figurines are marked with 2007.

Inside is a wolf, a caribou, a moose, a polar bear, , a buffalo, a lobster, a trout, a bass, a salmon , a ground hog and a loon.

bounce cheers cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 12:13 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
widukind wrote:

bounce cheers cheers

bounce bounce bounce
Your Zoo news are getting hot these days! Laughing
I added the list on TAI, please don't throw the tube away, we still need to know the product number. Very Happy
I am particularly interested to see the groundhog! bounce Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next