Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fisva's additions

Go down 
+36
ulinuk
AlvinCK
NightLioness
Bonobo
Kikimalou
signatus
Arnaud
landrover
krista
Florian
sauroid
LeeAnn
bojan
Elros Alvar
MartinH
koniminiatures
animalluvr6
ken yeo
Saarlooswolfhound
Tiermann
JonasV
SUSANNE
resti
scot(t)
Douglas Mortimer
Chris Sweetman
Bernyto
NandO
Carola
HKHollinstone
widukind
arafan
AlopexLagopus
Roger
Ana
Fisva
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

Fisva's additions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:46 pm

Very nice 'yak' Razz and even from Portugal!
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:14 pm

CONGRATULATIONS with Musky the Yak cheers 

He is both cute and beautyful Applause 

MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:22 am

Congratulations :) Very good catch. I remember when I was waiting and looking for mine for years... and one day, he came :)It was like Christmas.. This is really great model. I hope in future he will return maybe from Schleich or Collecta or Papo or Mojo :)

Last edited by MartinH on Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 11:33 am

i agree with Martim. Receiving that figure is indescribably great. Ii received mime as a gift from a forum friend amd it is the Chinese version. I would love to have also the Portuguese version like yours but that is a capricious thing. Maybe also a silly excuse to have two of them. geek actually this is still my favorit figure of the brand..

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 7:11 pm

It's beautiful, still one of the best Schleich ever!

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:29 am

Wonderful model! It is indeed one of schleich's best (I agree with Bojan). Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 4:41 pm

Thank you very much my friends. Here are my amazing gifts from Andreas and old Schleich rhino. I'm looking for Papo tigress with a cub as a partner for the tiger.
Thank you very much Andreas once again, these gifts are wonderful and I'm really, really happy!!! cheers cheers 
I'm also sorry for my recent absence, I'm again busy with exams Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Fisva on Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 4:47 pm

I am glad that they arrived you safetly sunny sunny sunny 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 5:42 pm

Congrats cheers cheers 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 6:02 pm

Those are all great figures, specially Papo tiger, although one of original Papo range, it is still the top most tiger of all modern brands. It has a pure feline expression and a superb sculpting. A jewel of its generation and a jewel of toy animal legacy. I hope I can help you with tigress with cub, another exciting figure and full of charism. When Papo is Papo nobody beats it. cheers
Hurray also for our friend Andreas! cheers

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 2:29 am

congrats agatha, very nice add..
hurray for andreas too cheers cheers cheers 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:05 pm

Here's a gift from my very best friend. We know each other for a long time, but it was the first time we gave each other gifts. He had his birthday 2 days ago and as he claimed "he made a pleasure for himself by buying me this owl", haha :DBut well, Schleich owl Made in Germany definitely made me feel better, because I'm quite ill.

And finally here are my CollectA 2013 figures. I've waited for them so long! It was like expecting a baby and giving birth after 9 months of waiting, lol.

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:45 pm

All this beautieful newcomers!! Big congratulations cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 4:13 pm

Oh, no! I hope you feel better soon! New animal figures always heal everything. Very Happy Congrats on your newcomers. :)

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:13 pm

Agata, we always feel ill during our pregnancy! Wink How do I know? Remember that not all crocodiles are egg laying animals, at least, male crocs are not. Idea Very Happy
Seriously, I hope you get better soon and congratulations for all of these wonderful figures. Not only these CollectA are brilliant as we know, as also the owl is a very nice figure and a gift from a great friend. flower

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:14 pm

Wonderful newcomers Agata!! cheers Great choices and a lovely gift too Very Happy Congratulations!!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:26 pm

Those are awesome additions Agata! Congratulations cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:56 pm

What lovely models, - amazing what a pregnacy can bring among collectors Shocked Laughing Laughing 

Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:17 pm

Wonderful additions, and beautiful photography of them, congratulations!

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
Fisva

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:04 pm

Big thanks to Rogerio for such lovely gifts (please marry me, haha)! This is my very first Kaiyodo and I'm very happy with it! Could anyone tell me please what is the name of this bird? I'm not very interested in birds so I don't know its name. There is also a lovely Papo tigress for which I've been waiting so long! Thank you very much Rogerio flower flower

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:06 pm

Congrats! Great new additions! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 3:05 pm

THE tigress cheers 

I am not sure what kind of bird it is either. It sure is pretty I love you drunken 

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 3:26 pm

Considering I was able of giving you something that doesn't interest to you, I am sure I am the perfect husband for you! study Wrong gifts are a very traditional requisite! Laughing
Papo tigress is one of the most charismatic figures among modern brands and an icone of Papo adventure. cat
The bird is a spoonbill. flower

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 3:45 pm

wow they are beautiful. :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:10 pm

Great newcomers !! Congrats Agata and hurray for Roger cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's additions   Fisva's additions - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fisva's additions
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next