Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tree House Kids North American Wildlife

Go down 
+13
Tarunyada
Taos
shadoweon
Lady_Dovahkiin
Kikimalou
koniminiatures
SUSANNE
LeeAnn
landrover
Roger
widukind
SeanieP
GoldEagle
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

Tree House Kids North American Wildlife - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Tree House Kids North American Wildlife - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 11:48 pm

THK elk is sometimes offered on eBay, I saw one last week in companion with the moose but I can not find this auction now. Not so rare as e.g. bighorn, caribou or some african animals...
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Tree House Kids North American Wildlife - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 7:05 am

jarda wrote:
THK elk is sometimes offered on eBay, I saw one last week in companion with the moose but I can not find this auction now. Not so rare as e.g. bighorn, caribou or some african animals...

Thank you, I shall keep looking. I really want the Elk, Kudu and Impala actually but Elk and Kudu first and foremost.....grr...I shall continue to search! :-) If you happen to spot anything in future do let me know.
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Tree House Kids North American Wildlife - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 10:46 am

Numaan wrote:
jarda wrote:

Thank you, I shall keep looking.  I really want the Elk, Kudu and Impala actually but Elk and Kudu first and foremost.....grr...I shall continue to search! :-)  If you happen to spot anything in future do let me know.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids North American Wildlife   Tree House Kids North American Wildlife - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tree House Kids North American Wildlife
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2