Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some VEB Plaho items and Britains Catalogue came in for november 2010 this week...

Go down 
+4
remowshake
landrover
HKHollinstone
WILLYBACOMAN
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
effelderboy

effelderboy

Country/State : germany

Some VEB Plaho items and Britains Catalogue came in for november 2010 this week... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some VEB Plaho items and Britains Catalogue came in for november 2010 this week...   Some VEB Plaho items and Britains Catalogue came in for november 2010 this week... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:07 am

I find just good that Plaho is so cheap. Nevertheless, there the collecting gives properly pleasure. And everybody can afford it if he wants.

I love Schleich, however, I have the wrong job to be able to collect Schleich really.
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

Some VEB Plaho items and Britains Catalogue came in for november 2010 this week... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some VEB Plaho items and Britains Catalogue came in for november 2010 this week...   Some VEB Plaho items and Britains Catalogue came in for november 2010 this week... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:36 am

Of course i like that too Thomas, that this is a brand that we all can afford to collect! cheers
I already saw that some years ago!

And don't be sad Thomas, we all have the wrong job to collect everything we want, and Schleich isn't even the big problem there, there are many brands, specially the older ones, that let us see the bottom of our wallets regularly! affraid Shocked geek

Some VEB Plaho items and Britains Catalogue came in for november 2010 this week...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2