Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YOLANDA ! Is it a new brand? And what species is it?

Go down 
+17
LeeAnn
75senta75
schleich61
Bernyto
jarda
PeGe
skysthelimit
SommoDracorex
tyrantqueen
Admin
robertelephant
WILLYBACOMAN
Kikimalou
Philter4
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
Roger
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

YOLANDA ! Is it a new brand? And what species is it? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOLANDA ! Is it a new brand? And what species is it?   YOLANDA ! Is it a new brand? And what species is it? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:08 pm

So, how much was the shipping all together?

jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: YOLANDA ! Is it a new brand? And what species is it?   YOLANDA ! Is it a new brand? And what species is it? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:31 pm

skysthelimit wrote:
So, how much was the shipping all together?

Depends on various factors (weight, package dimensions, content price declared -> possibly VAT at foreign customs), when I calculated total costs per figure, I got about USD 7. Note: I ordered smaller bird figures.
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: YOLANDA ! Is it a new brand? And what species is it?   YOLANDA ! Is it a new brand? And what species is it? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 12:15 pm

By chance I found this ostrich made by Yolanda. Previously, Yolanda was an unknown brand for me.
In my collection I only have the ostrichs made by AAA. But Yolanda-ostrich looks the same!

Here it is, Yolanda ostrich.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now together with ostrichs from AAA.

Did AAA made ​​the figure? I had a look at STS and here is the answer. It seems, AAA had made the same figures for Yolanda, but some of the
birds you can see here, AAA had made also for Bullyland.

Once upon a time.. in 2010 ... our Admin Torben has posted these picture from a little catalog with many figures from Yolanda.

Admin wrote:
I have made some investigation about Yolanda. Here is my result:
Yolanda was a producer from comic figures in the 80´and 90´. It seems they are fused with Comansi. Comansi is how i know no producer, only a distributor. The courious is that Comansi is a official partner from "Bullyland"
I found 2 catalogs from Comansi - Yolanda. I don´t know from which year.
In the catalogs are very much animals, but all look familiar to me. Nearly all of them are by brand AAA.

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: YOLANDA ! Is it a new brand? And what species is it?   YOLANDA ! Is it a new brand? And what species is it? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 3:04 pm

Very interesting find Yvette! flower

Thitanium Prince

Country/State : Italy

PostSubject: Re: YOLANDA ! Is it a new brand? And what species is it?   YOLANDA ! Is it a new brand? And what species is it? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 3:32 pm

Wonderful find, I have the same Ostrich stamped AAA, I guess that AAA sold a lot of licenses and moulds around the world. You could find them under bullyland, Yolanda and other stamps. Sometimes they slightly change the colours in the passage.

skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: YOLANDA ! Is it a new brand? And what species is it?   YOLANDA ! Is it a new brand? And what species is it? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 3:34 pm

Yolanda, in which country was it located?

75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: YOLANDA ! Is it a new brand? And what species is it?   YOLANDA ! Is it a new brand? And what species is it? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 4:13 pm

Robert, I am not sure - but perhaps Portugal ? scratch  I think, Roger knows more about this brand. Smile 

widukind

PostSubject: Re: YOLANDA ! Is it a new brand? And what species is it?   YOLANDA ! Is it a new brand? And what species is it? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 4:27 pm

Great and interesting catch!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: YOLANDA ! Is it a new brand? And what species is it?   YOLANDA ! Is it a new brand? And what species is it? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 4:31 pm

75senta75 wrote:
Robert, I am not sure - but perhaps Portugal ? scratch  I think, Roger knows more about this brand. Smile 

I need to make a little entry about Yolanda on Toy Animal Wiki. It is a Spanish brand that was bought by Comansi. Very Happy
It is still possible to find Yolanda figures being sold in Portugal and they are all repainted AAA molds! Very Happy
Comansi is a old Spanish brand with some interesting vintage figures but I don't know too much about them. Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: YOLANDA ! Is it a new brand? And what species is it?   YOLANDA ! Is it a new brand? And what species is it? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 5:58 pm

Yvette, thanks for showing your ostrich that has the interesting point of being a female and also for bringing back that catalogue page.
I don't have already the deer that started this thread but I have a right whale, I only know it is a Yolanda figure because it has a Yolanda tag. It is marked AAA right whale made in China as the regular AAA figure. Very Happy

Thitanium Prince

Country/State : Italy

PostSubject: Re: YOLANDA ! Is it a new brand? And what species is it?   YOLANDA ! Is it a new brand? And what species is it? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 6:00 pm

So actually some of them are just rebranded, without sostitutive markings, interesting

AlienMantis

AlienMantis

Country/State : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: YOLANDA ! Is it a new brand? And what species is it?   YOLANDA ! Is it a new brand? And what species is it? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:51 pm

I have some 1992 monochrome Jurassic park from Yolanda.
They are quite difficult to photo, specially so with phone.

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: YOLANDA ! Is it a new brand? And what species is it?   YOLANDA ! Is it a new brand? And what species is it? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:46 am

I didn't know them, thanks for sharing! Very Happy

Deseo

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: YOLANDA ! Is it a new brand? And what species is it?   YOLANDA ! Is it a new brand? And what species is it? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:47 pm

I have old Bulldog figurine made by Yolanda. It's about same size as schleich westie and made of rubbery material.

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: YOLANDA ! Is it a new brand? And what species is it?   YOLANDA ! Is it a new brand? And what species is it? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 8:41 pm

Very interesting  cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: YOLANDA ! Is it a new brand? And what species is it?   YOLANDA ! Is it a new brand? And what species is it? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:23 pm

Great to see !!!!  cheers 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOLANDA ! Is it a new brand? And what species is it?   YOLANDA ! Is it a new brand? And what species is it? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

YOLANDA ! Is it a new brand? And what species is it?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3